> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Skyfire | Good Browser

Rep: (133)
Skyfire
Version: 5.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:01.03.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Browser.

Description:
The native browser on Android takes Webkit as a basis. Skyfire takes its own rendering engine as a basis, which allows you to create, so to speak, PC-like browsing experience (the ability to use the browser on your phone is the same as on a PC).

Features
The main feature of this browser is the ability to display Flash elements and streaming video. In Skyfire, as in Opera Mini, web pages are rendered on a proxy server, which allows for faster download speeds. The server side of the browser uses the Gecko engine, which allows Skyfire to conform to some degree in functionality to the PC browser: Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight and QuickTime technologies are used without installing additional plug-ins.

Principle of operation
First, the required page is drawn using the Gecko engine, while taking into account the small size of mobile device screens (increasing the font size, text columns are adjusted to fit the screen width), then the device receives a full screenshot of the page along with the active areas — links, animated banners, etc. When you click or hover the cursor, for example, on a menu made using JavaScript, the page should be redrawn, so the site is re-rendered at the server and the required part of the page is sent to the device . Developers recommend using a wi-fi connection, since the information transmitted to the browser is often very large.

Homepage: http://www.skyfire.com/product/android
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.skyfire.browser
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.skyfire.browser
Additional Information
Russian interface: Partially

Download:
Version 4.1.0 RUS: Skyfire (Post # 10514093)
Version 5.0.1: com.skyfire.consumer.browser-101-v5.0.1.apk
Video License Key: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/949134/SkyfirePremiumVideoLicenseKey.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.03.13, 13:12
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (15)
Oh, finally ported. I also used it on symbian, but there was no YouTube application ...

UPD: Flash does not work. Hi-res graphics are not.

Post has been editedxdemon - 18.04.10, 19:56

Rep: (21)
xdemon @ 18.4.10, 19:47*
UPD: Flash does not work. Hi-res graphics are not.

bliin! I was already delighted with the flash ..

Rep: (0)
There is no flash and multitouch, a YouTube video from a habr does not look ... but overall not bad. Maybe in the future will replace the dolphin
Upd: does not delete bookmarks.

Post has been editedaverrin - 18.04.10, 21:03

Rep: (713)
xdemon @ 18.4.10, 20:47*
More on symbian used

Aha, guzzled traffic nemeryannom.

Rep: (331)
This is beta! I am even glad that they only put her on the show, but not a full flash and they did it .... IMHO when she came out on the simbo and smart. it was even worse

Rep: (52)
spica 2.1 not starting

Rep: (18)
Liquid 2.1 - launch error

Rep: (177)
Empas @ 19.4.10, 3:21*
spica 2.1 not starting

I'm running (2.1 JCE)

Krendelrus,
more and more convinced that it's time to update jb4: D
or there was no place on the map ... figs it knows

Rep: (82)
SkyFire 2.0 final version -Attached fileSkyfire_Android.apk(1.41 MB)

from betka to finalka: D

Fact, I should rather update. does not start again = (((

Rendit sites are pretty good, but it works slowly, and this also applies to the speed and speed of loading pages.
It does not load the video from the contact, it works from the rutub, but it is crooked (far from all pages indicate that there is video).
In general, for some cases, if you need to look at the video, then there are no alternatives yet.
I did not find how to go to an arbitrary video moment.

Post has been editedRuzk - 29.04.10, 22:22

Rep: (24)
RuZk,
What kind of device?

SciPhone n21 (General mobile dstl1)

Post has been editedRuzk - 29.04.10, 23:20

And who thread on Hero yuzal? flash there?

Rep: (15)
In the market is not searched.

UPD: For CIS is not available. Emulate via MarketAccess

Post has been editedxdemon - 30.04.10, 11:18

Rep: (82)
qlaskin @ 30.4.10, 0:45*
And who thread on Hero yuzal? flash there?

Adobe Flash has not yet released. Believe me, when Flash comes out - we will all know about it and even a separate topic will appear.

Rep: (93)
plz test, who has the traffic, there is a flash or not, here on ITC I found what I have, but I need to know in real life, thank you.
http://itc.ua/node/45818

Rep: (10)
flash there is video for sure. games are not tested. because I did not understand how to open. (The browser offers a special button to press when it sees flash video content. It does not offer its own button to the games) But video is not everything. VKontakte with its video service as already written is not defined by the browser as a video that needs to be downloaded. In general, the video from most of the resources on WiFi loads for a moment and then quite cheerfully, tolerably shows without lags.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 00:01