> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Fast Call | Utility to quickly find contacts in the notebook

Rep: (525)
Fast call
version: 1.7.1

Last update of the program in the header:27.04.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Fast Call - utility to quickly search for contacts in the Android-Communicator's notebook. By clicking on the button with the letter, you go to contacts whose name begins on this letter.
In version1.7.1, the ability to create your own theme is added.

Homepage: http://skylupus.com/category/fastcall
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/pl.skylupu...droid.fastcall/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...tcall-qnww.aspx

Download:
Attached filepl.skylupus.android.fastcall.apk.(387.62 KB)

Rep: (74)
Well, quite like addition to contacts can serve

Rep: (275)
And how is she with Russian?

Rep: (73)
denissson
It is noticeable. On the cherry with custom 2.1, localized via Morelocare, Cyrillic installed itself, apparently reads the settings of the animal before installing. In addition to the native dialer, or Dialer One'u in my case is the most. Correctly comfortable, without "departures".

Rep: (63)
Is there the same - but without advertising?
And she is only looking for one letter? At least by two or three ...
Or I did not figure it out?

Liked the mode - when displays a list of the most used first

Rep: (5)
Super prog! On the hero with custom Behero everything rose normally. Just that the Dialer One lacks !!!

Rep: (2)
Neeavie benefit from ETA Tulza: Beee:

Rep: (54)
I consider a big plus the search at the same time on two layouts

Rep: (53)
OMG, it conducts a search on the first letter only, this fail: Beee:

Rep: (0)
Excellent program for ACERA E110, there is a small screen, with a standard search button on the keyboard, only one line of the found contacts is visible. Immediately, I clicked the letter list of contacts all before your eyes, and in the letter it is necessary to miss-manage

Rep: (185)
I use prog for a long time, the main plus, for me, view the number in large numbers in the standard, in the car it is not realistic. Sorry No updates

Rep: (51)
and how to replace Russian letters in Latin?

Rep: (157)
Hello!
Put the Fast Call, then the buttons there are quite comfortable, so that in one hand hold and press the buttons. But when you press the letter, it is shown a blank list and hare that there are no contacts (but they are 267 there from the Google account). This will not understand this, or the contacts synchronized with Google are not perceived as a notebook or need an additional action to specify the Fast Call program to look for in Google contacts. Perhaps the answer to the surface, but after the simplicity of Simbian, could not go to these troubles yet.

Who has tips ??

And really - how. Russian letters replace English, I have all contacts on the aglitsky.

Rep: (157)
Questions from the note already decided, it was necessary to choose which note to contact the program.
Borsov SS @ 07.08.2011, 10:04*
And really - how. Russian letters replace English, I have all contacts on the aglitsky.

It seems she searches for two fonts immediately, for example, the letter "A" in Ang and RUS's version.

I agree that she is looking for two alphabets immediately (for this big respect to apartors), but I am also familiar if the letters are Latin. Well, for example, "u" is in the program yu or y? Well, so on. Just need to choose what alphabet itself, and it puts the default (which is in the body). Then she would not have prices.

N, yes! Judging by the fact that the last update was a year and a half ago a quick answer waiting not to come! :( And sorry. Personally, I really liked the program. Today, the beginning of a new week, I will not be redeemed by this program! For skeptics and day, two skewers! Behind the wheel there is no better

Rep: (2)
Only this program I use it. That is not completely Russified.

Rep: (9)
I use about a year, the best prog.

Rep: (46)
In Chinese S 6010 works fine. But on Lenovo A66, the automaton calls with SIM 1.

Good prog. Quickly and named the first letter is looking for. And on T9 and not nada!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 23.11.20, 01:59