> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Qumo Libro | E-Ink Vizplex

Rep: (1042)
DiscussionQumo libro
Discussion пїЅ | Description

Qumo Libro II - discussion

Firmware: Qumo Libro (Post by stp101 # 42999273)

Post has been editedvadeus - 28.08.16, 17:06
Reason for editing: firmware

Rep: (11)
Well, no one will have reviews on this reader? : Happy: Here, in 2 days they should deliver, tell me, what difficulties will you have to face? there is very little information about her ...

Rep: (2)
what difficulties will you face? there is very little information about her

The main problems as always with the software, however, they promise to post a new firmware this week, but for now ...
1. Pressing the "Home" button can lead to the fact that the books will no longer open, it is treated by resetting to the factory settings. For two weeks of operation I did not have this problem, I gave it to my parents - I was caught on the very first day.
2. There is no bookshelf as such - the author, book title, etc. are not displayed, there is a file system manager - the names of directories and files are displayed, and then only the first 24 characters, therefore, before copying books to a card, they must first be scattered directories and rename files. Very uncomfortable.
3. Well, on the little things - there is no adjustment of the line spacing, there is no fb2 book's table of contents, no footnotes, although without this you can live.
I really liked the full-screen mode, the reader itself was made very soundly, nothing backlash, no creaks. For two weeks there were no suspensions.
To install a memory card, you have to remove the back cover. The keyboard is useless. The paging button is very convenient, but only for the right-handed one. It seems that he remembered everything he wrote.

Rep: (6)
Line spacing is adjusted by simultaneously pressing the Fn button and the joystick up / down. Although stop is the size (type?) Of the font.
I bought it today, while everyone is happy, except for one problem - when you turn the pages to 80%, the next page is not displayed, you have to go two times forward and go back one time. On the Internet, they write that it is treated by turning off the sleep mode in the menu, or keep it on a constant charge. Checked the first option - it works. Cheese shorter everything, damp. We are waiting for a new firmware.

Rep: (11)
s.getts @ 4.9.10, 13:40*
turning pages in 80% next page is not displayed

No, it is treated more by flashing to version 2.0. it is located on the website of the company Qumo.ru
And the design is really impressive, a very good book.

Egorych1 @ 09/06/2010, 23:14*
No, it is treated more by flashing to version 2.0. it is located on the website of the company Qumo.ru
And the design is really impressive, a very good book.

Dada, already flashed and reflashed. however, even in the newest 2.1 firmware, a page is sometimes not updated when flipping through.
and the book is really very wonderful and at the right price.

here, in fact, a large forum on the topic (yes, dear moderators do not deem it for advertising).
firmware.

Rep: (0)
This “wonderful” book cannot even draw the font normally, today the exhibition sample looked at “Kay”, only a small portion of the text on the page with normal contrast, the rest of the text is completely pale. And the seller also noted that there was such a problem.

I normally draws everything (ugh ugh ugh). and even the first time I hear about this problem on the-book.org There are no such problems, so bug that particular device. a problem with the firmware is yes, everything can not possibly bring to mind at least one firmware - in at 2.1 again stopped working normal flipping pages, where the strnits 10 next stupid not turned over, although the LED is blinking. and make at least an elementary table of contents in fb2 still can not, it is very uncomfortable to read collections. and all those deja vu, pdf`y, dok`i etc. nafik I do not need, I buy books reader first. and books in fb2 in runet very much, in particular flibuste, and cast librusec somewhere on a torrent rolls.

Post has been editeds.getts - 17.09.10, 06:31

Rep: (9)
Maybe my question will sound silly, but I would like to know if e-books (in particular, Qumo Libro 6.0) have screen illumination ...: blink:

Rep: (12)
OLEG2008 @ 10/06/2010, 11:28 PM*
Maybe my question will sound silly, but I would like to know if e-books (in particular, Qumo Libro 6.0) have screen illumination ..

In Qumo Libro 6.0, there is no screen backlighting. To read in the evening you need a desk lamp or something similar.

Rep: (102)
With the new December firmware, many problems are gone. Very happy.

Rep: (7)
Which ones?

Hello, tell me pliz
how to restart qumo libro

Rep: (9)
Open the back cover and remove the battery for a couple of minutes. There is no other option for rebooting.

Probyal does not work.
The situation is this: I began to reflash, but there was little charge. And that's all - the device does not boot, does not start, does not react at all. What can be done?

Rep: (1248)
deraten
Recommended from the previous post done?
If that doesn't work, try charging the device all the way and pulling out the battery.
If it does not help - carry to the store, alas

And how to understand that the device is fully charged? By the time?
Bambuk @ 02/14/2011, 21:21*
Recommended from the previous post done?

Yes of course

deraten
Well, for me, for example, charging with an LED. But even without it, I think, 4 hours with a head is enough: victory:

Can you please tell how things are with the notepad and search in the text? In some recent reviews it is written that there is a notebook. And the search?

TheNoName,
In theory (especially in such a reader) it should be the default: victory:

Rep: (7)
OfThe ebook review:

The overall impression of the software did not deceive us. The device is a good average, with a number of advantages in relation to the Russian language. The absence of a dictionary is a significant anti-justification for the presence of a keyboard,but “search” works great and there is a replay of the function of the last request. The main impression spoils the lack of navigation through the links, which is likely to appear in the near future, because footnotes are often used in fiction and in demand.

Post has been editedAlexandr977 - 21.02.11, 20:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:20