> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Zeam | Home screen

Rep: (234)
Zeam
Version: 3.1.10

Last update of the program in the header:18.12.2011

Tags: llll launcher

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Alternative home screen Zeam.

Description:
Features:
  • Fast, butLauncherProfaster: D
  • Configuring from 3 to 9 displays screens Switching between +
  • Custom applications drawer animations with slide
  • Button customization
  • Rapid removal of the application
  • Possible to disable the status bar (Fullscreen mode)
Additional Information:
- Requires Android 2.2 and up.
- The latest working version for android 2.1 and including a version 2.8.8

Homepage: http://zeam.org
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? org.zeam
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.zeam

Download:
Version 3.1.10 rus: Zeam (Post # 11080554)
Version 3.1.9: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1332900/zl319.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 13.04.17, 22:01
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (131)
Akaki4:
Description: An alternative home screen Zeam.
Use at your own risk!

Who risked? ))))

Rep: (30)
hmm), the process is not on the spot! Mighty table! with lots of thick widgets are no brakes!

I wonder why in the convenience store the program twice weighs ... I'm starting to worry)

Post has been editedsiranus - 10.05.10, 19:53

smolpsy
Probably worth it to clean: D

I personally installed, but I did not like that there is no icon in front of the text in the menu (where the folder, widgets, wallpapers, etc)

Rep: (131)
Yes, it is better to leave! ; D
And what kind of program in the second screenshot - Kill all and Samdroid? there a link?

smolpsy @ 10.5.10, 20:03*
And what kind of program in the second screenshot - Kill all and Samdroid? there a link?

Kill all - this widget onTaskPanel
Samdroid Tools - a program for controlling various parts fashionSamdroidMod v 1.0.3by LeshaK'a

Rep: (38)
Hooray! It has long been looking for a replacement Home ++, and found her in the face Zeam!))
Advantages: Easy (! In this case, it is a virtue), Speed! (Absolutely comparable with Home ++, moreover, there is no "jerks" in helix ..), turns off the top "status bar" (which is done in two "spear"), an icon with a choice of "office desk" put to the basic "slave panel "(transitions between screens, instant!), easily customizable! (In the options, everything is easy!)
Disadvantages: If you disable the top "status bar", then to review the information in it, you need it on again .. (even though it is done in two "at random", as well as on and off, but a little short of the more simple solution. . In general, not critical :)) for me)
Certainly, there are still some shortcomings, but I have not found, or do not want to find ..)))

The result, of course subjective, as well as the advantages and disadvantages: Thus, a "home screen" was supposed to be the "default" in the i5700 (2.1), instead of "Pantheon" !!!! Perfect option!! (Simple, fast, sleek, subjectively, does not slow down the system turns off the "white bar")), which still have to ??)

ps Suggestions for the developer to add support for "themes", at least at the level of Open Home, there will be general beauty!

Post has been editedhotsnow - 11.05.10, 09:34

Rep: (27)
I am sorry that do not use the bottom line, where the tube, the menu and the plus sign.

in some launcher is (like in Helix). very comfortably. there you can put 4 icons for quick access

Rep: (2)
Programs can be sorted into folders in the Programs menu?

Rep: (82)
Something scroll in it all the brakes - no fluidity in the list of programs, no smooth when scrolling tables ... Preferences no no (I, for example, Dialer button nafig not needed, but needed Favorite contacts). In general, damp and non-functional.

Rep: (74)
Excellent replacement Pantheon, though do Home ++ functionality is clearly not up, but the good news is that unlike home ++ goes to 1.5

Auxx
Auxx @ 11.5.10, 11:16*
Something scroll in it all the brakes - no fluidity in the list of programs, no smooth when scrolling tables ...

To me, in comparison with other "launcher" for i5700 (namely their speed and tormoznutosti), this just super fast, super is not the brakes! :)
All very smoothly!

ps Try to put in the settings: Animation>Slide! (Soft start lower application bar), change of course, but perhaps a little change your opinion)) By the way, you may have observed the brakes because of the fact that you have a Acer Liquid (In the sense that the screen resolution as it is not interfaces with Zeam capabilities, plus some version of "Andrei's" worth? (1.6, 2.1), and can, no matter how ridiculous it sounds too fast machine)) system, "stupid" does not have time to react)))))) it's just that my i5700, in this case, all smartly works! (Although, much of the party "launcher" that I tried to put in some aspects .., if not "rude", but the brakes ..)

Post has been editedhotsnow - 11.05.10, 10:53

Rep: (94)
Put, really like! Beautiful Helix Launcher. But if you look closely, the shortcuts on the desktop become "pixel". Not as clear as on the Helix

+ Widgets hrenovenko work (not updated)

v0rtex604 @ 11.5.10, 13:33*
+ Widgets hrenovenko work (not updated)

Which ones? Just checking on widgets: Toggle Data, HTC Desire Widget, BatteryLife, Genie Widget (News + Weather), it works !!
ps True clarify that after the installation of the "launcher", it is better to restart the machine! In the beginning there "furychal" only HTC Desire Widget, after a reboot, everything returned to normal!)) And by the way, a similar bug was observed at Home ++ (latest edition)

Rep: (351)
in my opinion very good launcher.nizhnyaya panel configured tube-like hold there, kontakty.a want to remove applications by moving them from the screen (remove the widget) did a wonderful vesch.no: no support for animated wallpapers, lacks a certain return on prikosnoveniya.nazhal on the menu, and did not understand, or clicking net.gde-something zavibrilovalo, but somehow would tiho.menyalis color when pressed, as sense.kstati something looks like a new oneScreenshots Home Screen (Post # 4435230)
Picture

Post has been edited12enie - 11.05.10, 13:05

Rep: (137)
I fly if to create a folder to put a label to a message or a call and try to open this folder.

Rep: (351)
Unregistered @ 11.5.10, 14:20*
I fly if to create a folder to put a label to a message or a call and try to open this folder.

vyletaet.nikogda also had not thought of doing so

- workaround for corrupt db causing force close loop
- fixed adding item to screen bug
- fixed some widget issues

The new version in the header. TopicoriginalWhere I take it all: D

Post has been editedAkaki4 - 11.05.10, 15:13

Rep: (1327)
Pretty smooth scrolling, although I would like just a little smoother. A definite plus in free. Definitely lacks some color indication clicking on the bottom panel. Since it is not clear whether or not you clicked. But we are talking about it. And really felt parallels between Zeam and Espresso. Although the latter is undoubtedly more colorful and friendly. Actually it is in the first place and frustrated in Zeam. The same default 'menus, pop-up on the long tapa on the screen top right minimalistic. I'm not the one you need to make a garland of design, but a little more colorful design still would like to see. :)

hotsnow @ 11.5.10, 13:49*
Which ones?

Andromaks and TaskPanel ... Rebutnulsya - all carefully designed!
Once again I write a great launcher

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 00:07