> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Shake2MuteCall | silence the phone when you call the clap afford

Rep: (48)
Shake2MuteCall
Version: 2.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:03.07.2010

Attached Image

Description:
It so happens that someone calls at the wrong time and would rather like to make the phone shut up. With this program, in theory, this should happen if you just knock on your pocket, shake your bag or otherwise shake your phone to work =)

There is a request to potestit, as it is on different devices.

Unfortunately, the theory is faced with practice.
1. Accelerometer does not respond well to shakes. that is, the swaying of norms back and forth, but it reacts reluctantly to a blow on the phone. Therefore, it is important to adjust the accelerometer sensitivity from the program in an appropriate manner. The most annoying thing is that maybe this is turning off the roaring bell from its own vibration. And you have to understand - it’s one thing to slam on the phone in your pocket, and another if it lies on the table. I hope the automatic sensitivity adjustment function will help =)

Cyrket : http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/en.atrant.shake2mute/
Android Market : market: // search /? q = pname: en.atrant.shake2mute

Download:
Version 2.2.0: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/548411/Shake2Mute_22.apk
Previous versions

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 03.07.10, 18:52

Rep: (9)
Interesting ... I'll post on N1 what's what.

Well, since there are no reviews, we will assume that everything is bad, and check it on the market rating =))

Rep: (23)
I did not have time to write a review.
The glitch on the Nexus One turns on vibration periodically during a conversation. SNES.

Rep: (0)
I don’t know how it is on other androids, but it’s enough to turn the phone on my tattoo so that I’ll jam the call, so I don’t find any sense in this program

Yes, there was such an annoying bug that vibration when lifting the tube did not turn off. On the market last night laid out an update. Offensive bug, I apologize. here is version 1.02 attached.

And about the meaning is or not, everyone will judge for himself. Just a clarifying question - how in the pocket of your jacket or jacket, or just turn the phone face down in a briefcase? =) surprisingly, this is the number of downloads - for a day and a half it’s 700 times, there is still interest

http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/en.atrant.shake2mute/- this is for the market

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileShake2Mute102.apk(137.78 KB)

Post has been editedprohozhij - 02.05.10, 10:11

Rep: (74)
The idea is good, and the implementation is not bad.
On the sensitivity should be set to almost full.
I also noticed a feature that works with a delay of 1-2 seconds after the strike itself.

Glad to like it. Means, all the same it is necessary. If it is easy - leave comments and evaluation on the market

about the features. Here is a double-edged sword. In an amicable way, such a program should be done as a background service and track incoming calls. But due to the peculiarity of the android, at the critical moment of lack of memory, such a service can be killed by the axis itself. The user receives the lack of functionality of the program "every time after a while" and writes comments on the market with a rating of 2 points. I myself have seen such comments a lot.

The second approach. To track incoming calls, the service is not needed - there is an alert mechanism that can run what I need. And my recipient of an incoming call message receives an incoming call event. After that, I start the service, which is responsible for tracking the shake-up and generation of phone vibration.possible sometimes The disadvantage of this approach is that there will be that same delay for a couple of seconds - if the phone was loaded before the call arrived. then on launching the service he needs these few seconds. However, a definite plus is that the response to the incoming call will be is always .

I do not know if it was necessary to load the readers of the forum this way, but an awareness of how it works inside can help with subjective evaluation;)

Rep: (5)
my observation - puts a lot of battery

If a lot of calls, then they put the battery. The program has no service in the background. It is called by the OS when there is an incoming call.

Rep: (74)
prohozhij @ 2.5.10, 14:23*
The second approach. To track incoming calls, the service is not needed - there is an alert mechanism that can run what I need.

I prefer the second approach, it does not hang in the background, so it does not eat resources. And you can get used to the delay in a couple of seconds. Faster pull the phone out of your pocket and press the button will not work.

just so done. Thank you for understanding and sharing the point of view =)

Rep: (324)
prohozhij @ 30.4.10, 0:18*
And you also need to understand - it’s one thing to slam on the phone in your pocket, and another if it lies on the table

:-D That's really joy, it will be if the hand is heavy :)
The program was specially written for me :) Constantly in the service you can not use the mobile, it is inconvenient to study when the heavyweight starts to yell to the whole audience :) You don’t always remember that the call should be turned off ... Let's test it on the nexus ...

everything works fine on the speaker, the most important thing is the vibration
but at the expense of the battery has not yet noticed, it is necessary to follow)

This is what axis is and the telephone vibration really turns off when. For example, is the phone in vibration mode for incoming calls?

thank. We will test, I have G1: rolleyes:

i5700, axis 1.5, with sound on
in vibro mode have not tried

On Desire, it works fine :) In the market I put 4)) The desired program. Thanks to the author;)

Oh, that plowing on a design just great! for this new device there were some excitements after worldcallplaceandtime =) and if it's not a secret, why 4: - [

Rep: (81)
HTC Legend works great!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19 13:21