Heroes of Might and Magic 2 | Port of the second heroes

Rep: (37)
Heroes of Might and Magic 2

Last update of the game in the header:25.10.2013

Attached Image

Description:
So, in the archive of the SIS file, you need to install it. Next, copy the Fheroes2 folder to the root of the memory card. There is a fheroes2.cfg file in this folder, you can adjust the sound and screen resolution in it (I put it 320 240, so if you are the owner of the sensor, you will have to change to 640 480), hide interface = off disables the panel on the left.
In order to save, create a folder SAVE in fheroes2.
Need PIPS libraries
On 240 320 screens it will be small, but at 640 480 everything is clear. Eats about 18-20 mb.

Compatibility: Symbian 9.1-9.4

Download:
Version 0.3.6: Heroes of Might and Magic 2 (Post # 26090765)

Past Versions:

Post has been editedEnotche - 25.10.13, 19:26

Rep: (0)
In order for the screen not to turn over and be in tablet mode all the time, turn off the screen auto-rotation in the settings - it helped me

Gives an impotent inscription. The application is NOT compatible with the phone. what to do?

Rep: (654)
Mulder1982, ignore inscription

Rep: (268)
Such a problem: I save, exit the game, then I go to download, but I don’t have any save ... What are the solutions, who knows?

Rep: (19)
Halkbigus @ 01/05/2012, 03:00 a.m.*
Such a problem: I save, exit the game, then I go to download, but I don’t have any save ... What are the solutions, who knows?

saves everything
LaCruaThePrince @ 05/23/2010, 16:43*
To save the game, you must create the SAVE folder in "E: \ fHeroes2 \ FILES", and not just in "E: \ fHeroes2 \"

Post has been editedz-zander - 11.01.12, 07:16

Please tell me how to rotate the screen in the game? My phone doesn’t rotate it correctly. That is, when the phone is holding normally, the picture is sideways done, when the phone is turned sideways, that is, the "->" picture rotates again crookedly. thank.

constantly the game itself closes ... can somehow be fixed?

sdsxd,
there is not enough RAM, you need to close unused running applications

NikitosM @ 30.3.2011, 2:49*
Butyavka,

sound: on off
sound = on
#
#music: on, midi, cd, ext, off
music = on
#
# sound volume: 0 - 10
sound volume = 6
#
# music volume: 0 - 10
music volume = 6
Here are these lines edit notepad: yes2:

How to edit on smart?

Resing
if 9.1-9.4 then throughdedit

Enotche @ 06/17/2012, 1:09 PM*
sdsxd,
there is not enough RAM, you need to close unused running applications

Yes, everything seemed to be closed ...

Enotche, C7 Anka. I found the editor, the current is one fig, except for the black screen with the arrow nothing more. Pips campaign grunted.

How to make the screen normally rotate the picture and not sideways?

Rep: (2)
everything is ok on nokia 5228 games are saved.It is necessary to make the Save folder in E \ fHeroes2 \ FILES

will they help me with my problem?)

Gaira
Call key + 2 or 3 - change screen orientation

Settings can be changed in the file "FHEROES2":

videomode = 640x480 - resolution
music volume = 4 (0-10) - music volume
sound volume = 4 (0-10) - sound volume
hide interface = on / off - on / off add. panel

you can’t click in the game. I have a touchscreen smartphone without buttons. Nokia N8. Maybe somewhere in the game settings you can change?

Rep: (1)
than you can open a * .mo file. I will transfer the game if I find how to open it without shortage

Rep: (1)
solved the problem of translation (partial) by downloading the cache fromAndroid version
after downloading the cache, fix the screen resolution! tested on c6-01 everything plows perfectly.

Rep: (-1)
So-so toy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 03:29