My MustHave Programs for Windows

Rep: (925)

Drivers | Modified INTEL drivers | Search for drivers for laptops | PC software catalog | Free software catalog | Portable software versions | Soft | Order for pc programs | Computer anti-virus protection | Search for PC games

Attached Image

When installing or reinstalling Windows on your PC, in most cases, we constantly use a certain set of programs. This topic is proposed to spread this same set to share with friends, the others than living. It is a kind of analogue of the topics in the android sectionSet "must have".
I want to emphasize important points.Before you to post your message, carefully read the spoiler Template for design and Basic rules threads. If you deviate from the recommendations in those paragraphs, the messages will be deleted without warning.
Template for design
[LIST]
[*] [Url = link to off.sayt] [B] The name of the program 1 [/ B] [/ url] - a brief description (or why you like it / why do you use it exactly)
[*] [Url = link to off.sayt] [B] The name of the program 2 [/ B] [/ url] - a brief description (or why you like it / why do you use it exactly)
[*] [Url = link to off.sayt] [B] Program name 3 [/ B] [/ url] - a brief description (or why you like it / why do you use it exactly)
and so on...
[/ LIST]
If ofsayta program does not have, but it is somewhere laid developers can place on the grounds. ))
Basic rules threads
  • Download links only to the official website of the program. But if this program is our forum, you can and on the discussion.
  • Varese no! If it is, the message is deleted. A particularly persistent punishment awaits.
  • No discussion of collections or other issues in the subject line! Only sets of programs, laid out on a template, and all.
  • In the subject areRules section Computers and peripheralsandResource rules

Post has been editedwasherron - 17.09.18, 18:40
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (2161)
  • 4K YouTube to MP3 - comfortable rocking music from Youtube. Copy the link from youtube address bar and paste it into the program. She shakes .mp3
  • 7-zip - archiver. Free and powerful.
  • AnVir Task Manager - Startup Management, running processes, services and drivers, and replacement of the standard Task Manager
  • AVZ - detection and removal SpyWare and AdWare.
  • Autoruns - Startup monitor. It has the most number of seats, of which there is a startup programs than any other software.
  • CPU-Z - Displays technical information about hardware.
  • FastStone Capture - Various screen capture and subsequent editing screenshot.
  • FastStone Image Viewer - viewing and editing image files.
  • Gimp - graphics editor. On it, IMHO, everyone knows ...
  • JetAudio - Audio player. Only I use for music.
  • JetVideo - video player. And this is only for movies. To music and movies are not intertwined.
  • MSI Afterburner - A utility for overclocking graphics cards, but I use only condition monitoring functions (temperature, load, frequency, FPS ...)
  • NetWorx - monitoring the speed of the internet, statistics for the day / week / month, traffic monitoring software consumption.
  • Notepad ++ - Rich Text Editor
  • Opera - Web browser (except for their add-ons can be placed on Chrome: P's using this extension Install Chrome Extensions )
  • Rainmeter - ukrashalka desktop. Skins take here
  • Revo Uninstaller Freeware - udalyalka
  • Skype - video with family and friends
  • Speccy - Displays detailed system information
  • Teamviewer - remote access via the Internet to another computer network
  • uTorrent - downloader torrent trackers
  • Process lasso - monitoring and control of processes.
  • Punto switcher - switcher keyboard
  • Reg Organizer - enhanced cleaning "tails."
  • Spyhunter - monitors and removes spyware and all other "evil".
  • Sticky password - storage and automated password entry.
  • TeamSpeak 3 - a computer program for voice communication on the Internet using VoIP technology.
  • UnHackMe - rootkit and spyware.
  • VLC media player - a very powerful media player (which can not reproduce Jet, he does).
  • Windows defender - free antivirus from the OS vendor.

Little games (playing rare):
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Battlefield hardline
  • CS: GO
  • Dirty Bomb
  • For honor
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Paladins
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - recently rubles only in this.
  • Tom Clancy's The Division

References to the game is not to give, to help Google.
All of these programs and games license, purchased for a money or for free.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 23.09.18, 14:37

Rep: (925)
Welcome SW. Gameday. I decided to share my

Must Have v1.00

• Slimjet - Hromopodobny browser for surfing the Internet (based on current versions of Chromium and engine Blink).

• K-Lite codec pack- Package media codecs, filters and tools associated with them. The structure also includes a video player PocketMedia Player ClassicWhich I use as the second player, after

• The KMPlayer- Universal media player.

• AIMP- a great music player, simple and functional.

• ACDSee- professional photo viewer program. Convenient for tagging, sorting and collecting pictures.

• Total commander- Use a large assembly, which includes a lot of small useful programs and extensions (such PowerUser assemblies)

• Notepad ++- a convenient text editor. Although lately I watch carefully forSublime text 3Until slozhnovat for me, but is often praised.Small otziv about it.

• Process explorer- a small program displays information about open handles and process them loaded DLL. Without this program, I feel blind: wacko:

• Reg Organizer- a multipurpose program for complex (and in my opinion, correct and true) Windows service. For me, the main program to clean your system, uninstall programs (including tailings already deleted the programs) and startup manager (of course, this part is not very functional). But of course, the main task - to work with the registry.

• Antivirus protection - I'm not very active PC user and are constantly working on this I do not have anti-virus software. If necessary, scan system Adwcleaner And other product from Malwarebytesjunkware removal tool . These are programs that search and remove adware on your web browser, toolbar, potentially unwanted programs. In difficult cases, I use offline scanner from DrWeb.

• NirLauncher Package- This is a pack of more than 200 small utilities that may be needed during daily use of the computer. This is a program to recover passwords, tools for working with the network, view browser cache, developer tools, system
    and disk utilities and more. NirLauncher package requires no installation. All utilities in the package - fully opensorsnye (FLOSS).

• UltraISO- a tool for creating, checking and editing ISO images. And the emulator drives.

• uTorrent- good old torrent client.
    Advertising disconnect so вћњ
    Settings - Advanced
    - offers.left_rail_offer_enabled
    - offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled
    Toggle these options to FALSE and restart the program.

• CarotDAV- Client for use with WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and multiple cloud services.

• ProShow Producer- a software product that allows you to create presentations and slide shows of professional quality. Compared with Adobe programs, relatively easy to learn, because it is the type of "linear editing". In certain circles, is estimated fairly high, has some of forum sites, etc.

• Camtasia Studio- a program for recording training videos, shoot video with the screen, etc.

• APK-Info- View information on APK

• EASEUS Partition Master- program to work with hard disk partitions. It allows you to quickly and legko create, delete and format partitions, changing their size and position without losing any data.

• Beyond Compare- a program to compare files and folders.

Gradually will complement

Post has been editedwasherron - 20.09.18, 20:01
Reason for editing: Amendments

Rep: (17)
I present to you my Must Have, works on Windows 7 Pro. Developed over 15 years, I am interested in a lot of programs come and go. In the end, so to speak, kvitessentsiya. : Thank_you:
Opera - known by many browsers, especially like the VPN built - able to deceive even Google! (Unless, of course, does not need an IP from a particular country, in this case together with the AdvTor )
Vivaldi - another browser until the test for me, like the large number of settings and the ability to create folders in the express panel.
KerishDoctor - use to clean up traces of the browser, although it is recognized that this processor is quite overweight for my needs, setting up Windows, I get by myself. Previously I used a simple Cleaner - but, after the sale of Avast, the program started to monitor users, and I have not picked up a version without "stuffing", especially since the company began to hide Slim version, which I usually enjoyed.
KeePass Password Safe - Key Pass or Kip Ass - read what you want: D essence does not change. It is the guardian and "vstavlyatel where to" passwords. With encryption, password, database, and so on.
Winrar - Of course, for me, the best archiver.
The computer used for gaming, and me and the children, so of course, there are installed clientsSteam , Origin , Play and Minecraft . I had stood still tanks client, but in a healthy discussion, it was decided to delete this game, which brings a lot of negative emotions.
From the use of multimedia programs:
XviD4PSP - a powerful audio and video converter with all the codecs on board. Daum PotPlayer - a great player that does not require the system codecs (Nechay Windu litter: beee:). Link leads to the office. site, although I prefer to use a modification of a well-known forum.
AIMP - Audio Player: playing loud and clear, the interface and settings are excellent - what else is needed? Though Foobar2000 - the same awesome player.
Paint.NET - very good viewer and editor for pictures and images, besides free.
MSI Afterburner - is used to control the temperature of computer hardware, as well as to configure my GTX 970 from MSI, in parallel with HWiNFO .
To catch malware using the free versionKaspersky Anti-Virus , To help him: Process hacker - a set of tools for managing the operating system processes.
The texts employed usingMicrosoft Office and STDU Viewer - the program is not without flaws, and has not been updated for a long time, but it works and also free.
Of the built-in Windows programs often use Sticky Notes, Defragmentation, Calculator, Registry Editor, Command Prompt.
Since I am a fan of minimalism, my Windows desktop is empty, only a picture, the labels areRockerDock - old, are living their last days on Windows 7, the panels to run programs. That is until and everything, thank you for your attention.

Rep: (2435)
MOh MustHave applications for Windows

Programs:
  • Chromium - Web-browser open source, community developed The Chromium Authors, Google the company and some other companies (Opera Software, Yandex, NVIDIA, ...).
  • 7-ZIP - functional, easy, fast archiver.
  • CPU-Z - Displays technical information about hardware. And just a couple of tests :)
  • PUUSH (ShareX) - Various screen capture (+ entry screen) and subsequent editing screenshot, as well as a wide variety of services for downloading.
  • Paint.Net - graphics editor. Quite functional and less laden than Photoshop.
  • MSI Afterburner - a tool for acceleration cards has condition monitoring functions (temperature, load, speed, FPS ...).
  • Sublime Text - comfortable and modern text editor.
  • qBittorent - loader from torrent trackers. It has different settings (including automation) and there is no advertising :).
  • VLC media player - good and powerful media player.
  • Steam - a service of digital distribution of computer games and programs. Most of my games to be there :). My account - Link
  • LibreOffice - a cross-platform, freely available open-source office suite, created as an offshoot of OpenOffice in 2010. Good, and most importantly a free alternative to MS Office.
  • Wallpaper Engine - "live wallpaper" for Windows.
  • AIDA64 - Displays all the technical information about hardware, tests, benchmarks and more.
  • 8GadgetPack - gadgets from Windows 7 to Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10.
  • Code :: Blocks - Free, easy, fast, cross-platform development environment. Code :: Blocks is written in C ++ and uses the wxWidgets library. With an open architecture that can be scaled due to plug-ins. Supports the programming languages ​​C, C ++, D, Fortran.
  • Picasa - free and functional software for working with digital photos.
  • StartIsBack ++ - old start-up from Windows 7 to Windows 10 with the possibility of customization.
  • RealVNC Viewer - remote access to my equipment with a mobile phone or another computer.
  • Cheat engine lol:: - comfortable and functional tulza for hacking games.
  • Discord - Best cross-platform replacement Skype / TeamSpeak and others.
  • Rufus - Easily create a bootable USB-drive.
  • MultiMC - MultiMC free launcher for Minecraft (License) open source and a lot of functionality.
  • Telegram - a convenient, fast and relatively secure VC.

Games: (All licensed)

Moo iron

Post has been editedbullik01 - 08.08.19, 01:01

Rep: (65)
Disclose, look ... more shorter themselves invent Che do ...
All there, programs, cracks, other such garbage ...
  • 7-zip - sometimes it is necessary cheknut APK or something similar (not available Winrar 'Y). You can of course change the rasshiryalku on file, and open an archive, but God - not zadolbot whether it is constantly doing?
  • Abode - FP (NPAPI \ PPAPI) - I think there should be nothing to chew ...
  • IObit - how IObit ...
    - ASC (From the short. Advanced systemcare ) - the only normal optimizer that I went. It has a extra. tools that are useful clear the stump. Also noticed that may eliminate the need to reinstall the operating system because of a problem - for example, the time it was so and would BSOD get out, checked through the ASC, he found a disk error (Staff nichorta not found), fixed - BSOD no longer appears .
    - Driver Booster - updates the logs and program support for games / other programs ( C ++ , XNA , Etc.) without any "chatter".
    - Smart Defrag - an advanced defragmenter for the PC version of our "bucket". Characterized in that the can is defragnit OS paging, hibernation, the MFT, etc. it is impossible to properly "shift" when run.
    - Uninstaller - I would not say the best, but more or less normal uninstaller. Sympathetic "to pump up", to improve the search for the "tails" will be like " Carrot oil ".
    - Unlocker - a great helper is to hack into the right directory / file. However, do not get me wrong - % ProgramFiles% \ WindowsApps still hack it can not be ...Finally dokanyvaet when you want to put the events of the game / program installed from Win Store ... Although - why it still except for the installation of mods hack?
  • AIMP - as for me, is the best audio player for Win.
  • Bandicam - sometimes it is necessary to record the screen ...
  • Cheat Engine (x64) - change the data in RAM without "hemorrhoids" ...
  • Remote communications
    - Discord - sometimes with soklanami, fraternization, etc. creatures play games keeping in touch. ACTUAL ACTUAL do not - sit when the tournament, etc., do not particularly a fan of talk remotely ...
    - Skype - (opisalka above) ...
  • Java - and so we know Th for crap ...
    - RE v191 ( x64 ) \ v192 ( x64 )
    - Dk v191 ( x64 ) \ v192 ( x64 )
  • KMPlayer ( x64 ) - put on a full-time replacement. I am rarely used because it does not look vidosy offline on a PC ...
  • Office Plus 2016 - sometimes it is necessary to open .docx and so forth ...
  • MS Visual C ++ - DLL for all sorts of games, etc ...
    - 2008 ( x64 \ x86 ).
    - 2010 ( x64 \ x86 ).
    - 2012 ( x64 \ x86 ).
    - 2013 ( x64 \ x86 ).
    - 2015 ( x64 \ x86 )
    - 2017 ( x64 \ x86 ).
  • MS XNA Framework - ishel complete with C ++ And I did not touch - does not interfere with, and support for one ...
  • Movavi - how Movavi ...
    - Photo editor - at jump any music, saying it MP3 for infe need to "calibrate" - this "nonsense" customized photo downloaded from the network on our MP3 ...
    - Video editor - put together with Photo Editor It may come in handy ...
  • Mp3tag - edit music, convenient and simple ...
  • Notepad ++ ( x64 ) - use only on files that require "special" paragraphs, etc. (example, desc.txt Booth animation ...). And as usual and staff notepad use - something like that as a " Hard to find, parse text " not heard and do not know ... Anyway, I think it will never apnitsya to LvL up the experience ...
  • Nvidia by itself...
  • Openal - no idea Th for FIG, type something with the sound. One in support, 790 KB not offended ...
  • Prio ( x64 ) - zadolbalo constantly put priority after reboot Win? You're at ...
  • Samsung USB Driver - essentially do not use, off. his service and goodbye ... Although, maybe files juzat ...
  • Steam - Stornik how Stornik ...
  • Vider - the same situation as with the Discord , Only this time Full Chat ...
  • Teamviewer - We have to do something in the game, but you do not have the possibility to be near the PC? Not a problem! - incl. udalennku on the same PC and at an affordable device, connect and manage remote! - what I always tell myself, sitting in Wot with smarta: D
  • UC Browser - Squirrel on the Chromium-based unit with integrated advertising - I think you know what I mean ... - Changed quoteJovi.
  • UltraISO - Windu rolled, in flehi wrote, and I think that you razrab ... - Built on the basis of a single quote my friend.
  • Ummy YouTube Downloader - should vidos of MP3, which is still, your mother Well, on Youtube, that is not of. does not support the jump? [Pfu] you - rolled through the video editor audio track extracted ...
  • Win-Rar ( x64 ) - Rar as Win-Rar ...
  • uTorrent - Boring? Igrulya rolled, set, play ... Of course I'm off. damn ads, do not misunderstand ...
  • VideoMasteros - together with yuzano Ummy ...
  • Calc from Win 7 - staff, Win the 10th, flew, had 7-term bet - Win Store is not able to install the application normally, and therefore did not set out ...

Games "chiharda" ...

Post has been editedLinkinpro - 16.12.18, 13:09
Reason for editing: (unchanged)

Rep: (67)
My MustHave applications under Windows

Programs

Games

Post has been editedCODENAME_684 - 02.06.19, 20:54
Reason for editing: Spelling

Rep: (142)
For Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10:Additionally: