> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PhoneMyPC | We control our PC from a smartphone

Rep: (248)
PhoneMyPC
Version: 2.0.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Manage your PC from your smartphone

Description:
PhoneMyPC - manage your PC from your smartphone. Client for PC (based on Windows) is attached.
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMoDWvnuHd8...player_embedded
PC installationhttp://www.softwareforme.com/phonemypc/setupapc.html

Homepage: http://softwareforme.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...forme.PhoneMyPC

Download:
Version 2.0.4.1: PhoneMyPC (Post # 28851650)
Version 2.0.4.1 Rus: PhoneMyPC (Post # 30037254)
PC Client Attached filePhoneMyPCx32_2_0_3_2.msi (791 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 14.03.14, 05:44
Reason for editing: RUS

Rep: (4)
Go for Linux!

Rep: (66)
Price: 10 USD

can be more precise - is it about what is laid out?
if so - then at that time the price is 0 USD: thank_you:

Attached files

Attached filePhoneMyPC_1.0.17.apk(110.37 KB)

Post has been editedSmaLL_stv - 26.05.10, 13:53
Reason for editing: grammar rules

Rep: (248)
SmaLL_stv @ 26.5.10, 14:33*
if so - then at that price - 0 USD

My attachment also has a freebie. ;)

Rep: (520)
Very good. +: thank_you:

Rep: (36)
People unsubscribe who really already tested the program.
How is the connection to the BB? By Waffle?
How does the program work? Are there any glitches / bugs?
Is it possible to manage multiple computers, such as home and work (not at the same time of course.)
And in general, is it worth it to put?

Rep: (0)
Oh, a great thing ... checked on Archos 5it ... the connection was via a waffle ... real-time transmission of the patty (checked by turning on the video) ..and yes it’s possible to have several computers

Rep: (1048)
M
We go to the Internet and communications

Rep: (161)
No one else has a problem with clicking? I want to remove the folder from the desktop, I make a long tap on it, but the context menu pops up in a completely different place. Similarly, with double-clicking on the shortcut, it’s real to get, only bringing it as close as possible.

Rep: (48)
Remote VNC i VNC server probably still solve? in extreme cases - GRemote - or is there some kind of highlight (except for the average price with competing prices)

The people that I did not quite understand how to configure and how to connect the body to the BB.
Who can tell in more detail what and how to do. I have 7 installed on my computer.

I have a problem with the image of the full screen. I am using a legend, the screen is 480x320. A computer with a resolution of 1080p. On the mobile I see only one fourth of the entire screen (upper left corner). What is the problem? Is there a setting for this?

Rep: (30)
Author, can you make a more specific description for the program? Is it for controlling the BB through a waffle or broomstick or through tyrnet?

Rep: (76)
yesterday the error "oh .... the application has completed its work" began to appear
as I did not try to reinstall, it did not work.

The people who have already tested, please write off how and what to configure in the program and body so that they have a connection with the BB. And then I have nothing to do. : censored:
help me please

Rep: (6)
the author is just mega-respect! The program is freaky, very cool done.
desp83 , my connection is on the waffle, but the guy in the video on youtube said that after 3g there is a connection.
the installation is elementary - you put the program on the PC, drive your username and password into it, then you launch it on the body, drive the same username and password and manage the computer.
very convenient, you can run movies from a distance, listen to music.

Maksecc that’s exactly what I tried to do, but that in the program on the body a fad for the connection did not appear. So I ask you step by step to tell how the connection between the body and the BB occurs.

Rep: (6)
desp83 and through what do you connect?
1) through a wi-fi router I cut to the Internet from the phone (you can also through a regular mobile Internet - checked)
2) I put in the program on the computer login and password
3) I go to the program on the body - I enter the login and password, the icon of my PC appears - I click on it and go to the control menu.
! it is important that the phone is currently running wi-fi or a mobile Internet, otherwise the program will fall out with the message "oh! ..."
look like that's it.

Maksecc
I do not have Wifi through the router.
On the beech, Wifi is turned on, on the body I also turn on the waffle.
I enter the same data on both the BB and the body, but for some reason, the PC does not appear on the body?

then desp83 name the computer name in the computer part of the program, a meat friend

Rep: (76)
who will tell me something or not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 12:31