> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

57 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Activator | [IPhone] [iPad] expansion of the functions of buttons and gestures
IRI
Message#1
19.04.10, 23:40
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 328
Check in: 08.06.08
Motorola Moto Maxx

Activator download

version: 1.9.5

Last update of the program in the header:06.07.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image
more screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
expanding the functions of buttons and gestures.

Description:
Perhaps some users of programs like OverBoard, Kirikae, ProSwitcher, or have already noticed the appearance of some kind of application in them when updatingActivator .

So this application (or rather, the library of functions) is an extremely useful and good thing. Firstly, it allows unifying the call of any applications and many functions, and secondly, it is convenient to manage their assignment to various user actions.

Let me explain what I'm talking about.Activator offers to set actions (in the Settings application, see screenshots):
  • working from everywhere;
  • acting on springboard;
  • acting in the application;
  • acting on the lock screen.

The last three, of course - for more fine-tuning and similar settings for working from everywhere, so I’ll dwell on the first paragraph.
So what actions are available?
  • Home button
    • Double tap
    • Short hold
    • Single click

• Motion
    • Shaking

• Lock button
    • Double tap
    • Short hold

• Gestures
    • From the top of the screen
    • From the upper left corner
    • From the upper right corner

• Springboard
    • Pinch Icons
    • "Spreading" icons

• Status bar
    • Double tap
    • Long tap
    • “Smear” down
    • "Smear" to the left
    • “Smear” to the right

• Volume buttons
    • Clicking on the pop up volume icon
    • Down up
    • Up down

Each of these gestures can be assigned any behavior from the list. For example, I have this: call Backgrounder, Snappy Video, Snappy Cam, SBSettings, Music Controls, LockInfo, Kirikae; iPod actions (applies to Music Controls, if any) - control, next song, previous song, pause / play; system actions - blocking, unlocking, standard action of the Home button, shutting down, restarting, respring, safe mode, standard action of the lock button, screenshot, voice control, search screen; and finally - launch any application from the installed ones.

What is the profit?In that you can assign and reassign almost any action. For example, on the combination of “volume up and down” and “down-up” I have the actions “next song” and “previous”. On the double status bar tap - call Snappy (instant camera call), on a long tap - Snappy Video (respectively, video recording, see the last but one screenshot - you can see the camera leaving above), on “smear down”, double tap and long press Home - Kirikae (and if Music Controls is running, then double-clicking it opens with the Kirikae button, see the screenshot).

In general, all this is extremely convenient and especially valuable for those who are used to getting used to the gadgets and use all functions as quickly and conveniently as possible. My opinion - cheers, comrades! Must have. Yes, it is already among many and worth =)

However, it is worth noting that the library is not without some curves - for example, at first I wanted to ask Snappy to click on the lock key for a long time, but this action did not always work, and sometimes I did not get the camera I needed instead of the lock screen. So be careful with assigning actions to exotic combinations!

Download:
Pictureversion 1.9.5

Previous versions

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 06.07.15, 11:56
Reason for editing: Update version
RandomKED
Message#2
20.04.10, 09:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 04.06.08
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

Maybe you know what the problem is? When I select, there are no other lines except SBSettings. :( True, I have not installed any of the listed programs, but I installed the activator separately ...
little_max_28
Message#3
20.04.10, 12:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 25.02.08

Why can not I figure out how pinching and sliding of icons and guessing gestures work .... can anyone figure it out?
S.a.n.c.h.e.s
Message#4
20.04.10, 16:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1267
Check in: 27.06.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

I would give money if someone translated all this into Russian!
Well, I do not understand English!

--------------------
IRI
Message#5
20.04.10, 20:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 328
Check in: 08.06.08
Motorola Moto Maxx

shyrik1970, all of a sudden - in the first post of the topic, all settings are translated according to their order in the settings of the Activator.

>Why can not I figure out how pinching and sliding of icons and guessing gestures work .... can anyone figure it out?

As far as I understand, these are the default gestures of the OverBoard program (I don’t use it myself, judging by the video seen). That is, you take two fingers and push or push it around the screen. As for gestures, my mistake is not from the top of the screen, but vice versa from the bottom. Already corrected ... True, I myself didn’t taste how they work, but I don’t personally need them, so pick yourself, you will understand and you will be able to clearly explain - I will add.

>When I select, there are no other lines except SBSettings.

You mean nothing at all? That is, even system-wide? Or talking about Snappy, Kirikae and others? ..
RandomKED
Message#6
21.04.10, 09:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

There was nothing at all. Now I figured out, for some reason, I got an old version of the activator, updated and everything appeared. Thank you so much for the review of this awesome thing. With me "+"!
dodge86
Message#7
12.07.10, 00:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 07.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

I have this question
I have iOS 4 and the activator my device sends to the safe mode, this happens when I scroll through the menu before the setting.
what is it connected with?
RandomKED
Message#8
12.07.10, 09:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

The developers promised to fix it in the new version.
aka_SmILe
Message#9
17.08.10, 17:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1054
Check in: 16.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

appointed
everywhere - slide upwards - native multitask
in some places it turns out such a slow motion, for the fast one will work to scroll the list if there is one
but for some reason now it does not work. even slowly make a slide, but the list is wound up instead of showing a multitask

what to do
Leshii
Message#10
17.08.10, 21:36
Stop running
[offline]

Messages 722
Check in: 10.05.09
Apple iPhone 7

Check whether what you have assigned remains. And can it be better to assign it to the tap on the volume control window? It seems more convenient and does not interfere with anything.

--------------------
Carnaby
Message#11
18.08.10, 01:37
d (◕_◕) b
[offline]

Messages 1162
Check in: 23.11.07

Eeeee, this is the smartest thing ... finally you can switch tracks without taking the device out of your pocket: clap:
I put on the volume buttons - switching tracks, on a double home player (as in previous firmware was), on a clamped home there was a multitask, on tap by status bar a watch (it is convenient to set the alarm and timer).
I am pleased as an elephant, so far I have not noticed lags, I hope it will not affect the battery.
aka_SmILe
Message#12
18.08.10, 09:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1054
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Hitrec_777 @ 18.8.10, 5:36*
And can it be better to assign it to the tap on the volume control window? It seems more convenient and does not interfere with anything.

just the whole point is to abandon the mechanics
Not only is there a video on YouTube where the dude is showing this slide ..
I repeated a couple of times, but now it’s not listening anymore
anonimulo
Message#13
18.08.10, 10:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 11.07.10

Normally, the slides below work. reassign try try respring.
an.authentic
Message#14
19.08.10, 19:59
original
[offline]

Messages 1425
Check in: 16.08.07
Nokia E72

and on the bottom slides =) updated to 1.4.1, it was they who started to get buggy - multiple central triggering by one gesture, instead of the right and left, the central one often works.

--------------------
I believe in music, coffee and cigarettes. To touch owls for a long time indifferent.
"- Let's imagine that this coffee is champagne. - Why do it? - To celebrate life."
There are no curves of hands, there is curve software.
om3n
Message#15
19.08.10, 20:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 26.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

By the way, when my phone is locked, double-clicking on Home opens on top of LockSkrin ipod, is it sewn into the firmware, or actions of the Activator?
Leshii
Message#16
19.08.10, 21:21
Stop running
[offline]

Messages 722
Apple iPhone 7

For beginners, as well as for all those who are nicer to see the Russian language in this program, Russifier came out. Translated everything by keann c iGuides. You can install via iFile or drop the Russifier along the path: var / root / Media / Cydia / Autoinstall / and reboot the device
Rename extension of the attached file to deb

Attached files

Attached fileRusActivator.zip(3.38 KB)

Post has been editedHitrec_777 - 19.08.10, 21:26

--------------------
Carnaby
Message#17
19.08.10, 22:36
d (◕_◕) b
[offline]

Messages 1162
Check in: 23.11.07

om3n @ 19.8.10, 21:06*
By the way, when my phone is locked, double-clicking on Home opens on top of LockSkrin ipod, is it sewn into the firmware, or actions of the Activator?

This is the default.
aka_SmILe
Message#18
20.08.10, 06:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1054
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Hitrec_777 @ 20.8.10, 5:21*
Attached file RusActivator.zip (3.38 kilobytes). Number of downloads: 6

archive is corrupted
Leshii
Message#19
20.08.10, 08:57
Stop running
[offline]

Messages 722
Apple iPhone 7

I wrote this not an archive but an installation deb file. After downloading, rename the extensionzipin expansiondeb

--------------------
an.authentic
Message#20
20.08.10, 12:12
original
[offline]

Messages 1425
Check in: 16.08.07
Nokia E72

1.4.2 annoying cant with gestures corrected, can be updated

--------------------
I believe in music, coffee and cigarettes. To touch owls for a long time indifferent.
"- Let's imagine that this coffee is champagne. - Why do it? - To celebrate life."
There are no curves of hands, there is curve software.
a.small
Message#21
20.08.10, 23:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 11.02.10
Apple iPhone 5s

Russification Activator by keann

deb I think you know how to install!) need a screen?

Attached files

Attached fileRus_Activator.rar(3.45 KB)

Post has been editeda.small - 20.08.10, 23:44

57 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 3:20