Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Prevents accidental volume change.

Description:
The program prevents you from accidentally changing the volume, demanding changes after manual confirmation in the taskbar. If confirmation is not present, then after xx seconds, the volume returns to the original value. Nothing more, very convenient.

Are set different volume can be turned off when the screen is off, running Google navigation.

Now in Russian, updated screenshots.

Androlib: http://ru.androlib.com/android.application...ocker-Attp.aspx
Android Market: market: // details id = com.hourdb.volumelocker?
Web Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.h...db.volumelocker

Download:
Attached fileVolume_Locker-1.3.3.apk(92.46 KB)

Previous version:

Post has been editedSplin pda - 22.08.18, 14:20
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (11)
Splin-pda @ 31.08.2010, 09:17*
The latest version will be available option Auto Save Silent Mode, the latest, when you turn the confirmation is not necessary when the silent mode.

If you turn on the "Auto Save Silent Mode (Auto Save silent), then try to switch your phone to silent, and then return to the normal mode with sound. Fuck you get.
Conversely, if the mode is "Auto Save Silent Mode" is turned off, then transfer to vibration / busshumny does not.
Prog demolished. This behavior does not suit.

Rep: (2)
I just can not understand one - the volume may "leave"? It annoys me only a gradual increase in call volume, but this prog, as I understand, that not cure. I read kamenty - all delighted. And me puzzled - I can not understand what the program can be useful. I'm always on the volume level at which I set it up. She herself will not change.

Rep: (157)
akasa @ 18.03.2012, 22:35*
She herself will not change.

happy man, apparently you side volume buttons on your phone are correct. And on some tubes while out of the pocket phone pulled out accidentally manage to call to 0 to reset and does not notice, well and in general constantly touches, with a program of attention simply do not apply, of course will be back after 5 seconds, and - each time to put the necessary level after grazing depressing the buttons.

Rep: (79)
akasa @ 18.03.2012, 23:35*
I just can not understand one - the volume may "leave"? It annoys me only a gradual increase in call volume, but this prog, as I understand, that not cure. I read kamenty - all delighted. And me puzzled - I can not understand what the program can be useful. I'm always on the volume level at which I set it up. She herself will not change.

A simple example. The phone is set to wake up on the volume button. The lock can keep up with the screen off (on TSM7 default 5 seconds - I have not changed this setting), so if you just put the body, the screen went out, press the volume button to turn on the screen to change it. Itself. Moreover, it reduces (to me so it is more convenient to wake the phone). The second is a simple example. When the browser play video, press the volume down button changes the media volume. If yutyubovskaya flash drive has not yet been loaded, changing the ringer volume. Total, you want to repay the advance of multimedia volume and lowers the ringer volume. A lift is not obtained - Download flash drive and adjusts the volume has multimedia.

PS. Many just fighting hard to put a gradual increase in call volume, you is it annoying :)

Rep: (19)
On HTC Desire S with custom Android 4 refuses to work (((

Post has been editedTranscend1986 - 26.08.12, 23:35

Rep: (192)
A version 1.3.3 nobody spit?

Rep: (13)
Nonsense. Put this program on Explay StarTV, that with TV, locked the volume buttons, but after entering the TV and output, the ringer volume to zero! }-) What the hell?

Put "Volume preventer or locker" with Google Plei. Like normal furychit.

Post has been editedGriggorii - 28.08.13, 11:23

Rep: (14)
On Galaxy Note 3 does not work.

Rep: (0)
vchernov37 @ 16.01.2014, 23:44*
Version 1.3.2

Attached files

Volume_Locker-1.3.2.apk (97.39 Kb)

--------------------

This Russian version?
how to program the settings a bit to reduce the font, but it is not evident that the block?

Rep: (0)
Zerver @ 14.02.2014, 18:59*
This Russian version?
how to program the settings a bit to reduce the font, but it is not evident that the block?
Russian. And to see all the text try to rotate the screen 90about

Rep: (11)
Version 1.3.3

Attached files

Attached filecom.hourdb.volumelocker.53.apk(92.46 KB)

Post has been editedsag33333 - 24.08.14, 19:38

Rep: (89)
Dimitrius_81 @ 12.02.2014, 14:18*
On Galaxy Note 3 does not work.

I works fine. Version 1.2.7 RUS

Rep: (3)
Ladderpoints programmulina!
On lg g2, where the power button is wedged right between pressing the "+" and "-" key volume control on the back cover of the phone, the application had to be just right.

Rep: (109)
thought the old version, and on Android 5 will not work. Mistaken works fine. A particularly surprised by the number of flexible options.
Great program.

Rep: (24)
Yes programmulku that it is necessary, often without noticing pressed the rocker and diminish the volume without noticing it, and now everything is in order, put the version 1.2.7. RUS

Rep: (24)
Hi guys, we all so evening animal bed to bed, put on Airplane mode, and all the morning alarm clock beeps, turn off Airplane mode varies with bezvuchki to normal and the program is sleeping, what I'm doing is stupid turn off and then turn it all by working again to podema.Odnim short program goes to sleep, on Windows I usually threw program in startup and here that I do not understand what I have so delo.Tolko. : Thank_you:

Rep: (1)
It seems like the last released version (1.3.3).
P.S .: link in the header to 1.3.2 - broken = (

Attached files

Attached fileVolume_Locker-1.3.3.apk(92.46 KB)

Rep: (4)
Thing. Powered by anroide8.1

Rep: (31)
On 4.2.2 Texet X-basic has not earned. What else advise?

Post has been editedBatrakov - 16.03.19, 17:27

Rep: (42)
Naoborot60 @ 30.09.18, 00:49*