> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

No Lock | [Widg] Enable / Disable lock-sreen

Rep: (1312)
No lock
version: 1.06

Last update of the program in the header:05.01.2012

Attached filenol1.png(12.06 KB)
Attached Image

Short description:
A small application with a widget that allows you to disable the lock screen.

Homepage: http://www.jraf.org/android/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/org.jraf.android.nolock/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...aWQubm9sb2NrIl0 .

Download:
Version 1.06: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1329611/No_Lock.apk

old versions

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 08.01.13, 14:29
Reason for edit: link to google play

Rep: (0)
On Xperia X10 disables only the supplied unlock. If there is a pattern, the program does not work.

Post has been edited- = FIGURA = - - 23.04.10, 09:34

- = FIGURA = - @ 23.4.10, 10:28*
On Xperia X10 disables only the supplied unlock. If there is a pattern, the program does not work.

On the Magic with Android 2.1 the same effect. Removed inscription of the protective cap about the combination.

Rep: (2)
In my opinion this option unlock better. Only one thing. How to block calls from the volume keys and camera?

Updated to version 1.03
Download:Attached fileorg.jraf.android.nolock.apk(180.4 KB)

Changes in version 1.03
  • Small fix for Android 1.5 Cupcake

Rep: (1)
programs of the country, and there was such hope. The fact that it turns off the lock at all, even his hands then you can not lock the phone.

Updated to version 1.04
Download:Attached fileorg.jraf.android.nolock.apk(180.98 KB)

Changes in version 1.04
  • No information

Rep: (0)
Phone awakened by pressing any button (including changes in volume buttons), but I would like only the power button or menu button

Rep: (13)
Samsung Spica 5700 Unlocking the screen

Rep: (55)
On the Xperia X10 and LG GT540 with custom firmware 2.1 for an incoming call will still have to drag the slider. This is normal for this prog or all the same that something is wrong? Very much I would like to respond by simply pressing a button on the screen, as on Sony Ericssons no hardknopki with the tube.

Rep: (55)
Maybe someone will need: a poser decided applets Easy Answer Button, now also have to find the rest of the disconnect button.

Rep: (47)
prikolnenko! on wildfire is not necessary to install Easy Answer Button! during the call includes a standard dialer with buttons Tip rejected, curtain pull is not necessary. I try as he borrowed, but I think you can accidentally press the button ...

Post has been editedaviatexnik - 11.01.11, 13:48

Rep: (83)
romanrass @ 06.09.2010, 20:31*
Phone awakened by pressing any button (including changes in volume buttons), but I would like only the power button or menu button

I do not have this, the truth is still Widgetlocker Lockscreen, can therefore.

aviatexnik @ 11.01.2011, 08:47*
prikolnenko! on wildfire is not necessary to install Easy Answer Button! during the call includes a standard dialer with buttons Tip rejected, curtain pull is not necessary.

On the Legend is similar.

Rep: (140)
guzzles battery very much

Rep: (24)
Solidol790 @ 21.01.2011, 14:32*
I do not have this, the truth is still Widgetlocker Lockscreen, can therefore.

I have it's worth, but by changes in volume, still wakes Oo

Rep: (522)
Version 1.05:
Attached fileNo_Lock_1.05.apk(183.05 KB)

Rep: (473)
Very useful prog! Much thanks for it was - Oooh! although a direct relationship and I do not have. Just I recommend to people.
That someone else would putProcess Monitor Widget Provery necessary. I have long but not missile and England ((and how many barahlyannogo software caught it! ??Do not count!

Rep: (3)
And about the fact that eats the battery can be more ...
How do determine which application eats battery?

Rep: (2154)
OleGear @ 7.4.2011, 14:15*
And about the fact that eats the battery can be more ...
How do determine which application eats battery?

In CurrentWidget have a log with running programs. You can catch that is added with increasing consumption

Here Process Monitor WiDGET. Just shows how much someone eats! It is clear, even a teapot. Yesterday posted on the website! Look

Bad that disables only the middle button and volume. It is necessary that all buttons are disabled!
Since lock the phone in hell do not need at all!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 00:43