> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AutoRecall | dialer program

Rep: (1966)
Autorecall
Version: 2.2

Last update of the program in the header:23.03.2011

Attached file0.png(20.86 KB)
Attached file1.png(22.77 KB)

Description:
The app will automatically re-dial a number when the signal "busy" or no beep. Pause between sets of numbers can be set individually. Dial-up continues as long as you do not reach or did not stop dialing manually.

On Market already available version 1.3 Debug versions, Free and Full
Free Unlike Full is that in the Free-version can only triplicate set (see. Screen 2)

Important infa with Androlib:not works yet on hero, droid 2.1

Homepage: http://www.ararena.hu/android/auto_recall.htm
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....utility.recall

Download:
Version: 2.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/879731/ar22.zip
Version: 2.2 RUS AutoRecall (Post # 8510265)
past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 03.12.12, 03:56

Rep: (81)
I see in the store Debug and Free. Full why not see? Full fee? Where to take: blush:

Rep: (20)
Patriot_S @ 1.6.10, 15:55*
I see in the store Debug and Free. Full why not see? Full fee? Where to take

--------------------

+1

Post has been editedHotabka - 18.06.10, 00:56

Rep: (9)
+1
And there can be a pause m \ y chimes exhibit?
So as not to reset once gained and after say 30 seconds iiiii whether it put down a list of numbers?

Rep: (20)
Full does not appear?

Rep: (13)
The convenience store is already version 1.51. I would like to FULL or equivalent.

Rep: (0)
Full 1.51 in Market already.

So I do not understand one thing. Is redial function can only be enabled by going to the program by selecting a phone number and pressing the dial key. Is the program is not implemented function start to call the number if the last attempt to call is not successful?

And how is it possible that the site developer still hangs version 1.3, and 1.51 Market already?

Post has been editedGold7 - 30.10.10, 08:28

Rep: (1)
And if anyone has a thread full apk file? Free version of the well, just does not roll because of restrictions on the three dial. Or maybe someone knows the alternative programs that do not require payment. And to pay for a call-back kind of garbage (Can the PM.

Rep: (59)
+1
give full!

Rep: (30)
And why not go to the Hero?

Rep: (0)
Autodial of Reactivephone like free avtozvonilka ...

Rep: (6)
How so? I sonierriksone to 7 years old is automatically built into the phone, he asked, if you do not get through, repeat?

And Androyd Not that he does not call back, so do not even ask ...?

Rep: (1)
1JohNNy5, thought was a fairy tale, everything on phones that are not inserted initially absent for granted, so SoniEriki been one of the most thoughtful tubes. Unlike SoniErika on Android is not all that (and much more) can be easily inserted separately.

Rep: (55)
1JohNNy5 @ 16.01.2011, 10:44*
How so? I sonierriksone to 7 years old is automatically built into the phone, he asked, if you do not get through, repeat?

And Androyd Not that he does not call back, so do not even ask ...?

+1

Rep: (55)
Version 2.1 to regret it Well frii

Attached files

Attached fileAutoRecall_Free_2.1.apk(115.15 KB)

Post has been editedRubaka - 16.02.11, 20:14

Rep: (60)
This free softina nafig nobody fell. AT)

Rep: (16)
I need to call the program from the applications menu and start the automatic redial. How do I get when employment is automatically offered to call back to this number, as it is implemented in Nokii?

Rep: (3546)
Version 2.2 Full: Attached filear22.zip (97.28 KB)

Changes:
  • Speaker switch: rare speaker-is-not-turned-on bug is fixed
  • Confirmation dialog before calls is switch-able (for advanced users)
  • Clearing call log: clears call log after each attempt - so log of previous calls will not be pushed out.

Rep: (5)
And what of this free to make full?

Rep: (2)
jSE @ 24.03.2011, 14:20*
And what of this free to make full?

And download the file and posts above and see weak?

Rep: (5)
Break Action @ 24.03.2011, 16:29*
And download the file and posts above and see weak?

I do not understand what you mean! Racoon wrote in a previous post that the version of the Full, and there is Free, so I ask, how to make a statement of his free full.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 11:41