> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

DroppedBoxx | Dropbox client for Windows Mobile

Rep: (680)
DroppedBoxx
Version: 1.7

Last update of the program in the header:22.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The program - the client to work with DropBox.com service for devices running Windows Mobile

Opportunities:
  • Browse folders and files in DropBox
  • File download
  • Downloading and sending by e-mail
  • Upload to DropBox
  • Photographing and sending photos
  • Deleting files from Dropbox

Compatibility: WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=687534

Download:
Version 1.7 CAB: Droppedboxx_v1.7.CAB
The program was free andopen source

Version Archive
Version 1.5 CAB: Droppedboxx v.1.5 - changes
Version 1.4: DroppedBoxx (Post # 5211572) thank edict
Version 0.7.1: Droppedboxx.CAB
Version 0.5.4: Droppedboxx.CAB
Version 0.5.3: Droppedboxx.CAB
Version 0.5.0 Attached fileDroppedboxx.cab (525.94 KB)

Droppedboxx0.4.5.CAB thankBeetleII

Droppedboxx0.4.2.CAB thankdmand

Attached fileDroppedboxx0.4.1.cab(513 KB)

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 22.02.12, 18:51
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1037)
Version 0.4.2
Login Button is now Green!
Some wording / spelling changes
Attached fileDroppedboxx0.4.2.cab(512.76 KB)

dmand
Thank you updated hat

Rep: (21)
I have six months golozuyu DropBoksa on the official website for the version on the VM, but it is from the developers of a word on the client for us. And here it is the craftsmen from XDA-Developers took up this matter! )) A pleasant surprise.

Test Pilots, say such a thing ... A local folder on the VM-devayse programm creates and throws all that is on the servers? Or every time she lezit to internet and just a graphical user interface web client?

Yes, I'm happy too early in my opinion. Well it is for DropBoks, if its main function does not perform ?! Synchronize folders as I understand it will only come in the future. And yet only in their folders on the server like you can download and \ pour something by hand, if you really need it.

Rep: (34)
Already version 0.4.5
v0.4.5:

* Fixed bug where downloading non-text based files caused corruption, Also changed improved the process managing these files (helps performance)
* Added functionality to Create / Delete Folders from Dropbox (Add opens up a modal box to enter folder name)
* Added new Sync folder icon

v0.4.4:

* Temp folder has been moved to app data (anyone with a "DroppedBoxx" folder in the device root please delete)
* Temp folder now gets cleared on exit
* Backend stuff for AccountInfo / Sync Folders stuff (coming soon)
* Updated the Link for all the sites who just hot-linked to my download ...

Attached fileDroppedboxx.cab(522.21 KB)

M
Raised in a hat, thank you

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 31.05.10, 10:10

ArMikael @ 29.5.10, 14:46*
Well it is for DropBoks, if its main function does not perform ?! Synchronize folders as I understand it will only come in the future.

And for me it is not the main function of a PDA, not all traffic is rubber or synchronization should be done unilaterally ...
And so it is necessary - filled, it is necessary - downloaded. Everything is simple and clear)

XroM @ 1.6.10, 10:14*
And for me it is not the main function of a PDA, not all traffic is rubber or synchronization should be done unilaterally ...

So that's the point that I had traffic not rubber, and tear off your own map memory, but already there is everything in it (downloaded via the home WiFi). There is no need to wander through the folders and select each file individually. I'm actually waiting for DropBox on WM in order to be able to on the laptop, inside DropBoksovskoy folder, create a folder "For HTC" and throw in the folder for the phone I've found fresh (podcasts, new programs, the latest music). And then, say once a week to connect to the wi-Faya and sync this folder. Then it would be the real benefit of DropBoksa at WM.

The new version 0.5.0 in the cap
v0.5.0:
Fixed bug in the modal popups (now the backgrounds stay as the page you were on)
Added Copy / Paste style Moving and Copying of files around dropbox
Added Remember Me functionality to Login (Soon to come, auto logins)

Rep: (27)
poprobyval on vm5 - nepashet - unfair :(

Rep: (4178)
fuze3, In fact, in the header is written: Compatibility: WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1

Version 0.5.3:
  • Login screen now has an average looking background !!
  • Changed the "Remember Me" function to store the tokens instead of user info (Dropbox prefer) Also this now acts as an auto login. (Everyone will have to login again, sorry: P)
  • Added an "Exit" (door) button to the Sync Folders screen to Exit the app instead of having to logout then exit (Requested)
  • Info / About screen added with DroppedBoxx version number and Dropbox account usage (Quota, used, shared Note:. The actual usage is the used + shared) Will work on a graph or progress bar thing for thi
  • Added the settings screen (at the moment all it does is let you "Forget Me" to stop the auto login / remembering password)
  • more but i forgot ...

Attached fileDroppedboxx.cab(569.82 KB)

M
Thank you, picked up the hat

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 07.06.10, 08:45

v0.5.4:
* Fixed bug: Error handling files bigger than 2,147,483,647 bytes
* Fixed Icons looking terrible (now they only look average)

Attached fileDroppedboxx.cab(608.23 KB)

M

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 08.06.10, 14:07

Version 0.7.1
v0.7:
Added labels to the buttons on the homescreen (other menus to follow if feedback is good)
Upped the camera resolution to 2MP (will work on getting the devices max or allowing user to set this)
Added background uploading to the camera-to-box feature (bigger images take longer)
Added application data usage to the info screen (resets when you close the app)

v0.7.1:
Fixed bug in email attach (now working again)
Added setting for camera Resolution (VGA, 1MP, 2MP or 3MP) (Subject to suggestions)

Attached fileDroppedboxx.cab(615.11 KB)

M

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 11.06.10, 21:05

Rep: (414)
Proxy support, wondering whether or not there from the program (field)?

Author Version 1.1 posted in Marketpleys, my download did not work, maybe someone will ...
v1.1 in Marketplace

Rep: (135)
If you go to Australia and the region on a new page to load, then everything is fine show. The only truth is that there is what reveals: "... DROPPEDBOXX $ 1.99 ..."

Rep: (113)
XroM @ 21.6.10, 15:52*
Author Version 1.1 posted in Marketpleys, my download did not work, maybe someone will ...
v1.1 in Marketplace

Yes he has and 1.1 i1.2 i1.3 by lecturing, but I also do not get download.

Now it has become a little fee, and the function of synchronization of folders that come from?

Post has been editedBeetleII - 23.06.10, 13:11

Gupik2 @ 22.6.10, 12:56*
Yes he has and 1.1 i1.2 i1.3 for lecturing

He posted only version 1.1, and 1.2 and 1.3 as a written plan for the future.
BeetleII,
It seems so ... Just do not check yet, you need to download, and can get destroyed yourself))

Rep: (9)
In general, the same I bought this DroppedBoxx 1.4 on the MarketPlace. How I did it - a different story (see spoiler.)
As I bought on MarketPlace
First of all, I zaregalsya new LiveID (for the old no matter how tinkering, zaregalsya Russian credit card did not work) and have Rossiiyu as the host. Then with this ID zaregalsya on the MP and zaregalsya your credit card. With her immediately write off 30 rubles (probably as a function test - where so much is done here and there and then the money is returned, and in some places go nowhere). Then found DroppedBox, look, it's worth 70.00 rubles. spit and bought;) Strange, but the money just is not gone anyway: o, and DroppedBoxx appeared in the shopping list. Then I ran the MP on the phone, went with his LiveID, and saw bought DroppedBoxx: yes2 :, which was established successfully. Because the money back and has not gone anyway, I decided to take a closer look at the transaction. I looked into the MarketPlace at BB and was horrified - the grocery list DroppedBoxx sitting at $ 70: o Can therefore not withdrawn the money that I was not there in that amount) had to quickly remove your LiveID, for the card to delete all. But anyway, I sit and shiver Now - suddenly replenish the card, and from there in 2000 and the ruble will be written off: coldly:
So be careful

In short, I pile on the knee kabik - try. Maybe he is not attached to the phone.

Attached files

Attached fileDroppedBoxx_1.4.cab(1.37 MB)

Post has been editededict - 16.09.10, 15:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20 08:00