> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

QCodes (ex Solvek Faster) | User-friendly interface for USSD requests

Rep: (23)
QCodes (ex Solvek Faster)
version: 1.7

Last update of the program in the header:13.12.2010
Attention in alpha testing mode is availableQCodes 2 , There are many innovations including multisimochnosti support and code editor. Details here .

Description Most operators offer a lot of communication services management capabilities, including through USSD. They include from the simple - check the balance, to the more complex, as the on / off service, send a message to the subscriber with a request to call you, to make calls cheaper, etc. Unfortunately such requests are very difficult to memorize. With QCodes you will no longer need to memorize all the USSD commands, there is a set of commands available for almost all operators, if the request sodezhit phone number, you can select it from your contacts book.
To make it even more convenient, you can make a shortcut to the home screen with the required commando, for this purpose, the program is necessary to make a long tap on the desired commands.

Attached fileScreenshot1.png(28.47 KB)

Interface language Russian, Ukrainian, English, Polish
Supported operators :
(Attention! A full list of available files here.)
Russia:Mts, Beeline, Megaphone Moscow, SPB megaphone, Tele 2, Motive, SMARTS, U-tel, Yeniseytelecom, Akos
Ukraine:MTS (Prepaid), MTS (Contract), Kyivstar, Life :), Beeline, Utel
Belarus:Mts, Wellcome, Life :)
Kazakhstan:Assets, Beeline
Kyrgyzstan:MegaCom
Moldova:Moldcell
Turkmenistan:MTS
Poland:36 i 6, Orange, Play, Simplus, Era
Belgium:Proximus
Great Britain:Vodafone
USA:Verizon, AT & T, T-mobile
A current list of supported carriershere.
Developer : Mobiwolf

How to create your file, you can see examples of other files.
If you have created (or modified) file for your operator and find it useful for other users - Share files on this subject. In this case, please indicate: Country, Operator name, location (if necessary), type (Prepaid, Contract etc)

Homepage: http://qcodes.mobiwolf.com
Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.solvek.ussdfaster
Cyrtek : http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.solvek.ussdfaster/

Download:
Download APK

Post has been editedsolvek - 03.04.14, 11:55
Reason for editing: fixed the header

Rep: (76)
solvek @ 25.5.10, 21:41*
Operators: MTS (Ukraine), Kyivstar, MTS (Russia)

those. only MTS ??? but what about the others? megafno, pchelayn, Tele2, etc.

So far, the only of the Russian MTS, but plan to add support for external connectivity operator file.
Until tested.
The Russian operators are not guided, if you write here izvesnye ussd-commands your operator - and add your operator.

Post has been editedsolvek - 25.05.10, 19:52

Rep: (6)
In my opinion in such programs should be the query editor, meaning in zahardkozhenyh values ​​not very much ...

I'm not sure that we need a query editor, as do requests for the operator rather constant. Although if it is possible to connect an external file with a set of queries - this should solve problemmu.

Rep: (1)
In my opinion, it is very simple and will effectively add your requests. It also allows you to use it on any operator.

Rep: (0)
Cool that such a program written. Only I would like to support TELE2 / Beeline, but rather query editor, it is really needed.

Rep: (13)
Put pliz program on normal hosting, and that I already on so many forums naregilsya :)

Rep: (121)
program certainly brilliant and necessary)

offtopic: if you're a developer of the bend, I would like to propose an idea for a new type softiny on callMe on simbiane, ie ship list of contacts in the prog, zhmakat to the number and the program adds a USSD command to send the so-called "Beacon" (well, you get the idea)
whether to implement this possible ??

Rep: (27)
Dada will supportpopov17 Long waiting for such a program under androyd, he tried to write, but the skill is not enough

Rep: (1964)
solvek,
beeline:
* 102 # - balance
* 141 # - confidence payment
* 143 * # abonent_bilayn - to fill up my account
* 144 * # abonent_bilayn - Call me
* * 145 * amount # abonent_bilayn - to transfer the amount to the other room (then require confirmation of the command * 145 * # XXX, where XXX - 3 randomly generated numbers)
phone number in the request - 10-digit

That's all he remembered

Rep: (26)
to do query editor that he understood substitution:

eg:

*125*<NUM># - when we call him, appears dialozhek with entering numbers.
*112*<PERS># - when we call it, there is a choice dialozhek abbonenta. (For beacons)

Well, similar patterns. it would be very flexible and convenient to add any number

program certainly brilliant and necessary)

Thank you.

offtopic: if you're a developer of the bend, I would like to propose an idea for a new type softiny on callMe on simbiane, ie ship list of contacts in the prog, zhmakat to the number and the program adds a USSD command to send the so-called "Beacon" (well, you get the idea)
whether to implement this possible ??

If I understand you correctly, the program may have to do what you ask. There is, for example, a request to send a "beacon", and the phone number you want to send it, you can choose from your contacts.

PS CallMe own use :)

In short, I realized that I need a query editor to the user necessarily realized.

Thanks for the information upon request, will be added

... that he understood the substitution ...

This is already in my program!

Post has been editedsolvek - 26.05.10, 10:55

Rep: (0)
solvek @ 26.5.10, 9:53*
In short, I realized that I need a query editor to the user necessarily realized.

Thanks, we'll wait.

Rep: (26)
solvek @ 26.5.10, 11:53*
This is already in my program!

good to hear. It has to wait for the editor :)

Rep: (9)
Hmm ... funny ...
it seems to come in handy ...
both for the BBC version appear oblizatelno potestit ...
Good luck to the author.

Rep: (41)
:) Waiting for Megafon.

And so, in Android 2.1 it has the ability to cling to the different programs contact menu (which appears when you click on his picture). So ... it would be nice to stick to some menu items. For example, from the call history to throw at once, "Call me." It was like WinMobile - very convenient.

Rep: (1964)
NM666 @ 26.5.10, 13:43*
Waiting Megaphone

so throw your USSD syudyt in order to facilitate the work of the author :)

Rep: (41)
about 4kareg
So would give the author the opportunity to introduce their own :).

Rep: (117)
Request to the author.
Attachem last APK in the cap threads.
Register at the Forum download a prog - search.

Request to the author.
Attachem last APK in the cap threads.
Register at the Forum download a prog - search.

Overlaid application (tinkering link in the header)here, It is not necessary to register.

In addition, updated to version 0.4, is additionally included in the assembly operators (Life :), Beeline)

Post has been editedsolvek - 26.05.10, 15:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/10/19, 3:03