> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Simple Last.fm Scrobbler | Scrobling of music for Last.fm and Libre.fm

Rep: (3)
Simple Last.fm Scrobbler
Version: 1.5.7

Last update of the program in the header:23.04.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Scrobling of music for Last.fm and Libre.fm.

Description:
A simple program, scrobing the music you listen to on your phone, scrobbling is supported for Last.fm and Libre.fm.

Opportunities:
Scrobling
Notification of the currently playing song
Energy saving settings
Support for scroble cache (offline or via settings)
Editing Scrobling Cache
And much more...
Supported Players:
Default Android Music Player
HTC Hero Music Player
Meridian Player (a)
RockOn (market) (a)
MixZing (market) (a)
Archos Music Player (B)
Rhapsody Android Beta (B)
Vanilla Music Player (market) (a)
bTunes (market, and more)
i (cubed) - Appears as! RockOn! NextGen in the Enabled Apps screen (market)
Wimp
Zimly
Just playlists
PowerAMP (market)
Winamp
myTouch 4G
Google music
Player Pro (market)
jukefox (market) (a)
DAAP Media Player (market)
Folder Player (market)
GoneMAD Music Player (market)
MIUI Music Player
ServeStream (market)
Default Sony Ericsson / Xperia Music Player
Neutron Music Player (market)
More to come ...

(a) Uses the Scrobble Droid API - identifies under "Enabled apps" as "Scrobble Droid Apps".
(B) It presents itself to the SLS as the Android Music Player. Android Music Player.

Homepage: https://github.com/tgwizard/sls
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...com.adam.aslfms

Download:
Version: 1.5.7 Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (Post Xneon # 69985823)

Past versions

Post has been editedartem1701 - 23.04.18, 18:26
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (10)
Something with a player on Spica 2.1 does not want to be friends ...

Rep: (10)
I have been using it quite a while for a long time and I am very pleased. I even stopped dragging my iPod with me and switched only to the phone’s built-in player. what for years did not have enough ipods and others like him

tori @ 10.5.10, 13:05*
Something with a player on Spica 2.1 does not want to be friends ...

On the off site it is written that it does not work on 2.1 -
Samsung Galaxy Spica (not working with built-in 2.1 music app)

Rep: (0)
I have available Nexus One (Android 2.1). Works fine for a month. No complaints yet ....

Rep: (82)
The official Last.fm client runs on all phones and everything is fine scrobbles.

ZeBriD @ 11.5.10, 14:07*
I have available Nexus One (Android 2.1). Works fine for a month. No complaints yet ....

I understand this only on the spoke with this version of the OS is not working. On other devices should work :)

Auxx @ 11.5.10, 14:19*
The official Last.fm client runs on all phones and everything is fine scrobbles.

The official is not available for everyone, I do not have it in the market .. And for example, I only need scrobbling, I do not need to listen to the Internet radio.

Konaka @ 11.5.10, 13:01*
The official is not available for everyone, I do not have it in the market .. And for example, I only need scrobbling, I do not need to listen to the Internet radio.

MarketAccess or here on the forum was kind of like. It is free of charge, it will scrape everything that will be scrambled and works everywhere.

Rep: (4)
The official client, if I'm not mistaken, does not scrobble in the absence of an active connection to the network, but how is this?

Post has been editedLeo_Stotch - 24.05.10, 18:28

Scrobble. Configured in the settings.

Rep: (4)
Auxx
Thank you Then must have :)

Of course must have! Especially considering the fact that the official client supports all APIs for scrobbling from programs, and now there are three:

1. Official.
2. Scrobble Droid.
3. Simple Last.fm.

Some programs work with the first option (built-in players), part with the second (Meridian) and part with the third (I don’t know these, but they say it is). The official client unites them all.

Great prog, from non-working scrobling to astro, I had to look for an alternative.
Began to use it in conjunction with the Meredian player.
It works like a clock.

It is very convenient, for example, when you go to the subway and there is often a signal, that is, there is no one. Therefore, you put the scrobbling on the button, that is, you listen to accumulating tracks in a hash, and then when you are comfortable sending it to the site.
In general, really masthev.
Unless of course there is no player with such capabilities already built in, maybe I don’t know.
Is there such?

Post has been editederik1923 - 30.09.10, 16:19

Rep: (6)
On the galaxy s with a standard player does not want to scrobble. I still have Winamp, but he, too, is not uncomfortable. Or mb am I doing something wrong? :)
Tell me, from which player you can still scrobble? Meredian player on the forum did not find: (

Tell me please what is scrabble and what does this program do? Help, but I did not find it anywhere (

Rep: (16)
Mitroseva @ 11/16/2010, 11:58 PM*
Tell me please what is scrabble and what does this program do? Help, but I did not find it anywhere (

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last.fm, and “scroble” is actually the collection and sending of information about the music that you are listening to.

great program :)

Rep: (155)
On the rights of offtopic:
http://www.lastfm.ru/group/savagemessiahzine.com- users last, we are joining!

Die @ 11/13/2010 22:04*
On the galaxy s with a standard player does not want to scrobble.

I confirm :(

Rep: (6)
PowerAmp stopped seeing :(

Rep: (98)
Bogdkad @ 02/23/2011, 12:16 PM*
PowerAmp stopped seeing

And me! And I already tried besides this and the Scrobble Droid and Off ... What happened?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/29/19 13:41