77 pagesV  « < 75 76 77 »  

> A way to translate Android applications | Material for those who want to translate applications
MScorpionZ
Message#1
16.05.10, 15:46
AndroLoc
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1071
Check in: 09.10.09
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

The article will be interesting to beginners just like me, who want to parse an already compiled * .apk file to make some changes (in most cases it will be the Russification / Ukrainization of applications, since you can change the picture with any archiver), and then back it up compile for use on the device. The option of how to do this, of course, is not one, but in this article we will focus on the programAPKTooland OSWindows. First we need programs, namely:

1) From the very beginning, we need a Java virtual machine. Download the option we needfrom the developers site. We select the system for which we need a virtual machine, click "Download", simply close the window with authorization, after which the file download will start, or you can download it manually at the bottom.

2) Now we still need to download APKTool. You can do it againfrom the developer's site: Be sure to download the first file (it is universal, regardless of the platform) and either the second, or third, or fourth file, depending on the system.

3) After we have downloaded everything, we need to install everything. There should be no problems with the virtual machine, everything is as usual programs. In order to "install" APKTool, we need to unzip the contents of both archives to the root of the Windows folder (by default this isC: \ Windows \). As a result, we have in the folderWindowsthere should be such files (starting from the versionAPKTool 1.3.1mgwx.dll filenot neededThis dll is only relevant for older versions of the program):
Attached Image

After we have installed all the programs we need, we can proceed directly to the case. Just want to say that there is a lot done through the command line, so you need to be able to use it. For example, take the programNexus One Gallery3D. The following are our actions:

4) Open the command line (you can go through the "Start" menu, you can click "Run"), in the end you should get the following window:
Attached Image

5) Next, we need to decompile an existing * .apk file, for this we use the following template:apktool d<The path to the file><PathCatalog>where<The path to the file>- this is the path to the file that we need to decompile (I have it, for example, D: \ Android \ building \), and<PathCatalog>- this is the path to the directory where the result of the decompilation will be placed (I’ll say right away that the paths can be set both relatively and absolutely - in the first case the file and directory will be searched in the folder to which we are now on the command line, in the other case - exactly where we prescribed). In the end, we get this:
Attached Image

6) Now we go to the directory that we specified in the previous step, we see files and folders there - this is what the developer works with. To change something with the language files, we need to edit the xml files in.. \ res \ values-<Country code>where<Country code>- the letter of the country (for Ukraine - uk, for Russia - ru, ....). Files can be edited both manually and with the help of different programs (hereinafter, the program usesaiLocalizer, others can be viewed at the end of this post), which is preferable. After we run the program, we will see the following window:
Attached Image

7) Use the "Browse ..." button to select the directory where we have disassembled the * .apk file, in the left spoiler we select the localization we need, if it doesn’t exist, create the "+" button (in this case I will create the Ukrainian localization). In the right spoiler, select the file we need, in my case it is strings.xml. Three columns will appear in the lower part:Name- the internal name of the program field (we do not touch it),Original Value- translation in English (we do not touch it either) andLocal value- version of the translation in the language that we chose (here we need to translate or edit everything). Here is what we get:
Attached Image

8) Each line in the fieldLocal valuetranslate into your language - either manually or by clicking the "Auto Translate ..." button (now automatic translationdoes not work, see google has changed something in the algorithm ....). When all the lines have been translated, be sure to press the save button "Save changes" (circled in red), otherwise all saves will be lost. We do the same with all the files from the right spoiler, for which there are lines for translation at the bottom of the program. After translation, the window will look like this (I translated everything using auto-translation for quick action, the translation may not always be correct):
Attached Image

9) After transferring all the files from the directory of our language, you need to delete files for which there were no translation lines (in my case these are 2 files) and all files with the * .bak extension (these are backup copies of the original files). To do this, press the key "Open folder ..." (circled in red) and delete those files about which I wrote above. As a result, we should have only those files that we translated:
Attached Image
Attached Image

10) After the translation is complete, we need to again collect (compile) the file in its original state. To do this, use the following command line:apktool b<PathCatalog>where<PathCatalog>- folder with our parsed program. In the end, we get this:
Attached Image

11) In the directory where we had the program parsed, 2 more folders appeared:buildanddist. We need a second folder, because It is there that the collected * .apk file is named "out.apk" (we can rename it at our discretion):
Attached Image

12) For complete happiness, we now need to sign the created program. If you have not created a test key before, you need to create it. It is createdonly onceafter which it can be used to sign other reassembled programs. In order to create a key, you need to go to the directory where the virtual machine is installed via the command line, go to the "bin" subfolder and run the file using the template:keytool -genkey -alias<YourAliasName>-keyalg RSA -validity<NumberDays>-keystore<YourKeystoreFilename>where<YourAliasName>- the name of your certificate<NumberDays>- the number of days the certificate is valid,<YourKeystoreFilename>- the name of the certificate store (the last two parameters: "-validity" and "-keystore" are optional, the first is needed to specify the certificate expiration days (by default, 180 days), and the second to specify the specific store where it will be stored certificate. For the parameter "-validity" we say thank youSkat01). As a result, the window should look like this:
Attached Image

13) Now the system will ask you line by line questions that need to be answered:
* Enter keystore password: - you need to specify a password for the repository;
* Re-enter new password: - you need to repeat the entered password for the repository;
* What is your first and last name? - you must specify your first name and surname (or something else invented);
* What is your organizational unit? - you need to specify the name of the organization unit (fantasize ....);
* What is the name of your organization? - you must specify the name of the organization;
* What is your city or locality? - you need to specify the city in which your organization is located :);
* What is your state or province? - you must specify the area of ​​the city;
* What is the two-letter country code for this unit? - you need to specify the two-letter country code (UA - Ukraine, RU - Russia, ....);
* Is .... correct? - the system offers to check whether everything is correctly filled, if everything is correct - you need to write "yes";
* Enter key password for<YourAliasName>(RETURN if same as keystore password): - you need to specify a password for your certificate, if you want to leave it the same as for the repository - do not enter anything, just press Enter;
* Re-enter new password: - if you entered a different password than for the repository, then you need to re-enter the password for your certificate.
After completing all the steps, you should have this picture on the command line:
Attached Image

14) After you have created your certificate, you can sign the program for them. To do this, from the same directory from which we created our certificate, execute the following template: jarsigner<The path to the file><YourAliasName>where<The path to the file>- the file we have compiled with changes (which is in the directorydist), <YourAliasName>- the name of your certificate. In the process you will need to specify a password for your certificate. As a result, we will have this window:
Attached Image

15) As can be seen from the warning, the certificate is valid for only six months (perhaps smart people will tell you how to get around this restriction). Sign of successful operation of the program signature -folder META-INF in the program file. If there is a folder - everything, congratulations, our program is ready and signed, we write it on the phone, install and rejoice at the work done :)

Here is the print screen of the result of the work we did (circled by a red rectangle: the first drawing is before our changes, the second is after our manipulations with the program):
Attached ImageAttached Image

If there are suggestions or suggestions, as well as if errors are found - write in this thread, we will improve this material.

Additionally:
Program to facilitate translationbyzerabot
Another utility for translating Android applicationsbysalaoshi

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 13.05.18, 19:01
Reason for editing: added program
Mother goose
Message#1522
06.02.18, 17:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 14.05.16

In general, translatedAPK Translator. All perfectly.
J € RoNiMo
Message#1523
04.03.18, 20:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 14.02.18
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H

Help me please! I want to transfer one game to android - and there in the game cache the * .assets files are divided into a bunch of files (for example, sharedassets1.split0.assets, sharedassets1.split1.assets, and so on). How do I merge them all into one assets file, I know - but HOW TO DIVIDE THEM BACK AFTER after replacing the font?
Or will the game work the same way with whole assets files?
Aplomb2017
Message#1524
30.07.18, 15:05
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 20.07.17

Guys help with the gameRogue: Beyond The Shadows
I'm not in the programs. apk compiled usingTranslatorApk, text file found - mainData.
What and how to edit it, to reinsert and assemble apk without any problems?

P.s .: I duplicated the topic in another topic.

--------------------
Need technical assistance in the analysis of apk, to translate games into Russian. I found a lot of games, so there will be a lot of work) I often go there, knock on ps. Pure enthusiasm.
Translation example:Dungeon Throne RPG
INik100
Message#1525
01.08.18, 10:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 14.12.16

* Aplomb2017Most likely, you need to edit and sign yourself
J € RoNiMo
Message#1526
08.09.18, 22:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 14.02.18
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H

* Aplomb2017
I usually edit text files in Notepad ++
disassemble and assemble apk in the program Apk-Tool
I sign the collected apk in the SignAPK program

I’m looking for the Folder Find Text program for the parsed folder with a bunch of files (if you know a line from the game, just enter it in this program and select the folder with the disassembled apk, and the program will find in which file this text is located).
DrFOXUA
Message#1527
29.09.18, 23:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 23.01.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Honestly did not even read all 77 pages - and I do not believe that there is no program without tambourines for translation (15 years ago)

--------------------
VarionDrakon
Message#1528
14.10.18, 11:00
Dragon programmer
[offline]

Messages 348
Check in: 15.10.16
Nokia 2 TA-1029

-It is even useful, especially when you make firmware from other people's programs)))

--------------------

i varion drakon, I am your death and your worst nightmare! download

Drakon 44
Bad_criticism_kills_Enthusiasm
Printin
Message#1529
25.11.18, 13:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 05.01.18
Honor 4C CHM-U01

And how to russify the game if there are no words from the game itself in the files with texts (such as string.xml)?

--------------------
Quack!
Aplomb2017
Message#1530
27.11.18, 21:40
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 20.07.17

PrintIn @ 11/25/2018 13:03*
And how to russify the game if there are no words from the game itself in the files with texts (such as string.xml)?

In the program code to understand. It is also not bad to know hex, so that things go faster. xml is already in the past.
There was one comrade here, I thought we would work together, but apparently he didn’t have much time to sort out the games for translation)

--------------------
Need technical assistance in the analysis of apk, to translate games into Russian. I found a lot of games, so there will be a lot of work) I often go there, knock on ps. Pure enthusiasm.
Translation example:Dungeon Throne RPG
Ba4is
Message#1531
19.12.18, 17:35
Smart all know how
[offline]

Messages 1075
Check in: 11.02.17

The Sims 3 (Post by junoreaktor # 3059663)Who will translate this game into Russian?
anonymous anonymous
Message#1532
27.12.18, 14:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 26.10.18

Please make someone translate this program, the program is very good, but everything spoils the English language. Make the Russian version please someone good people will be very grateful

Attached files

Attached filecom-zu-dev-appremover-6-7148431-83318264faa5ef5f33736ce891c4cc64.apk(953.99 KB)
leinsprod_
Message#1533
30.12.18, 13:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Check in: 31.08.16
Meizu M6 2/16

* Ba4is, * anonymous anonymousYour posts are off topic. Translation programs are doing here ->Applications for the Russification of applications! (Post Rubaka # 5348449)
nufc
Message#1534
04.02.19, 17:26
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 13.02.16

Found the text of the game in the .txt files.
Right there in the notebook to translate? Will it pass normally?
bayguz
Message#1535
22.02.19, 20:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 10.02.13
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

[SNAPBA

X
CK] 4486650 [/ SNAPBACK] _ MScorpionZ xxwvzz
Jandos996996
Message#1536
18.03.19, 21:08
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 28.06.16

* MScorpionZHello, I have another question! I have an application, this application music to listen for free, you can download! But I can not find from my files! I want to copy the downloaded music to your computer! How can I do it? Help me and I will pay you! 8776-011-96-96
mobiua
Message#1537
13.04.19, 16:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 186

On 10 windows how to install these zhava .. but the instruction in the header is not rolled.

--------------------
MobiUA
mobiua
Message#1538
14.04.19, 11:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 186

The people that someone on Windows 10 does not russ the programs of the game? Software with installation.

--------------------
MobiUA
nik1251q
Message#1539
16.04.19, 00:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 22.06.16

Good evening, what could be the problem? I translate the game; the translation is not displayed (Cyrillic), but the changes in Latin show + UTF-8 encoding without BOM; I change the smali file. I translate this gameHack slash loot:(: help:

Post has been editednik1251q - 16.04.19, 00:41

77 pagesV  « < 75 76 77 » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 19:00