> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

KakiMemo Lite | Notes by hand

Rep: (131)
KakiMemo Lite
Version: 0.9.4

Last update of the program in the header:04.01.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Handwritten notes. Ability to save notes to SD card, send in flickr, gmail, twitter, picasa, another post.

Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/tekakimemo/home/tutorial
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...imemo-pnDi.aspx
Android Market: market: // details id = tw.idv.koji.kakimemo?

Download:
Version: 0.9.4 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1371700/tw.idv.koji.kakimemo.kaigai_imported.apk

Post has been editedPicnik - 04.01.12, 10:47

Rep: (57)
cool stuff! How to keep the card?

cool name fully reflects the essence of the program :)

Rep: (5)
eXRom @ 19.5.10, 12:37*
cool name fully reflects the essence of the program

and the quality of its execution!

Rep: (38)
Cool "prog"! 10 minutes adapt himself to the i5700, it is possible to work!)) (Although serious about it, is unlikely to succeed ..)

Post has been editedhotsnow - 19.05.10, 13:46

sprig81 @ 19.5.10, 11:39*
cool stuff! How to keep the card?

there is a "floppy" icon at the top .... if you do not appear, then slide your finger from top to bottom - as the shutter moves to the main screen - there is a small type of menus - "floppy" and "envelope". respectively, can be stored on a flash drive, or send in flickr, gmail, twitter, picasa, another post.

Rep: (0)
not very much. beautiful, but slaboupravlyaema, in my opinion

Rep: (26)
what I was looking for

Rep: (1)
perfect! Thanks: yes2:

possible if the incoming or missed call number to sign this prog? : Rolleyes:

thank

thank!!!

Rep: (5)
Excellent program for quick notes by hand. It is possible to write an entire novel on the screen quite limited by its size and lack of a stylus, unlike other programs posted on the forum.

Before masterpiece lacks only reminders = (

Why then on the card does not store writes error.a so cool do not look iruchku paper

Rep: (3)
friends, and whether the program is no alternative? it is very tricky interface - many unnecessary tapov need to do to write and keep a simple phrase, chtonibud looking for easier ... thank you!

Rep: (402)
PsyBoy, Magic Marker approach, where you can quickly write (if any stylus), save it as a picture and everything! I use only her own, for everything else, garbage

Post has been editedEyser - 04.01.11, 21:12

Rep: (6)
Cool shtukentsiya)

Somewhere in the beginning of February there was KakiMemo Lite 0.9 ..... (I do not remember the figure). Improved version. I enjoyed it. I had to reset anroid and now as I can not find her. Plz give sylochku.
thank

Rep: (19)
For tablets is a good thing :)

Thank you liked it very much.

Rep: (-1)
Cool stuff! ;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 1:19