> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

USB Webcam for Android | Prog for the use of android as a webcam

Rep: (4)
USB Webcam for Android
version: 0.4

Last update of the program in the header:29.05.2010

Description:
Use your Android phone as the camera of your comer (only PC) the desktop version of the program can be mounted on the PlacaWare website. Enable 'Allow Phone Debugging' in the settings before use

While limited use with programs:
Skype - Video ONLY (you have a microphone)
Facebook, and other flash services - video only
Google Video Chat - does not work yet. ATTACH-to-Process Debug Reveals This Will Probably Only Work with Kernel-Mode Drivers, Either WDM or VFW.
VLC Media Player - partially video and audio
Yawcam (very good streaming webcam) - video
VirtualDub - Video and Audio
Yahoo Messenger - only webcam options, video chat does not work
AIM - not worries

Homepage: http://www.placaware.com/

Download:
Attached fileusbwebcam.application.apk.(24.56 Kb)

Who did it work out?) I have a green screen and all on it)

Rep: (5)
On Hero, so far only only greens.

Rep: (0)
Damn guys Tell me who thread, maybe I don't do this but in Skype I have a green screen :-( :-( :-(, please tell me not to understand the person

Same nonsense

Rep: (15)
There, by the way, laid out the module for Linux, as I try - I will unsubscribe.

Rep: (27)
Greens on Hiro in Virtual

Hike everyone has such a green shnyaga ((waiting for a new version ...

Rep: (30)
In the new version promised red? Then - wait: happy:

Rep: (2)
I normally work)
hero with custom firmware 2.1

The legend could not grunt, I start the application, the camera turns on, Skype does not see.

Rep: (1)
The same green screen, and even with a disconnected phone Skype says that the webcam is connected ...

Posted on 06/03/2010, 08:17:

Here on these phones, if you believe Palcaware exactly everything should work:
  • T-Mobile G1 / HTC Dream
  • Motorola Droid / Milestone
  • Nexus one

video tutorial

I have XP and he does not recognize the driver in this folder as a driver, I have tried to do so more than once ...: wacko:

Who can write a priority of actions. Because the video does not show when you run the application on android and so on. I did the video, anyway nothing happened.

Rep: (136)
There are similar toulovinaCamera WiFi LiveStream.
At Motorola Milestone works well.

I have everything goes.

Here it is written how to do everything
http://www.placaware.com/?page_id=6

1. Download usb Webcam phone phone and install.
2. Download USB Webcam PC Host I install on a computer
3. Turn on the phone USB debugging
(Settings->Application->Development->USB Debugging)
4. Connect the phone through the cable to the computer
5. Start the USBWeBCAM program (located in start>Programs->Usbwebcam), and after which in the black outdoor window after some time press any key
6. Start USB Webcam on the phone
6. For example, we go to Skype, in the moods, in the video device and choose the camera "GWEBCAMVIDEO", after a few seconds there should be a green screen on the right to go to the video that removes the phone

that's all!

Version 0.4, running on Win XP

Post has been editedFalter81 - 03.06.10, 12:35

I did everything

Post has been editedMr. Alex1 - 03.06.10, 12:40

Rep: (6)
Plug in PC Suite mode.

Rep: (8)
And what to do if there is no "Android Composite AdB Interface" in the list of devices? In the "Android Phone" tab, there is only "Android Bootloader Interface".

Also a green screen, and Skype does not see him at all.

Rep: (8)
The problem when "Android Composite AdB Interface" is not displayed in the device manager, it seems to be decided on the site

Q. Why can't I install the USB AdB Driver? IT's Missing In The Device Manager

A. If You Can't Get The ADB Driver to Install Correctly Because 'ADB Composite Interface' Doesn't Appear in The Device Manager, This Is Because Windows (Vista) Has Installed The Wrong Driver. The Fix Is To Use The Brilliant Utility USB DeViewhttp://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.htmlTo Uninstall Any Devices Associated With The Phone. Unplug and Plug The Phone Back Into The USB Port, And You Should Be Able to Install The AdB Driver.

Just did not understand how to use this program. She gave a bunch of drivers that need to be removed? ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.12.20, 21:09