> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Alchemy | [Jigsaw] logic / text

Rep: (56)
Alchemy
Version: 2.1
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:12.09.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Mix and sozdavyte new elements

Description:
In the beginning you have only four basic elements: Water, Air, Earth and Fire.
Combine them, opening and creating new elements.
Create a Life, Beer, Vampires and skyscrapers .. :)
Successful discoveries!

Homepage: http://zed.0xff.me/alchemy
Google Play (Premium): https: //play.google.co...ndroid.alchemy.premium
Google Play (Free): https: //play.google.co...d_0xff.android.alchemy

Attention! The topic is forbidden to write direct tips and links to them, as well as sheets with a list of items and links to them.
If too much I want to share a combination of - use literary veiled form, as, for example,here.

For nelyubiteley advertisements and banners: banners in the game can be turned off by purchasing special. key in Alchemy Store

Download:
Version 2.1: Alchemy
BackUp Version 2.1: Alchemy (Post razum_04 # 57181830)

Post has been editedmarf @ - 13.12.17, 01:40
Reason for editing: logo

Rep: (143)
Gorgeous.

Thank you so much, brilliant game.

Rep: (50)
here are my elements:
air fire water earth spirit energy pairs dust life swamp algae fungus lava stone metal electricity sand clay brick glass vodka ash storm

so, why the mixing vodka and beer do not get ruff?

Post has been edited_rewq_ - 19.05.10, 22:34

Rep: (18)
great toy) sorry for short)

Rep: (11)
Just I thought a week ago to write under android as online no playable version of the phone. Just I wanted to take as a basis the DOS original

Hmm, I would like to force the choice of language, because I prefer the system - English and play - in Russian

Post has been editedincident404 - 20.05.10, 00:56

incident404 @ 20.5.10, 3:39*
Just I wanted to take as a basis the DOS original

plz give the link, if there is

incident404 @ 20.5.10, 3:39*
Hmm, I would like to force the choice of language, because I prefer the system - English and play - in Russian

accepted

_rewq_ @ 20.5.10, 1:32*
so, why the mixing vodka and beer do not get ruff?

I think there are problems with the translation into languages ​​other than English and Russian :)

Rep: (16)
When you start showing 4 main elements when adding items to the menu, choose the 10 pieces, they are on the screen horribly arranged so that, due to the edges sticking out a little part of them. And sometimes it does not appear, it is necessary to re-select. Firmware default '.
In the rest of the game like the original, thank you! :)

Rep: (28)
it online?

Rep: (21)
ibomz007 @ 20.5.10, 15:22*
it online?

Not!

Rep: (1)
Opened 59 elements, the brain is boiling)))) What have I done wrong? =))))))))

Rep: (11)
Yes, it is desirable to make the playing field a little more even if it scrolls.
The DOS game look for somewhere lying in the bins.

Rep: (99)
zmail12 @ 20.5.10, 8:30*
plz give the link, if there is

hold on
Dosbox

opened 111 out of 118 ... does anyone know how to make glass? sand + light does not work

Rep: (28)
here so that is can be an interesting game, and weigh only 88 kb!
Respect! : Thank_you:

Rep: (1)
And for WM can be done?

Rep: (2)
To be honest, my response is figovyy.T.e. a few seconds, you can not move any of elementov.Kak something like this ...
You can somehow solve this problem?

korch25 @ 21.5.10, 22:24*
To be honest, my response is figovyy.T.e. a few seconds, you can not move any of elementov.Kak something like this ...
You can somehow solve this problem?

Not enough information .. Can still any symptoms?
When it begins to appear the problem? How many at the same time in the memory of the application weighs?
I myself have not seen such a nexus.

Vol @ tch @ 21.5.10, 14:23*
And for WM can be done?

It is possible, but to be honest, there is neither the desire nor the time ..

ibomz007 @ 21.5.10, 12:19*
here so that is can be an interesting game, and weigh only 88 kb!
Respect! thank_you.gif

Thank! )

Rep: (3)
Wow, great game. I emptied all the exercises on it: D

Post has been editedtesladk - 21.05.10, 21:48

zmail12 @ 21.5.10, 21:09*
When it begins to appear the problem? How many at the same time in the memory of the application weighs?

The problem manifests itself ... I will describe situatsiyu.Beru element drag and if the bear for a second finger on the other element, and try to move, it will be in place ostavatsya.Byvaet several times this happens, the feeling that I miss a finger (which is unlikely) ...
The memory 3 mb.Vrode tak.Spetsialno kill all processes and only opened it.

Rep: (0)
Well tell anyone how to make glass. The entire head and fingers tipped the already erased

nix1988 @ 22.5.10, 19:48*
Well tell anyone how to make glass. The entire head and fingers tipped the already erased

By the way, java version podderzhivayu.V Fire + sand, and then not working this combination.
Another question, then as I understand there is something changed, and two types of assemblies element of some?

Rep: (0)
Assembly like different, autosave support and a choice of items from a list, had not persisted and elements were added one by one. And as for the two additions, I suspect that one is kefir, a second long xs. Java was all over, and then stuck on the glass

Post has been editednix1988 - 23.05.10, 18:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/02/20 11:30