> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> LBook eReadeR V5 | E-Ink Vizplex
tab
Message#1
20.04.10, 12:44
one of the team
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 2139
Check in: 03.06.05
Apple iPhone 6s

DiscussionLBook eReadeR V5
Discussion | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Post has been editedPicnik - 09.12.11, 17:50
Audioslave
Message#2
12.05.10, 18:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 22.12.07
HTC Desire S

Call out someone like this little book?

--------------------
HTC Desire S + Ipod Nano 4gen 8GB + Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-fi
sergsam42
Message#3
13.05.10, 09:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 13
Check in: 10.04.10
Asus mypal a686

Audioslave
That way:http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewforum.p...5b1fb982baac6cd

There seems to be no owners of this device.
Logo
Message#4
16.05.10, 22:45
SPB Software Team
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 500
Check in: 12.04.06
HTC HD7

Audioslave
I have such a little book. I really like.

At one time, PocketBook 301 presented his father for his birthday, after half a year he gave himself - and recently bought himself a reading room for himself, just lbook v5

Everyone is happy, no complaints. Of the benefits - the most convenient side scroll wheel (well, and 2 more sets of duplicate "listals"). In a set - a cover book. And it supports many different formats. (Personally, I only needed THT and fb2, the rest). Very light and compact.

Of the minuses - I refused to connect with one of the computers (win xp), but I think this is a PC problem (since it was smartly hooked up with the other 3 computers, although they are also XP). And once it hung after uploading new books (xs, maybe the book should be turned off after it is turned on, it can be just an accident, it may have been necessary to click "unplug" somehow, and not cheerfully disconnect from the computer). Summarizing - no cons yet.

While choosing - I did not notice the competitors at the machine. PocketBook 360 costs almost 2t.r. more expensive and without a normal cover in the kit, well, and Sony 300th format does not know any, and a heavy infection ..

You ask what exactly interests - I will try to answer!

Post has been editedLogo - 16.05.10, 22:48

--------------------
HTC HD7 + Palm Pre 2 + iPad 1G

Quietly cooler rustling, fee smoldering leisurely ...
suhai
Message#5
25.05.10, 18:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 420
Check in: 03.02.06
Dell Axim X51v

there is also such a device, already nine months. All the advantages of an e-book, a charge holds for two weeks, a compact, big plus against competitors - a good case and a poor backlight flashlight are included (it fell apart literally at that moment when the batteries were inserted). One huge drawback - when I chose, I chose for the most gorgeous rubber-like tactile coating, but after three months, the coating on some keys and in some places of the case began to bulge and peel off, and it didn’t slither in the wrong places or on the keys where the book flicks . After studying the forums I realized that this is a disease of this device. Very disappointing. I repeat for all the other characteristics - a decent thing, but if you add a price here, which is a couple of thousand less than any of the competitors ... As for synchronization, there was once a time when he refused to synchronize, it turned out that he tried to connect with the keys locked, the book simply did not respond to my keystroke okay. the flashlight was cured by a narrow masking tape, ugly, but cheaply reliably and practically, I do not lose hope to pick up something LED-Chinese on the market. Specialized flashlights for e-books cost so much that it's easier and much cheaper to buy a phoenix

Post has been editedsuhai - 25.05.10, 18:06
Antoxa24rus
Message#6
04.07.10, 12:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
Check in: 28.10.09
LG Optimus G

I bought this book in China when I didn’t even talk about such devices in Russia, I didn’t see the firmware for Russian, and so far I don’t see any minuses in it, I don’t agree with the previous post. I didn’t have a flashlight, but I had to buy the one that comes as standard with a mats tape and everything was fine. Super book you can buy without thinking!

At the expense of flashlights, I recently stumbled herehttp://www.mightybright.com/

Post has been editedAntoxa24rus - 04.07.10, 12:58
CherepOK1975
Message#7
17.06.11, 21:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 523
Check in: 18.12.10
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

I needed a book with a diagonal of 5 ", since 6" is already there. I went to the store to buy digma e500, but it was in a single copy and refused to turn on :-( In another store I looked at Lbook v5, read reviews, well, I bought it for 3990.

Quick report:

- I turned it on, checked it, turned it off. Somehow I didn’t like the controls ...
- I asked, I turned it on, I liked it ...
-As soon as charged, I will start to drive into the tail and mane.

The firmware process took 5 minutes, although it was not done without dancing with a tambourine ... For firmware, you need an SD card with a size of no more (!) 2 GB formatted in FAT (aka FAT16).

If anyone is interested, after a month I can provide a report on the use in harsh conditions ...

--------------------
iPhone 8 Plus, Apple Watch 3, Garmin-Asus M10, iPod touch 5G, iPad Pro 10.5, sansa clip +, Microsoft Lumia 650, Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL.
obsceneman
Message#8
15.08.11, 22:18
Local
[online]

Messages 182
Check in: 25.02.11
Apple iPhone 7

I just took it, I immediately installed the last one from the site, while the flight is normal, but I have my own "tricks" so that the book doesn’t hang, but it doesn’t get into trouble ... because it took over 3,500 trees))

--------------------
xxxlon
Message#9
22.02.12, 19:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 22.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

The thing is quite interesting, for all the time I could not open one book in the FB2 format with the size of 2.9 measure (with native firmware) after the update, now I tried it, three minutes, I liked it, after the firmware I opened the table of contents and the interface design pleased the Lbook with due 3 years led the support of the book. I have a book for 4 months no particular complaints. Flashlight was not, but the box pleased. : yes2:: thank_you:;): good:

--------------------
Life is Beautiful! And let the rest go to the forest.
Benfes
Message#10
19.09.13, 21:02
It's a sony
[offline]

Messages 1174
Check in: 18.01.13
Sony xperia x

Where is the latest firmware on this dinosaur?
Ato comp does not see it.
Write in a personal.

Post has been editedBenfes - 19.09.13, 21:03

--------------------
People completely forgot that before the advent of the Internet, they sometimes got a face for their words.
Stopkin
Message#11
19.09.13, 21:35
intravenous coffee
[offline]

Messages 11114
Check in: 27.12.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Benfes,on the official site, for example -http://www.lbook.ua/support/firmware/

--------------------
HTC Touch2- Lenovo P770_ROW_S113_130424 - Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64
PocketBook 301 - lBook v3ext - Kindle Wi-Fi SO JB RU KBCR3
Benfes
Message#12
25.12.13, 20:58
It's a sony
[offline]

Messages 1174
Sony xperia x

Stopkin @ 09/19/2013, 20:35*
Benfes, on the official site, for example -http://www.lbook.ua/support/firmware/

On that day, the official website did not work for some reason, so I asked, since there are simply no firmware on the network.

Instructions for updating the firmware lbook v5 says that: - "Update ROM can only be done using SD cards up to 4.0 GB."
If I have a 16 gig, then I can not flash it or what?

--------------------
People completely forgot that before the advent of the Internet, they sometimes got a face for their words.
xxxlon
Message#13
26.12.13, 00:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

On that day, the official website did not work for some reason, so I asked, since there are simply no firmware on the network.

Instructions for updating the firmware lbook v5 says that: - "Update ROM can only be done using SD cards up to 4.0 GB."
If I have a 16 gig, then I can not flash it or what?

Maybe you can not because the book may simply not see this cardin firmware mode

--------------------
Benfes
Message#14
26.12.13, 10:06
It's a sony
[offline]

Messages 1174
Sony xperia x

Perhaps you can not because the book may simply not see this card in the firmware mode

And if he sees - is it worth it to flash, is there a risk to kill the book?

--------------------
xxxlon
Message#15
26.12.13, 10:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Benfes @ 12.26.2013, 11:06*
And if he sees - is it worth it to flash, is there a risk to kill the book?

Better not to risk it. And the book is still cool. Now his wife is using her.

--------------------
Benfes
Message#16
26.12.13, 12:50
It's a sony
[offline]

Messages 1174
Sony xperia x

xxxlon @ 12.26.2013, 09:25*
Better not to risk it. And the book is still cool. Now his wife is using her.

I do not see windows 7 book, but sees a memory card.
Is this probably because of the old firmware?
The book is cool due to the fact that there is a reading room Cool Reader.
Mom gave an old lbook v5.
I now have Sony PRS-T2 on android with root rights, put Cool Reader and other programs - I can not rejoice.

--------------------
xxxlon
Message#17
26.12.13, 13:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Benfes @ 12.26.2013, 13:50*
I do not see windows 7 book, but sees a memory card.
Is this probably because of the old firmware?
The book is cool due to the fact that there is a reading room Cool Reader.
Mom gave an old lbook v5.
I now have Sony PRS-T2 on android with root rights, put Cool Reader and other programs - I can not rejoice.

Strange, should in any case be determined. Once I inserted a 32 gig USB flash drive, here it was her sausage card reader card at home then forgot. It seems easier to microSD card for 2 gig through the adapter to insert.
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the Quote button.

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.12.13, 16:22
Reason for editing: spoiler

--------------------
Nocturnal
Message#18
14.02.14, 12:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 12.12.08
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

There is an old Lbook V5, it faithfully serves, as it seems, pah-pah is not going to die, but the case that was completely worn out with the purchase. There are no native covers and, in general, the name for the Lbook in the i.market. Do not tell me from what other books you can adapt the cover, from which models are there?

--------------------
Xiaomi MI Note 3

xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.5.10.0.NCHCNFA_v9-7.1 download

Benfes
Message#19
30.04.14, 15:13
It's a sony
[offline]

Messages 1174
Sony xperia x

People tell me who knows:
The manual for the firmware of this device says that you need to flash with a memory card no more than 4 gigs, why such restrictions?
Who tried to reflash with a card for 8 gigs?
Reluctance to kill the old man: D
Actually I want to reflash in the hope that with the latest firmware 7 and 8, the Windows will see the book, I think the thing is in the old firmware that has never been updated, then there have not been seven yet and I have seen the book on XP.

Post has been editedBenfes - 30.04.14, 16:27

--------------------
vadeus
Message#20
30.04.14, 16:47
Reader
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40858
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Benfes,
If you see a card more than 4 GB, then there should be no problems.

--------------------
PocketBook 632/623/903,Onyx MK3, Kindle, NST / NSTwGL (CR), Sony T1 / 350
Phones: Siemens CX65>Qtek 2020i>Motorola l7>Mitac Mio A502>HTC Hero>Philips W732>SGS 5 Mini (LTE)>SGS 6>SGS9.
PDA: HP iPAQ hx2110>Gpad g11>Nexus 7 3G>SGT Pro 8.4 LTE + SGT S 10.5 (wi-fi).
Benfes
Message#21
30.04.14, 17:07
It's a sony
[offline]

Messages 1174
Sony xperia x

If you see a card more than 4 GB, then there should be no problems.

He sees books on a 16-gigabyte map, I will try the firmware, if I see, I will sew.
It does not flash with 16 gig, it says that the update has been canceled.
I will look for 4 gig.

Post has been editedBenfes - 30.04.14, 17:59

--------------------

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 14:23