> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WiFi File Explorer | Lokalka between bodies. and a computer. Sharim from a computer in the phone via WiFi

Rep: (57)
WiFi File Explorer
Version: 1.13.3

Last update of the program in the header:29.04.2019

Attached Image
More screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
Lokalka between the phone and the computer. Sharim from the computer on the phone via WiFi.

Description:
WiFi File Explorer is a utility for Android that turns a smartphone into a file server accessible via a Wi-Fi wireless network.
With this program you can view and download files from your device from other smartphones and computers.

To do this, just go through a regular browser to the IP specified in the program. Only one condition must be met - both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

WiFi File Explorer allows you to download photos, videos, music and other files from the SD card of your device to another phone or PC without using wires and at a speed faster than the speed of a Bluetooth connection.

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.d...e=search_result

Download:
Version: 1.13.3 Pro Message No. 297 by pyshnyi
Version: 1.9.5 RUS WiFi File Explorer (Post katapuf # 41564261)

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 29.04.19, 17:46

Rep: (90)
All the same, it’s better to use an ftp server. You can download and upload, with support for resuming.

How fast do you download files from the card to the computer?

Rep: (332)
Pancake ! Tell us exactly how to connect, for example, on the street?

Rep: (23)
It is also possible on the street, under the conditions indicated in the header, i.e. to be in the zone of one network. It does not work with files with Cyrillic names, it produces errors. There are no problems after renaming. Convenient program.

Rep: (248)
And yet, my choice isWebsharing .
Described here _http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/android/89305/

Rep: (57)
new version v1.0.5

Attached fileWiFiFileExplorerPRO.v1.0.5.apk(133.18 KB)

Rep: (6)
Great thing!
still Russian names would be recognized and could fill them prices would not exist :)

Rep: (7)
but it is possible to connect to the laptop from this program ... So that the laptop will distribute the Internet to the NTS Dizayer? And then regular means (without root) see only access points (device-device is not supported) ...

Rep: (16)
WiFi File Explorer PRO version1.0.7 (June 3, 2010)

Download:Attached filecom.dooblou.WiFiFileExplorerPRO_v1.0.7.apk(134.84 KB)

Rep: (0)
Fidonet @ 28.6.10, 23:49*
but it is possible to connect to the laptop from this program ... So that the laptop will distribute the Internet to the NTS Dizayer? And then regular means (without root) see only access points (device-device is not supported) ...

To do this, you need the laptop adapter to work in the access point or Ad-hoc mode. It all depends on the specific adapter model.

IMHO - underDropbox

Rep: (8)
Bronzz @ 08.25.2010, 11:38*
IMHO - underDropbox

For Dropbox, you need high-speed Internet and you need to use a specific folder for exchanging files, and here only WiFi. It seems to be so.

Metzger,
Earned Russian letters in the names of files and directories

Rep: (46)
+1 you can’t imagine any easier way, wires to the shelf until the next firmware;)

Rep: (544)
A new version! 1.1.3

Attached files

Attached fileWiFiFileExplorerPRO_v1.1.3.apk(270.44 KB)

Rep: (7)
swears that there is no license

Rep: (9)
same stuff...

p.s. Online version 1.1.4

Post has been editedMagnetic - 26.09.10, 15:16

Rep: (4)
Fidonet
read hereOn Air (Post # 5346679)how to connect the bodies through the waffle to the computer ....

Rep: (2)
Damn, is it possible to fumble from a phone on a computer? Well, for example, my brother is sitting at the computer, but I want to watch a movie on my phone, I downloaded the computer, or I don’t know, maybe online? I have a WI FI TRENDnet router and the computer is connected to WI FI through a network card, and the router distributes the Internet to the phone and laptop))

Post has been editedWEDMAC - 07.10.10, 18:55

Rep: (108)
Fidonet @ 06/28/2010, 10:49 PM*

in order for the laptop with Win7 to distribute the Internet to other devices, it is enough to put a program on the laptopConnectify , she distributes the Internet via WiFi laptop (laptop as an access point).

Magnetic @ 09/26/2010, 18:15*
p.s. Online version 1.1.4

29.09.10 - 1.1.5

Post has been editedtouch5800 - 08.10.10, 08:51
Reason for editing: axis specifics

Rep: (142)
no one has one on hand? =))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 11:23 PM