> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WaveSecure Mobile Security | security program

Rep: (522)
WaveSecure Mobile Security
Version: 3.1.0.12

Last update of the program in the header:18.08.2010

Attached file5541_1.jpg(28.62 KB)
Attached file5541_2.jpg(25.1 KB)

Description:
WaveSecure Mobile Security - a program with which you will be able to find your lost or stolen smartphone. The program has the ability to remotely track the location of the smartphone, remove it all the data and get notified when you change SIM-card ...

Homepage: https://www.wavesecure.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.wsandroid/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...droid-qwBq.aspx

Download:
Version 3.1.0.12: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/589904/com.wsandroid.apk
Version 3.1.0.4: Attached filecom.wsandroid.apk (555.69 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 18.08.10, 18:49
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (105)
Cool theme =) but it's worth 19 greens per year = (

Rep: (249)
And if the first thing a thief hard-reset do?
Now only Gopnik drained the phone in the near stall.
Usually immediately remove the battery, and then decide what to do.
In addition, for the sake of this program is to keep the life of the included GPS and the Internet?

Post has been editedCulibin - 18.05.10, 09:40

OlegKrikun @ 18.5.10, 7:26*
Cool theme =) but it's worth 19 greens per year = (

Money asks ... I've got it working for free may
because I put it and checked in test time
beta. It was t. Ch. advertising campaign.

Rep: (2)
At one time, too zaregalsya of free shares, set a PIN code to lock (phone in case of loss can be blocked via the Internet or by SMS.) And literally a 2 day program offered me the pin code to enter: huh: If the lock do nothing you can not, you can either enter the code, or turn off the phone. Good thing PIN I introduced recently and has not had time to forget - unblocked. A day later the bodies. again blocked, of course, at the wrong time - PIN, I could not remember, so I just turned off the phone, turned on, and at the beginning of system boot went into the setup - the application and removed the wavesecure most common way superzaschita yeah.
In general sense from a program - a zero, I would not zabesplatno longer set.

Rep: (147)
Culibin @ 18.5.10, 10:37*
And if the first thing a thief hard-reset do?

But in this case the firmware from modaka for Hero of enclosing it in))) After hardrezeta it start again.

Without creating a new post I want to add the utility here
WaveSecure, whose function is to prevent the removal of
the main program.

WaveSecure UninstallProtection:
Attached filecom.wsandroid.uninstall_listener.apk(143.77 KB)

Rep: (9)
By the way, in the new version is declared the possibility of GPS auto power if there is Ruth. I have not tested it, but it seems reasonable.

And I also activated in the test period, unlimited subscription is now

Rep: (4)
Has anyone tried a hard reset? Kills a program?

Rep: (31)
I have firmware from modaco and it built this program and can only rewrite its profits.

Rep: (41)
Or "rm disable com.wsandroid" from the terminal (such as somehow on the memory gained).

Update version 3.1.0.12:
Attached filecom.wsandroid.apk(714.92 KB)

Rep: (14)
I WaveSecure is built into the firmware of MoDaCo r8 Froyo
Can you please tell how to remove it?

Tried to remove with the aid of Root Explorer - did not work

androidus @ 24.8.10, 16:29*
I WaveSecure is built into the firmware of MoDaCo r8 Froyo
Can you please tell how to remove it?

Tried to remove with the aid of Root Explorer - did not work

Maybe there is present here is the program:WaveSecure Mobile Security (Post # 4552668) ?

Rep: (14)
checked, there is no such

Rep: (0)
I could not be removed through the terminal
used
su
rm -rf com.wsandroid

there are other ways?

Post has been editedsky.fion - 27.01.11, 10:54

people tell me how to remove this horror ??? downloaded from the Market version 4.0.0.5 writes an error when deleting what to do?

Rep: (7)
Also I can not get rid of this stuff :(

Rep: (31)
someone like me prog works great, especially since I have a lifetime subscription for free
There are certainly downsides - stupidly not backup contacts kirilike, but it is not particularly necessary at gmail account
but backup sms and call log without problems.
on account of the removal of embeddedness at the bend in the firmware - only varisnt new cook on modaco without bend and through a full wipe alter
and as if it was easy to remove the worthless a program for the protection against theft

Post has been editediliuxa - 24.05.11, 15:41

Rep: (7)
Tavarischi, and how can you password protect and most importantly block the possibility of flashing both through recovery and through odin?

And you also need to remember to glue the battery on the dead, password and block the ability to turn off the beast, in principle, you can also glue the SIM card, but this is an amateur.

Say a is a program that does not hide the password and the application? for android

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 19:28