> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Track & Protect beta | phone anti-theft protection

Rep: (2)
Track & Protect beta
Version: 2.05 (5) beta

Last update of the program in the header:01.06.2010
Attached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Track & Protect - is a client-server solution for udistantsionnogo manage, protect and track your phone via the Internet. Full functionality is retained even if you change SIM cards!
Main functions:
- Periodic verification of an access code on your phone
- Verifying access code when downloading phone
- Automatic locking when a new SIM card
- Post location of the thief when you change the SIM card
- Communication via SMS thief's phone number
- Send photos of the thief and his position after 3 attempts to unlock is not correct
- Remote phone lock
- Remote wipe your phone
- remote imaging from the front (if any), and c of the main chamber
- Get phone location on a map.
- Remote "The Wire" your phone
- Remote change of the current phone profile

The program can be downloaded here
http://www.trackandprotect.com/TnpClient_Android.apk

Track & Protect is translated into Russian as part of the client and the server.

The installation file is the same for the free and paid versions, all changes made on the server. The paid version is available for sending commands from the server to the phone.

The first 20 users to contact me in private messages or on [email protected] your forum name, phone number, phone model and the installed firmware will receive a serial number of 10 credits.

All bugs \ questions \ write requests in the same subject. For a more precise localization of errors send ogy from phone to e [email protected]. By passing the logs in a letter to write your phone model, phone number, and firmware version
One way to send us the logs:
1. Download from Market aLogcat and install it
2. Start aLogcat->menu->Filter enter tnpclient
3. Start Track & protect and reproduce
4. Return to the aLogcat->menu->send and send the [email protected]
If you have already installed another program to remove the logs from the phone, use it.

Homepage: http://trackandprotect.com

Download:
Download APK

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 18.08.10, 15:14

Rep: (1965)
Ilya @ klomptek @ 26.5.10, 13:24*
Send a picture of the thief and his position after 3 attempts to unlock is not correct

Yes, here it is organized? the screen displays a message such as "bring your camera phone to your face person"?

Post has been editedo4kareg - 26.05.10, 12:50

o4kareg @ 26/05/10, 13:44*
Yes, here it is organized? the screen displays a message such as "bring your camera phone to your face person"?

No, of course :) If there is a front camera, the image is taken from it. At its Android phones, unfortunately, almost anywhere, and there is no

Rep: (70)
question - if Zverkov off wifi - defines the location of the base stations of the operator?
..sudya the last time 15:41 on the map in the personal office - the location is determined at the time of registration.
another question - often alter, when specifying the firmware you -. Why do you need it? )) If later I change my current android 2.1 to 1.5 it will be reflected on my account track & proptect? sypasibo: happy:
..poka wrote - there is a suspicion that included protection prevents sleep devices. check stamped.

Post has been editedSmaLL_stv - 26.05.10, 15:30

SmaLL_stv @ 26.5.10, 16:28*
question - if Zverkov off wifi - defines the location of the base stations of the operator?
..sudya the last time 15:41 on the map in the personal office - the location is determined at the time of registration.

Location determined by GPS and base stations. Yes, at the time of registration to the server is sent to the current location.
another question - often alter, when specifying the firmware you -. Why do you need it? )) If later I change my current android 2.1 to 1.5 it will be reflected on my account track & proptect? sypasibo happy.gif

On the account will not be affected, even if you switch to android symbian :) firmware version is needed to correct errors in the program, ie, something that can not work on 2.1, and tomzhe phone, but with iOS 1.5 and it works.
..poka wrote - there is a suspicion that included protection prevents sleep devices. check stamped.

Do not forget to write me either in LAN or e-mail us at. We will issue you a serial number to 10 credits :)

Rep: (8)
It inside the flash stick can be? Otherwise, any more or less literate GOP immediately make a hard-reset and cried prog.

And, of course, rely on some closed-source prog and stranger server unclear whom I would not :)

Rep: (70)
ivlis @ 26.5.10, 17:12*
And of course

and what confidence? current location? For God's sake, paranoia is not yet, even though the satellite watch me, I'm sorry, I sit in the dressing room. some personal infa? much more of information about you, you can learn good "posherstiv" Inet and friends. believe me. asking for money and then fall down? So they ask for and do not require, it's your decision: happy:.
distrust all instantly disappear if the unit is on let Boh, poteryaettsa and you will find it. : Yes2: this is not a call to the dispute, this is IMHO: blush:. but its 10 Credo I will take with them))

Rep: (1965)
trust some closed-source prog and stranger server unclear whom I would not

do you think they are through the 'Net can whistle your phone?

It inside the flash stick can be? Otherwise, any more or less literate GOP immediately make a hard-reset and cried prog.

I can not stick inside the firmware, unfortunately. And the sense, can find more competent gop programmer. I do not have nothing in the world so perfect and we are not magicians :(

And, of course, rely on some closed-source prog and stranger server unclear whom I would not smile_good.gif

And in what could be a trick, do you think? We and large companies rely on our servers around the world :)

Rep: (8)
Ilya @ klomptek @ 26.5.10, 17:28*
I can not stick inside the firmware, unfortunately. And the sense, can find more competent gop programmer. I do not have nothing in the world so perfect and we are not magicians

In some custom firmware is there, AFAIK for Android and Symbian. Naturally it is also possible to lose, but not so trivial as a hardrezet.

Ilya @ klomptek @ 26.5.10, 17:28*
And in what could be a trick, do you think? We and large companies rely on our servers worldwide

You have the same SLA with them and all that for sure.

about 4kareg
SmaLL_stv,
Put the program that locks your phone remotely and remove from it all the Old and still say that he paranoia} -)

I think all the positions are clear, I suggest not flood anymore.

Serial numbers are not yet over. Please contact me in PM, or by post. At the end of testirvoaniya active testers' will receive 35 credits!

Rep: (3)
On Market you are going to spread?

vladimir_oz @ 27.5.10, 13:02*
On Market you are going to spread?

Naturally we publish. But first you need to complete beta testing.

Rep: (3)
With few slazhal transfer. You have written in an important tell the police, and it is necessary to inform the police;)

Remote photo liked it, but a lot of nuances needed, one of them connected GPRS. I'm not talking about the fact that the face of FIG catching :)
Location also seems clearly defines :)

Rep: (0)
A removal of the protection is there any?
Alternatively, you can make a copy of the program, so that when you remove a program the other a copy of blocked phone.
and the program itself because you can push there, where are the system software, while at the hard rezet she survives, you only need to put these programs in a secure place by hard rezet.

How to check whether there is a front camera and if it works?

vladimir_oz @ 27.5.10, 13:30*
With few slazhal transfer. You have written in an important tell the police, and it is necessary to report to the police wink.gif

fix that :)
vladimir_oz @ 27.5.10, 13:30*
Remote photo liked it, but a lot of nuances needed, one of them connected GPRS. I'm not talking about the fact that the face of FIG catching smile_good.gif
Location also seems clearly defines

Yes, gprs / umts required. If there is no front-facing camera, and Android-it almost anywhere and not then face a maximum co-defendant can take a picture;)
DominatorBlazer @ 27.5.10, 14:30*
A removal of the protection is there any?
Alternatively, you can make a copy of the program, so that when you remove a program the other a copy of blocked phone.
and the program itself because you can push there, where are the system software, while at the hard rezet she survives, you only need to put these programs in a secure place by hard rezet.

Protection from removal until the present, but we are working on it.
caiman @ 27.5.10, 16:11*
How to check whether there is a front camera and if it works?

If the housing is not visible, it is possible to describe the phone to look at. But! If your account does not have a button to see a photo with the front camera, then with probability 99% of the front camera is not on the phone.

Rep: (365)
And if stupid flash a phone but not including?) Fall protection even if the program somehow manage to build into the firmware.

and how it is being constantly running affects the battery?

Rep: (0)
I received your 10 credits and have already tested a number of functions.
noticed bugs:
1.Kamera. When shooting through the site for half a second there was a camera menu and the actual image itself with this camera, and the image itself is reversed 90 degrees. it might be worth the quality of the transmitted image increase, dismantle something it is problematic.
2.Signal. Alarm is placed, but it costs nothing to the volume rocker to remove the intrusive sound.
3.Blok. The block is removed and placed correctly, without any complaints. But Alt + button tab'a calmly turns this box, and we have a few seconds to crawl on the phone as long as it does not open again. And now attention - I klatsat by a task manager widget, it removes the application. Okay, we added to the exceptions. But no one bothers to consistently crawling on menues finally get to uninstall programs. And to finish this thing through the Manager, removing it from the exceptions. In general, a serious security hole.
4.Profili. Profiles are changing, but the sound when changing from silent to put general not the maximum.
5.Callback. Maybe so conceived, I do not know, but you can safely cancel the call.

Yes, if you lock and unlock the phone (not the utility, and click ^^ screen side of the phone unit), the program itself will start and block screen appears again, however it will not save it from deletion or from hard rezet that alt + tab ' th can be made.

and one more question. to flash the phone, you need to keep it on. it may be possible to somehow block the flashing process? Of course there are ways through rekaveri, but such data get blocked and prevent the update.zip to get on the phone?
and about the protection - if the phone was dragged by an attacker, as a rule, he will use a locked simkarty not otherwise reach on which SMS messages from the site.
the only way to operate with the outside world - wi fi. it would be nice if this program included the wi fi and use it to send and receive information. yes, free wi-faev not so much, but what prevents enter data beeline wi fi profile, which is now the most common? the profile itself can be accessed via SMS and safely use it while the money in the account is what it is on your sim card if I do not get them mixed up. through wi fi it is also possible to transmit the best picture quality.
and the last bear nonsense - would be nice to automatically include the gps, to obtain accurate data, and not place the UFO landing, derived from a-gps

P.S.
acer liquid to beg 2.1

Yesterday tried to work with the site. finding places wrong position very seriously. He showed the office, even though I was miles from anywhere. It looks like the phone is somehow recorded their location, and the software was not updated when bound to the map.
Yes, software is included determination of the place of GPS.
Photo made, but with the main camera ...

Rep: (42)
The thing is super! Just like it! possible to play James Bond!
Damn current God is! SMS will not be saved, so you can not make an individual ringtone!
HSMS and use there can be set for each contact their tune! to remove the alert with him! It would be great!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 3:33