> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Stereogram | [IPhone] Stereo Pictures

Rep: (134)
Stereogram
version: 1.5

Last update of the program in the header:17.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Stereogram - 3D image is hidden in another picture. Just shake your phone and get a new image.

Stereogram perceived by the observer without any external separating devices. Stereo pair contained in the image plane in the form of alternating narrow vertical strips of conjugate images. When viewing stereograms should look "through" the image so that the left and right eyes looking at their designated strip.

In fact, it is optimized for iPhone stereo image size.

Download:
Attached fileStereogram_v1.5.ipa(5.53 MB)

Post has been editedPACTAMAH - 11.03.12, 17:52
Reason for editing: +1 542 444 from

Rep: (21)
The version in the header is not established, tuna began to swear. I google it, set. That the school did not know how to look it is necessary that now: blush:

Rep: (680)
ha I remember a joke on their notebooks usually fashioned: lol:

Rep: (0)
Duc how they look then ???

Rep: (48)
Cool, love stereopicture :) Do me have a leaflet with them, I'm after them as norkoman: D
P.S. uniquely plyuseg

Rep: (71)
48x48 @ 31.08.2011, 12:15*
Duc how they look then ???
Keep close to your eyes (3-5 cm). Fix gaze and slowly distancing at a distance of 40-50 cm. The idea is that each eye was looking right (on your stereo image) and converge at a single point meters through 3. You can also focus on an object at a distance, and then insert a picture into a line sight, but it is more difficult.
Attached Image

Kishkodav @ 17.05.2010, 18:14*
alternating narrow vertical strips of conjugate images
Wikipedia - is not entirely accurate. Better way: Autostereogram in which two images are coded displacements of points of a random background.
Pictures also look great without these backgrounds, but not interesting due to the fact that they are immediately evident. :)

Post has been editedvas76 - 01.09.11, 09:34

Buddha image on the left and on the right the spaceship! :-D

Rep: (4)
Ximik15 @ 01.09.2011, 18:43*
Buddha image on the left and on the right the spaceship!

More precisely shuttle: bubble:

Stretch your arms, so that the picture was in the 25-30cm from you and look as if through it on a thread object, located strictly behind the phone (it's easier for a beginner). Gradually you will begin to distinguish between the three-dimensional figures, the farther away the more-shaped plot becomes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 4:38