> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

DishPointer | help installing a satellite dish

Rep: (17)
Dishpoint
Version: 2.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:22.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Help to install a satellite dish.

Description:
DishPointer - program that shows in real time the position of satellites in geostationary orbit.
It makes it easy and simple to install a satellite dish.
Just turn on a program and point the camera at the sky!

How it works.

Androlib: http://uk.androlib.com/android.application...arpro-pDDB.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.dishpointer.dparpro/
Homepage: http://www.dishpointer.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...pointer.dparpro

Download:
Version 2.0 RUS: DishPointer (Post # 10662650)
Version 2.2.2: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2591260/DishPointer_Pro_2.2.2.apk
Version 2.2.2 Patched: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...Pointer+Pro+v2.2.2.apk

Previous versions

Post has been editedFashionon - 21.05.14, 23:02
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1966)
screenshots:

Attached ImageAttached Image

the program uses a compass to determine the position, not the GPS. Not fully figured out how to catch the satellites - from the window perfectly visible Hotbird 13E satellite positions, the Sirius 5E, but for some reason, the satellites themselves are not tracked. Play around later in the open space, attach screenshots.

UPD: the screens are different from those presented in the header, on the geostationary orbit Tattoo catch and did not work, no matter how trying.

Post has been editedo4kareg - 13.05.10, 10:16

Hero on the geostationary visible. just like in the picture.
And satellites are listed in the list displayed? I have shown to any locality, and to check with the antenna - exactly.

Pestario85 @ 13.5.10, 16:26*
And satellites are listed in the list displayed?

of course :) I'll last installer entih most dishes, why prog and interested.

Rep: (1)
Guys! Excellent prog! Very helpful!

Rep: (252)
Kind of like the already released version 1.6, no one does not have?

o4kareg @ 13.5.10, 16:32*
Naturally I'll smile_good.gif last installer entih most dishes, why prog and interested.

Then I Do not Know. I still think. I really tested 36 and 13, 5 we are not popular. You are not from the Ukraine?

Posted 13-05-2010, 21:36:

Vyacheslav-S @ 13.5.10, 17:49*
Kind of like the already released version 1.6, no one does not have?

changes:
- Fixed bug incompatible user preferences (? Any where they once or twice a handful)
- shows satellite names (instead of the name of 36, 13, 5, etc.)

In general, the meaning of the changes not clear to me. the program works quite well on this version. Although if someone finds - welcome;)

Post has been editedPestario85 - 13.05.10, 21:37

Rep: (15)
It works as I realized on devices that have a compass. Because this program does not work on highscreen.

Rep: (8)
Poprooval in the real world - a little usability of the program. If, say, the peak when the satellite is induced, whereas some benefit had been. And so, at first it is not clear how to set your phone parallel to the plane of the antenna and another prospect to see this screen, and secondly, one hand busy telephone, then with one hand to twist the plate unrealistic (but more and hold on to the ladder} -)), and third, hero on the screen fades in the sun, so again can not see anything. So prog toy, lets check out what satellites are caught from some point. For the real adjustment is not suitable.

Pestario85 @ 13.5.10, 22:36*
I tested 36 and 13, 5 we are not popular. You are not from the Ukraine?

Dobstupnye checked everything on my site orbit satellites broadcast at us - from 5E to 90E. I am from Krasnodar.

Rep: (9)
ivlis @ 17.5.10, 9:40*
Poprooval in the real world - a little usability of the program. If, say, the peak when the satellite is induced, whereas some benefit had been. And so, at first it is not clear how to set your phone parallel to the plane of the antenna and another prospect to see this screen, and secondly, one hand busy telephone, then one arm twist plate is unrealistic (and more and the ladder to hold), and third, on the hero screen fade in the sun, so again I can not see anything. So prog toy, lets check out what satellites are caught from some point. For the real adjustment is not suitable.

he hung a plate, it is now not necessary, but the main problem is to find the direction to the satellite, the program helps you find, putting about and the rest is a matter of experience to find a stronger signal

ivlis @ 17.5.10, 9:40*
Poprooval in the real world - a little usability of the program. If, say, the peak when the satellite is induced, whereas some benefit had been. And so, at first it is not clear how to set your phone parallel to the plane of the antenna and so forth is more to see the screen, and secondly, one hand busy telephone, then with one hand to twist the plate unrealistic (but more and stay devil.gif the ladder), and third, hero on the screen fades in the sun, so again can not see anything. So prog toy, lets check out what satellites are caught from some point. For the real adjustment is not suitable.

I hung 2 plates home, unfortunately without this bend only at the site. I agree with vorontsov_ilya main problem - to find the direction to the satellite, and to calculate the deflection angle from the vertical plate has a special program on your computer - what can be done in advance. More fine-tuning is possible only at random. I'm not saying that the program will do everything for you, but it can really help.
P.S. otdnoy hand to twist the plate if you can not tighten the bolts until the end, but still tough.

Posted 21-05-2010, 17:57:

o4kareg @ 05/17/10 9:45*
Dobstupnye checked everything on my site orbit satellites broadcast at us - from 5E to 90E. I am from Krasnodar.

Sorry seems to tattoo is not very good. Hiro again at all as in the video.

Rep: (4)
I checked in Crimea - everything works fine. Program - an incredible assistant.

Rep: (16)
DishPointer Pro version1.6.1 (For May 23, 2010)

Changes in version 1.6.1:
v1.6 (26/04):
- bug fix incompatible user settings
- NEW: satellite names on camera view

Download:Attached filecom.dishpointer.dparpro_v1.6.1.apk(62.94 Kb)

Rep: (14)
TATTOO program goes on without any problems - everything as in the screenshot in the first post topic.
Now there's a good reason to set himself for a long time without HUMAX dusty case.

Rep: (0)
Prompt, and this program will work with this unit LG GT540?

Rep: (106)
Yujk @ 31.7.10, 12:42*
Prompt, and this program will work with this unit LG GT540?

just I checked on the GT540, running

Thank!

Good day!!! Guys, plizzz, tell me how it works? Vkyuchil, run. The pointer on the screen, due to the cross bottom and tsyfry law. I have satellite name. What's next? Bosko mine iron. Thank you very much in advance!!!

Rep: (19)
the program is designed for satellite TV tuners, if only it was in all openbox sf 35 price to the unit was not.

for fine adjustment and is not intended prog it is designed to determine the satellite's position and the vision of the obstacles relative trayed projection. miracle prog yuzal on iphon 3g, there are several types of progressive satkompas itd- and whether they are in Androyd? recently I buy a lg gt 540 just for this. Incidentally prog warez? as I remember it cost 20 Bachey.

Not fully figured out how to catch the satellites - from the window perfectly visible Hotbird 13E satellite positions, the Sirius 5E, but for some reason, the satellites themselves are not tracked.
A similar situation was until I turned on the GPS. I do not know what does GPS has to this prog, but only after it starts, I had a line of satellites as in the first screenshot of the program.

P.S put on I5700

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20 10:13