> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Task Tray | To quickly switch between open programs

Rep: (10)
Task tray
Version: 1.13 beta

Last update of the program in the header:15.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Comfortable and above all nimble program to switch between running applications on Android. Setting a minimum, maximum usability. Install the program on your Android device. When you press and hold the Search button (magnifying glass) appears at the bottom of the tray with the running application - select an application and transitions to it.

Homepage: http://www.stonedonkey.com/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ktray-Bizi.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.stonedonkey.tasktray/

Download:
Version 1.13: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/503344/com.stonedonkey.tasktray.apk
past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 15.05.10, 12:01
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (137)
alex3do,
Obtain a cap normally, with screenshots

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedUnregistered - 29.04.10, 09:14

Rep: (1063)
v1.11 beta Attached filecom.stonedonkey.tasktray.apk (36.84 KB)

Rep: (91)
Prog = excellent)
It's a pity you can not swap the short and long press, short vseravno rarely use.

Post has been editedNerman - 29.04.10, 09:54

Rep: (79)
Thumbs up))
Long press already squeezed himself HadcentSMS and voice search is now another there))

Still jkAppSwitch better. At least functionally accurate, otherwise almost 1 to 1. Even called the same way.

Rep: (1966)
Excellent! I dzhva year forward such a program! : D
I set for Tattoo, running smoothly, very convenient!

Rep: (91)
o4kareg @ 29/04/10, 18:06*
Still jkAppSwitch better. At least functionally accurate, otherwise almost 1 to 1. Even called the same way.

I think this it is certainly more convenient, faster than jkAppSwitch called icons and more =)
And the fact that there is no extra features are not much worried.

Rep: (82)
How does it differ from the standard long press on Home?

Auxx
the fact that the standard for a long press on the home is a list of recently launched applications, and has no relation to what makes this program. Teach materiel, things are quite different.

Rep: (15)
A good program for you but podlagivaet

Rep: (1966)
xdemon @ 29.4.10, 15:11*
podlagivaet

and in what way? I did a half-day without interruption Virtue, no questions until present.

Rep: (82)
Unregistered @ 29.4.10, 12:20*
Auxx, so that a standard long press on the home is a list of recently launched applications, and has no relation to what makes this program. Teach materiel, things are quite different.

In my long liquid assets Home does exactly the same thing as jkAppSwitch (works as Alt + Tab on the computer), only more beautiful and comfortable. Apparently in different devices in different ways.

Rep: (541)
Auxx @ 29.4.10, 18:15*
In my long liquid assets Home does exactly the same thing as jkAppSwitch (works as Alt + Tab on the computer), only more beautiful and comfortable. Apparently in different devices in different ways.

Try kilnut program, then to see what will be on the long press Home, and see the light (:

Post has been editedfatspirit - 29.04.10, 18:14

Rep: (59)
Auxx @ 29.4.10, 18:15*
In my long liquid assets Home does exactly the same thing

As you correctly written above - learn materiel ..

Post has been editedLegran - 29.04.10, 19:28

Rep: (7)
And you can just explain a person that long pressing on the Home displays a list of recentthe runapplications, and the program shows the applications that actually reside in memory at the time of operation.

caelis,
I do not know how to articulate it so, so as not rude, buthere

Rep: (62)
For those who did not use liquidity and offers to teach Math part, according to the liquid assets long press on HOME calls it a list of running programs, rather than the previously launched and is now closed to permeshku with running, but this is true only about firmware 1.6! On test of 2.1 as at all through the heel, it is inconvenient in general)

Post has been editedAlexey_aka_Lave - 29.04.10, 21:20

Rep: (0)
At the nexus not funtsikliruet

Rep: (59)
Alexey_aka_Lave @ 29.4.10, 22:19*
For those who did not use liquidity and offers to teach Math part, according to the liquid assets long press on HOME calls it a list of running programs, rather than the previously launched and is now closed to permeshku with running, but this is true only about firmware 1.6! On test of 2.1 as at all through the heel, it is inconvenient in general)

C Mobile-review (http://www.mobile-review.com/pda/review/acer-liquid.shtml ):
Communicator is running an operating system Android 1.6 (Donut), in a standard operating system environment is used as an interface

Put pliz, confirmation that you have your off. firmware embedded third-party task-manager or something like that, becauseAndroid OS Long press the Home is a list oflaunched lastapplications ...

Rep: (134)
cdallas @ 29.4.10, 22:31*
At the nexus not funtsikliruet

I normally works on H1, glitches do not notice ...
Firmware of.

Post has been editedDukeN - 30.04.10, 07:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 16:22