OperatorRenamer | Program for changing the name of the operator

Rep: (14)
OperatorRenamer, a program for changing the name of an operator
Author RaID
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

We select our operator from the list and enter a new name into another field and click save if you want to do everything the old way - you just need to delete all the text from the name field and then save, or click delete and then save from the menu ...
Compatibility : WM2003 / 5/6 / 6.1 Does not require installation.
This program creates a new String Value in the HKLM / Software / Microsoft / RIL / OperatorNames registry, this can be done manually. Create a New String Value, write MCC and MNC codes in the Name field without a space, you can see themhere, in the String field the text that will be instead of the name of the operator. We save. Softset. Ready.

Attached files

Attached fileOperatorRenamer.zip(9.73 KB)

Post has been editedFritzio - 22.05.10, 11:39

Rep: (304)
I think she should have been thrown here.small useful programsby the way I do not change

It works for me. Samsung-i200

Post has been editedFritzio - 17.05.10, 12:04

Maybe because the program is written mts, and I have mts rus. ... although unlikely ...

This program creates a new String Value in the HKLM / Software / Microsoft / RIL / OperatorNames registry, this can be done manually. Create a New String Value, write MCC and MNC codes in the Name field without a space, you can see them hereMobile Network Code, in the String field the text that will be instead of the name of the operator. We save. Softset. Ready.

Post has been editedFritzio - 18.05.10, 12:08

Rep: (17)
Fritzio,
Che then beat archive is downloaded. Writes archives not found.

RazzLom @ 19.5.10, 5:39*
Che then beat archive is downloaded

Checked, downloaded normally.

Attached files

Attached fileOperatorRenamer.exe(33.32 KB)

Post has been editedFritzio - 19.05.10, 11:17

Fritzio,

I understand ehe-shnik need to open on BB? But he gives me: "Unhandled exception in this application. If you click" Continue ", the application will ignore this error and try to continue execution ..." well, in that spirit.

"Unable to load DLL (coredll.dll)"

I press continue-the same song. And no changes. And with a smart library requires some.

And for some reason, the downloaded archive is designated as: "OperatorRenamer.zip.htm"
Accordingly, when you try to open, it displays an empty page of the opera.

RazzLom, Everything is fine on my smart will open

Damn, half the night tormented and did not work. How to open it? What libraries still need this durmashine? } -)

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 20.05.10, 10:28
Reason for editing: Replaced one not quite decent word.

Rep: (294)
... by the way, it doesn't change me

I fully support. Kutek 8500, that vm5, that vm6.1, that vm6.5. With the help of this program, it was not possible to change the name of the operator. There are other ways on the friendly forums, but they also did not lead to anything.
ZY Hmm, right now went to the registry on this path, it turns out there is nothing created at all.
At leisure, you will have to try to do it manually :)

Post has been editedder_KeTZeR - 29.05.10, 10:21
Reason for editing: I watched the registry

Rep: (2)
Prog really did not succeed. Editing the registry gave the result only half: Kyivstar was successfully renamed to "Kyivstar", and the manipulations with Utel (255-07) did not produce a result. : '(

Post has been editedRomek - 03.06.10, 16:48

On my 8500 kutek so nothing happened to change

der_KeTZeR,
I since the time of the wines of 5.0 tried every result = 0

Arev @ 4.6.2010, 17:56*
der_KeTZeR,
I since the time of the wines of 5.0 tried every result = 0

Posted 05/06/2010 14:33:

der_KeTZeR @ 29.5.2010, 15:12*
I fully support. Kutek 8500, that vm5, that vm6.1, that vm6.5. With the help of this program, it was not possible to change the name of the operator. There are other ways on the friendly forums, but they also did not lead to anything.

Rep: (54)
Romek,
Maybe the problem is in the SIM card, not the operator code?
I think there is some information about UTel (already Ukrtelecom)

Rep: (6)
The Qtek 8500 changes OpMon (available on the forum).

Rep: (2)
PsyClip-R @ 15.6.10, 0:53*
Maybe the problem is in the SIM card, not the operator code?
I think there is some information about UTel (already Ukrtelecom)

Can. And maybe in the standard 3G. After flashing, if HSDPA mode is selected or automatic and the phone is registered in UTEL in the HKLM / Software / Microsoft / RIL / OperatorNames folder, the folder is simply missing. If you select the GSM mode and the smart is registered in the Kyivstar network, it appears.

Post has been editedRomek - 18.07.10, 09:54

Kazbekych @ 24.6.2010, 5:41*
The Qtek 8500 changes OpMon (available on the forum).

Aha, thank you, thank you :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileOpMon_v03.cab(15.43 KB)

Rep: (122)
Samsung i200 download from ilysch (Windows Phone 6.5.3) Doesn’t work!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 8:19 p.m.