FAK on restoring the original VITAC HITACHI 60 GB (if the box does not see it).
At 20/120/250, it will also go but you need a corresponding hddss.bin (it can be removed from the working disk of the Xplorer360 prog)
You will need the following tools:
- WinHex (registered as a specialist)
- MHDD (ISO to disk or unpack the archive on the flash preformatting Bootable_USB_Drive_Creator_ToolBootable_USB_Drive_Creator_Tool.rar.exe
- Original hddss.bin from Hitachi to 60-bit screw
1. Connect your original 20GB drive to your computer
2. Open WinHex
3. Press F9
4. Select a hard disk from the list in the "Physical Media" section.
5. Press F6
6. Select In-place Mode (= editable) and press ok.
7. ATTENTION warning pops up, press ok.
8. Press CTRL + L
9. Pop up the plate Fill with hex values: 00 click ok
10. The next warning, click ok.
11. Wait 20 minutes (different volume, different time)
12. After completion click choose File ->Restore Image
13. In the line of the file name, set *. * And press the enter button!
14. Choose hddss.bin
15. Get a warning, click ok, then another click ok
16. Select a hard disk from the list in the "Physical Media" section.
17. A sign will pop up. Set the following parameters:
- Write pattern for restored source sectors (uncheck)
- Simulatenous I / O (tick)
- Avoid damaged areas. Skip Range (uncheck)
- Start Sector: 16
- Copy Entire Medium (tick)
18. Get a warning click ok
19. Open the notebook, close it, and close WinHex
20. Reboot the PC boot from the bootable MHDD or USB CD. (You may need to make changes to the BIOS to boot from a CD or USB Stick, your SATA ports should not be configured for AHCI or RAID, however they must be set to Legacy IDE Mode)
21. If MHDD does not start automatically, unplug the dvd, and the PC hard leave the hard Xbox and type MHDD and press enter.
22. MHDD will identify the hard drives connected to the computer. Enter the number corresponding to your Xbox 360 HDD and press Enter
23. Type NHPA and press Enter
24. Will the message wake up? Do you want to set Native LBA address (y / N)? - press: Y
25. The following message Native Maximum LBA address: xxxxxxxxx Continue (y / N)? - press Y (in place of the X in each its own number)
26. You will receive the following message: Done
27. Unplug the power cable from your Xbox 360 hard drive (without turning off your PC) and wait 10 seconds and plug it back in
28. Re-type NHPA (and press Enter)
29. Looking for a message Do you want to set Native LBA address (y / N)? - press: Y
30. You will receive the following message: Working ...
31. Now turn off the power and cables from the Xbox 360 HDD (in that order: first the power cable, then the data cable) and connect the hard drive to the Xbox 360.
32. Formatting !!!))
I did it all)