> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Purchase

Rep: (1312)
PurchaseSamsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S
Attached ImageSamsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Purchase | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.1 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.2 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware 2.2 пїЅ | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | Acceleration пїЅ | All about Samsung KIES пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Battery Optimization пїЅ | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ

If you are new to the forum, MUST read:10 commandments novice | How to make the forum convenient and useful | F.A.Q. by samsung gt-i9000 | Android OS FAQ | Glossary

1. Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2. The following questions are discussed ONLY in the specified sections / topics. From here, such messages are deleted.
Programs | Games | Selection and Comparison | How much memory is in your machine? | Benchmark, Performance

3. Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement.If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You are super !!" etc.

Payment card "Svyaznoy Club" MasterCard | Offsite
Purchase FAQ at clove.co.uk
Instructions for buying in computeruniverse

!Attention: To ensure greater security of the parcel - do not publish the tracking number and / or index, address BEFORE successful receipt.

THREE-BUTTON MODE, what is needed, how to check its availability? How to check the phone BEFORE PURCHASE? Read before asking!

Short (and a bit old) FAQ on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S i9000
What is VAT?
This is VAT in EU countries and many other countries. When purchasing goods not seized and exporting it across the border, VAT can be returned (but not always). If you are driving yourself - see here.

Which bank card to open for purchase in the online store? Will my TAKAYTO card work for TAMTO purchase?
General recommendations - VISA Classic or Matercard Standart fit in most cases. VISA Electron and these may come, may not need to be checked with the bank and the store. Usually the store's website has a list of accepted cards. In addition, when you open a bank card, you can specify whether the bank at any restrictions when paying online. On the question of whether my approach TAKAYATO card - it is easier to try, if not work - nothing bad will happen, the payment simply will not work. In any case, you must have the following card details: name, last name, card number, valid till month / year, CVS code - three numbers on the back, after the card number.

If I buy over the hill, will there be a guarantee here?
Guarantees in Russia for a European device - NO !!Tested in practice.

And where to buy, and how?
4 tested options:
http://www.computeruniverse.net/Euro, 378 + 28-35 delivery (DHL PostMail), version 8GB
http://handtec.co.uk/pounds, 351 + 23 shipping (RoyalMail), version 8GB
http://www.clove.co.uk/pounds, 379 + 18 delivery (Int Signed Mail), version 8GB + 8GB card (grade 6)
Euroset, 29990 rubles, version 16GB

And which delivery option to choose? and how much will it go?
DHL PostMail, RoyalMail, Int Signed Mail is ALL SIMPLE MAIL that comes to our Russian mail. Typical delivery times:
from store to import - 8-15 days
from import to customs - 1-3 days
from customs to sorting - 1-5 days
from sorting to receipt - 2-10 days

It has already been XX days, and my package has not appeared on the tracker / import / sorting / from me. What to do?
First, do not shout it at every corner and especially here in the forum. Do not cry like this: aaaaaa, he has gone through customs for a day, and I already have two there ... it.p .;) The practice of numerous purchases by many people shows that something is very rarely lost. But it can hang for a couple of months.
In general, if you have not received the goods within a month - start searching.

How to buy?
In the topic headerPurchaseThere is an instruction and a purchase FAQ in two stores. In others it is similar.

I was given a track number, and what to do with it?
If this number is in the international format, for example, RFXXXXXXXXXGB, then the parcel can be traced on the following sites:
On package tracking websites:
http://www.trackchecker.info
http://gdeposylka.ru/
or on our mail sites (tracks appear here only after Import !!):
http://info.russianpost.ru/servlet/post_item
http://www.russianpost.ru/rp/servise/ru/ho...slug/trackingpo
or TrackMyPackage:
http://www.trackmypackage.ru/

If this is a track from some tsiferok - this is the internal number of German mail. As soon as the parcel reaches the international mail, it will have a standard international ID of the form CLxxxxxxxxxDE. In the meantime, you can trackHERE- both tracking id formats work there - both tsiferki and letter-numbers.
Still hereHEREYou can drive the internal number of German mail, and get an international track.

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 11:49
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (180)
drhyperkalich @ 1.7.10, 14:45*
That falls on people like you mail server, like yesterday.

Do not agree, there is only counted once in half an hour, hardly fall from it a server.

Rep: (8)
Maybe off topic, but I ask:

Someone tell me whether it is possible to synchronize the contacts and the Samsung Galaxy With Veyv (on which Bad). Generally, anyone heard it realistic to android and Bud make friends, synchronized in both directions?

Rep: (620)
AndrewA,
gmail, outlook ???

Rep: (129)
For tracking parcel arrived at the customs.

Rep: (209)
kapets, yes I called this Citrus, will not be there in the middle of July, and will be as much in the middle of August !!! So so many wait Cheto not want my wife's sister lives in Spain, so I think it asked to be there bought and sending otpravila.V hoping somehow to find out whether there he is, and indeed will be, whether it's cheaper and more convenient than the above mentioned options (buying in Clove, hendteke etc.), and indeed whether it is possible, yesterday asked here in this teme.Sizhu's trust, in the hope that someone did something to me advise. So that kapets, if my idea is still an option, it can tell you as a brother, not for happiness to offer this option if it is certainly convenient (I think it makes no difference how much to attribute them to the post office)

Rep: (8)
espantajo @ 1.7.10, 15:31*
AndrewA,
gmail, outlook ???

Here bada mystery to me ... like gmail is not on it ....

Actually, I'm interested in that sort of thing - smart symbian on nokii specifically, it is possible for a smart 2 blutuf ... synchronize Contacts, Calendar, SMS .....
In general, about half an hour and the new smart has in mind everything that was in the old. Very handy when the contacts accumulated weight ....

Interestingly, there is something similar between Bad Android, Android, Symbian ....

Rep: (10)
Something no one has broken any card placed must not class 6))

Rep: (44)
AndrewA @ 1.7.10, 15:52*
Android, Symbian ....

more precisely Symbian ->I also interested in Android. There are certainly vario via vcf contacts transfer, they can be in gmail so throw one's true, but it would be easier and faster Sinezubov throw everything and everyone. Is there such a possibility?

Al4ex @ 1.7.10, 15:56*
Something no one has broken any card placed must not class 6))

I support! +1
Clova owners with which cards to you with a subject come from?

Post has been editedKot_Andrey - 01.07.10, 15:01

Rep: (29)
Platinum77 @ 1.7.10, 17:50*

And my lit up at customs ...

AndrewA,
Kot_Andrey,
in branch programs looking sprite migrate - symbian>android

Platinum77 @ 1.7.10, 15:50*

Quank @ 1.7.10, 16:06*
And my lit up at customs ...

congratulations, a little more, a little bit more! ;)

Rep: (0)
people have already ordered with computeruniiverse?
I probably tonight or tomorrow the checkout process and will join the waiting)

Xrandom @ 1.7.10, 16:17*
people have already ordered with computeruniiverse?

Yes

ps it is strange that the difference in the weave green, people even orders with clove

Post has been editedespantajo - 01.07.10, 15:21

espantajo @ 1.7.10, 16:11*
AndrewA,
Kot_Andrey,
in branch programs looking sprite migrate - symbian>android

Pasiba, the device will come potestit, the truth is that some reviews on it did not like.

Rep: (10)
Kot_Andrey @ 1.7.10, 15:59*
more precisely Symbian ->I also interested in Android. There are certainly vario via vcf contacts transfer, they can be in gmail so throw one's true, but it would be easier and faster Sinezubov throw everything and everyone. Is there such a possibility?

Synchronized first through ovi nokiyu with Autluk, then samsungovsky KIES and accordingly the device with Autluk, normal flight;)

Kot_Andrey,
synchronized with wm - everything is clear

Rep: (7)
Platinum77 @ 1.7.10, 18:50*

... mine too (send to Clove June 21).
I learned from our forum, but gdeposylka.ru still silent - not sending SMS (probably our forum does not read;)

espantajo @ 1.7.10, 16:18*
ps it is strange that the difference in the weave green, people even orders with clove

then hike affects store Verified protoptannost track with a detailed description of where to go, if I took today - I would definitely take the Germans

Rep: (3)
Hmm ... My glows poka..Otpravlyali 21st ...

Rep: (24)
Hurrah! and I import !!!
Import 01.07.2010 13:57
sending from England June 21 :)))))))))

By the way who have some weight? I 0.476

Post has been editeddrhyperkalich - 01.07.10, 15:42

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20 04:00