> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

JsonBackup | backup contacts

Rep: (130)
Jsonbackup
Version: 1.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:27.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A simple program that allows you to back up konatktov on the SD card.
Changes:
v1.1.0
* The files will now be created in a sub-directory instead of the sd-card root.
* Button added to delete the dump-file.
* UI Translated to French and German
v1.0.2
* Application does not hang anymore when attempting to backup or restore data during the same session
* Fixed the application name in the EULA (changed from "ContactBackup" to "JSONBackup")
v1.0.1
* Removed an obsolete device permission
v1.0.0
* First public release

Homepage: http://wiki.github.com/exhuma/android-contactbackup/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/lu.albert....oid.jsonbackup/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ackup-Eznm.aspx
Android Market: market: // details id = lu.albert.android.jsonbackup?

Download:
Attached filejson_backup_1.1.0.apk(58.51 Kb)

Rep: (57)
The program is good. But there was a question, it only contacts or backup saves all contacts settings, ie assigned to the tunes and photos?

Rep: (130)
Che_2006 @ 27.5.10, 13:02*
The program is good. But there was a question, it only contacts or backup saves all contacts settings, ie assigned to the tunes and photos?

hard to say ... given its simplicity, is likely only the numbers and the name of the contacts ...

Rep: (0)
Even so it is better than nothing ....

Rep: (4)
And what is bad Import / Export from / to SD-card standard Android means? Or is it wash only Samsung (my Spica)?

Rep: (6)
chao @ 31.5.10, 18:22*
And what is bad Import / Export from / to SD-card standard Android means? Or is it wash only Samsung (my Spica)?

I, too, Spica, but such a program is not regular. Firmware 1.5.

After the OFF-ON pipe contacts in normal form or krakozyaby (in case of not supporting Cyrillic).

Post has been editedarizon - 31.05.10, 17:41

Rep: (11)
arizon @ 31.5.10, 18:28*

in contacts when you are, press the menu button and you will see, click Import / Export

Rep: (4)
on Magic 3G (32B) 1.6 cyanogen sbekapit without problems after updating to Andr 2.1 ustanovilas.no your backup is not restored.
1.5 and 1.6, too nebylo exports to the memory card in the standard.

Rep: (6)
Quote (arizon @ 31.5.10, 18:28)

in contacts when you are, press the menu button and you will see, click Import / Export

There's only import.

Post has been editedarizon - 16.06.10, 08:16

Rep: (37)
Arizon, exports will be if you put the firmware 2.1

Rep: (2)
people Trouble! Before proshyvkoy made eksport Jason on SD! Successfully beg again set Jason to retrieve MSN Messenger contacts!
After starting Jason finds contacts and crashes: Sorry! Programa JSON Backup 1.1.0 (Process lu.albert.android.jsonbackup) neozhydano ostanovilas. Poproduyte again. ... And already 10 times!
How can I contact hildren izvech ???
thanks in advance

I really need the contacts! S why I did eksperiment: Record 1-n contact in the phone! Then he launched Jason, he really created the file in a folder on the SD Jason carp! Then I removed the contact, and then start to import Jason 1st contact, and lo and behold: it is not copied to contact! Again by issuing ETU most oshybki !! The guys do not know how anyone pour contacts ?? (Firmware: 2.1-update1, Baseband: i570EXXjD1, Build number: EClAIR.XXJG2)

Post has been editedk1llsy - 26.07.10, 13:24

Rep: (222)
Try this program from here. She seems able to copy the contacts and SMS from the phone to the memory card and vice versa.

Attached files

Attached filePimBackup.apk(69.94 Kb)

Rep: (22)
The question is how to restore contacts that were made JsonBackup

Also failed to re-establish contact on Froyo.
killtom, the program saves a backup to a USB flash drive in the folder \ jsonBackup \
There's a text file, it is possible to write a script for converting to the format of any other program backups (for example, Sprite)

Rep: (22)
lamination @ 28.8.10, 15:40*
There's a text file, it is possible to write a script for converting to the format of any other program backups (for example, Sprite)

But somehow the writing does not want to do ..... In mnya all contacts in Google! everything a couple of new rooms were! Found and the rest with google!
Let the curator writes manufacturer of bug fixes so lay version! )): Happy:

People help! flew the contacts stored in the phone memory all (Tatu 1.6) backup this prog, well, I think restored from a backup (stored on SD card), it begins to copy and 1% flies fuck: ((((((((What to do?
and it is not clear how flew what it igruhu put all ....

Rep: (1)
Problem
Spika 1.6 to backup to flash at 2.1 Restoring contacts prog dies: '(
who have an android on a computer simulator help: sveta:

Rep: (17)
What is the meaning of this program if it all can be done with the help of regular prog? I have it and worked on the 2.1, 2.2 even more .. Someone earlier version of this no?

LG GT540 2.1 Costa - does not work (

Rep: (46)
on the legend is not working
vylaziet error

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 7:03