> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SupperMMS | Sending sms file)

Rep: (131)
SupperMMS
Version: 1.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:9.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
With SupperMMS program you can send to your friends a variety of files (images, audio and video) via SMS. The file is automatically downloaded to the network storage and destination comes a link where the file is available.

Homepage: http://www.androiddown.com
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ermms-DxiC.aspx

Download:
Attached filecom.androiddown.ZengFaner.SupperMMS.apk(48.64 KB)

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 09.05.10, 15:51

Rep: (15)
Maybe it before you send it SMS to internet floods? A link sends? This makes no sense

My first distribution files ... Do not judge strictly;)
I downloaded from Market ... and here is how a link to this program in the store do not know ...
who will try to - unsubscribe ..... I think a useful thing ....
I understand the point of this program is to send files not on the MMC, and by SMS, ie not at 6 € (price MMC Megafon), and for 1 € (price of SMS Megafon) ...

Post has been editedsmolpsy - 09.05.10, 13:58

Well, you can not send files, it is impossible for sms ... The maximum size of the SMS if I'm not mistaken 160 bytes .. Well what file there can shove?))))

it does not matter to me, but the software developer)))

By the way, the link leads to some Chinese site)))

Rep: (168)
infapp @ 9.5.10, 13:17*
Well, you can not send files via SMS, you can not

Nobody sends. The file is loaded to the Internet (and very slowly), and SMS comes in the form of links (www.androiddown.com / ...) by clicking on the file which is immediately visible (in my case, the picture is opened directly). In general it can be very useful.

Post has been editedAlex93 - 09.05.10, 13:39

Alex93 @ 9.5.10, 14:37*
Nobody sends. The file is loaded to the Internet (and very slowly), and SMS comes in the form of links (www.androiddown.com / ...) by clicking on the file which is immediately visible (in my case, the picture is opened directly). In general it can be very useful.

Yes, that's right .... And, just like paid traffic ... apparently paying and sending (file upload) and receiving (download link). Thus, the program is intended for those who have Internet (1 MB) is cheaper than sending a normal mms

infapp @ 9.5.10, 14:10*
Maybe it before you send it SMS to internet floods? A link sends?

smolpsy @ 9.5.10, 14:55*
Nobody sends. The file is loaded to the Internet (and very slowly)

Actually that's what I said :)

Moderator, please edit the cap, taking into account new information about the program: blush:

Rep: (1)
ceto and I just do not understand how to use it! Well selected file number written well, then what! How can I send?

Posted 10-11-2011, 7:12:

ceto and I just do not understand how to use it! Well selected file number written well, then what! How can I send?

kakayatp garbage :-(

Rep: (14)
PandoraMMS?

Figured out how to send only useless! SMS sent, but no photo! People link in the internet did not work! Sent three! None received! Fufel are full, but not super mms!

Oh sorry begat this super MMS delivery! Six hours passed! Nda ...

This crap antivirus swears

Rep: (3)
And what for example e-mail is worse?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 17:22