> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Saves games FPSEce (PlayStation) | We spread the conservation passed games

Rep: (70)
I suggest in this thread to spread files saved games for the emulator PlayStation One.
Files must have the extension .GME - Memory card file, .MCR - Memory card emulator ePSXe .MCD - is a memory map file emulator FPSEce.
To move the save slots from one memory card to another using the Memory Card Manager (program for BB).
Here is the program itself:
Attached fileMemManager.exe(44k)

App for Android PSX Memory Card Manager.
Link toGoogle play

Saving files are in the folder / FPSEce / MEMCARDS /

So to save the file that I have are:
Attached fileCARD1.zip(2.61 KB)
- the preservation of the games here:

Driver 2 (Russian version) - open all the machines, the city and passed all the missions.

GTA 2 - all the cities, immortality, all weapons and $ 1,000,000.

Post has been editedTanker88 - 21.08.18, 21:00

Attached fileDriver.zip(13.11 KB)

Driver Game Saves. Inside the CP (memory card) is 3 save:
First, pulled a set-top box (Russian version of the game), there passed all the missions are open all the city including the cheats.
Second, the American version of the game. Completed all the missions are open all the city including the cheats.
Third, other European version of the game, there are also all passed, but I did not enjoy it saves, do not know who could be useful

Post has been editedTanker88 - 22.05.10, 17:03

The archive "memory card" on which 3 Saves:
in the first Sohranki beginning of the game with Leon, in an alternate costume, launcher and infinite ammo.
In the second, the first game scenario with Leon,
in the third, the second scenario of the game with Leon.
Attached fileResident_Evil2.zip(3.17 KB)

Rep: (15)
Good morning. To go to any vpadlu crush bandicoot 3 level motorcycle racing and then I zae ** I pass I can not come first. The plus of course the ladies. Here SohrankiAttached fileCrush_Bandicoot_3.zip(762 bytes)

If it is important that I have a version downloaded from this rip torrent (where 340 games) which is in the Games section under SonyPlaystation.

hellix93, I told you I can offer something. In the attached file with the City Airport traversed by 25 missions of the game, there are still traversed the game 103%. It is necessary, lay out, there's just the name of the same. Region USA.
Attached fileCrash_Bandicoot_3.zip(1.35 KB)

Post has been editedTanker88 - 16.07.10, 17:52

Rep: (15)
Tanker88
Do not thank it is too far to be completed (it would be desirable to most kristaliki had to be collected), but still keep a little plus for the response.

hellix93, you can go through the game more, after the level with which you have a problem. Well, look, of course, if the output you will not find, at least there is an option.
That's the second Sohranki. The game passed by 103%, everything is open:
Attached fileCrash_Bandicoot_3.zip(2.52 KB)

Rep: (27)
Somebody give me the preservation of the game Star Wars - Episode I - Jedi Power Battle, that there was:
Mace - 100%
Qui-Gon Jinn -100%
Plo Koon -100%
Adi Gaul - 100%
Kenobi - 100%
To save FPSEce were already on the memory card. Who gave put preservation +. Rum downloaded from the sitehttp://romhustler.net/roms/psx
I found the game to save, but do not know how to put them on a memory card. Here is my memory card (in the enclosure), fill it to preserve (the first saving on the site). Here is the link to save the game Star Wars - Episode I - Jedi Power Battle:http://www.pspinfo.ru/savedata/cat424.html

Attached files

Attached fileCARD1.zip(4.98 KB)

Post has been editedsavagemessiahzine.comAssassin - 18.07.10, 09:56

savagemessiahzine.comAssassin, found! Better late than never)))
I Do not Know, on account of 100%, but I Sohranki, where everything is available there will understand, if that. This is all I could dig up. Catch, I threw your manual:
Attached fileCARD1.zip(6.24 KB)

Post has been editedTanker88 - 27.07.10, 20:27

Thank Tanker88! : Thank_you: Desi!

There 2 save only passed to level 4, and one to 3 conservation level character Mace. And I have to Qui-Gon Jinn was passed by 100%. Tanker88 if not difficult to specify the address of the website from which you downloaded the save.

savagemessiahzine.comOf Assassin, I rum GameGuru (collection saves for PSx) on a computer lies in nete I sites with saved seen. This Sohranki the only thing.

Rep: (22)
People, place Sohranki for Quake 2! Recently held at the PDA, somewhere to the middle, but I had to do all udalilos.u format and I have fully traversed Resident evil 3, open bonus igra.vylozhu once Inet is stable.

samostav, more specific, pozhalsta))) I have Sohranki Quake on each level with a mass of weapons, health and ammo. At what level are stopped?

And there's a couple of saves for Quake 2, where the available gold secrets and additional modes, some))) In general, there is a great choice.

Post has been editedTanker88 - 28.07.10, 09:42

Rep: (22)
Lay out everything you've got.

Here, the CP with preservation of Quake 2. 15 saves. Each level with a mass of health, ammunition and weapons (called Quake2),
Q2 Gold Secrets - KP with one save game, where the discovery of gold secrets
Unlock levels - KP with one save game, where open additional levels:
Attached fileQuake2.zip(45.62 KB)

Post has been editedTanker88 - 30.07.10, 09:47

Rep: (126)
Tanker88 @ 21.5.10, 11:56*
Driver Game Saves. Inside the CP (memory card) is 3 save:
First, pulled a set-top box (Russian version of the game), there passed all the missions are open all the city including the cheats.
Second, the American version of the game. Completed all the missions are open all the city including the cheats.
Third, other European version of the game, there are also all passed, but I did not enjoy it saves, do not know who could be useful

damn my version nepodhodit no one save game, write error ... if nezatrudnit throw me a link to the Russ. version which checked!

Pak1tO, here's referring to, there you will find:http://megashara.com/games?genre=101&y...&order=desc
One of sohranok this game is passed.

Rep: (62)
Put please Sohranki to Tekken 3

serch16, to you it is necessary to specifically?

Rep: (62)
Well, to be open all the men, and then I have it all the time flies, I have the English version. Thanks in advance

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 17:07