> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

29 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Opera web browser | [IPhone] [iPad] The long-awaited fastest browser ... so long waited for it
Wildcrew
Message#1
13.04.10, 05:20
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 674
Check in: 26.08.09
Apple iPhone 7

���-������� Opera / Opera web browser download

Latest version: 16.0.0
Last update of the program in the header:05.09.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
With the Opera Mini browser for iOS, you can do whatever you want on the network, and not waste precious megabytes of the tariff plan. This is a fast and secure mobile browser that can save gigabytes of traffic.

New features
* Stylish new design. fully updated design makes it easy to find content and allows you to quickly perform the necessary actions.
* Latest news. All the most interesting articles are available right on the start page. Select categories that interest you - and Opera Mini will select the most popular articles and latest materials for you.

Why choose Opera Mini?
* Accelerated navigation. You see the search results, just starting to enter a query, and also get quick access to previously opened pages.
* Ad blocking. Loading of pages becomes faster, and the place on the screen is occupied only by content that interests you.
* Saving traffic. Reduce traffic volumes by up to 90%.
* Tabs without restrictions. Open and view as many tabs as you like.
* Privacy. Using private tabs, you become invisible and leave no traces on the device.
* Intellectual night mode. Goodbye, pain in the eyes! With the night mode it is easier and more pleasant to read from the screen in the dark.
* Video acceleration. Turn it on to save tons of traffic to video. Expert advice: video acceleration reduces the time for buffering.
* Search from home screen. Access your Express Dashboard entries using Spotlight Search. Just pull the main screen down and start typing a query.

More than 250 million people rely on the Opera Mini browser, which allows you to browse more content and do it faster even in slow and overloaded networks.
Install. Try it. Love it.

Languages:Russian , English, Arabic, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Hebrew, Indonesian, Spanish, Italian, Catalan, Korean, Malay, German, Norwegian (bokmal), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish , Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Finnish, French, Hindi, Croatian, Czech, Swedish, Japanese
Developer: Opera Software ASA
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.opera.com/mobile/mini
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/web-browser-opera/id363729560

Download: Attached fileOpera_web_browser_16.0.0.120441.ipa (31.46 MB)
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 16.0.0
- Stylish new design
- Latest news
What's New in Version 13.0.0
- Integration with password managers. Just click the Share button to get credentials from your password manager.
- Supports Slide Over and Split Screen modes on iPad (only on iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2 or newer devices).
- Access to open Opera tabs on other devices using the synchronization service.
- Reduced startup time.
What's new in version 8.0.1
- Single column view is back
- Fix occasional issue with virtual joystick
- Stability & performance improvements.
What's new in version 8.0
- Complete UI overhaul
- New compression mode
- Themes
- Discover
- QR code reader.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 05.09.17, 15:03
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
Dmixer
Message#2
13.04.10, 05:02
Lead Guitar / Vocal
[offline]

Messages 1450
Check in: 31.10.08
Apple iPhone 6s

Opera Mini 5
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:13.04.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Yes, you were not mistaken, she is here! Small, not greedy for traffic, Opera Mini still got to our stubs !!! Yes, Jobs’s angry looks followed her, but she is here! Right under the anniversarysavagemessiahzine.com!
So, it is free, it is available in the AppStore and here. I think it’s not worth explaining and showing all the features of Opera, you are already very familiar with them. A good gift for the anniversary of the site)

iTunes Linkhttp://ax.itunes.apple.com/app/id363729560?mt=8

Download:
Attached fileOperaMini_v1.0_ven000m.ipa(785.32 KB)

Post has been edited-deemON- - 13.04.10, 09:26
Dmixer
Message#3
13.04.10, 05:16
Lead Guitar / Vocal
[offline]

Messages 1450
Check in: 31.10.08
Apple iPhone 6s

Well, I tested it, the flight is excellent, everything is in order :) The accelerometer works, it loads quickly, well, via Wi-Fi. Only here the zoom of such as on Safari is not present, here either it is closer, or distant, that is, two positions in total. Although you can zoom and pinch and simple pressing.

Post has been editedDmixer - 13.04.10, 05:17

--------------------
Siemens A75>Siemens AX72>Siemens C75>Nokia N70>RoverPC N6>iPod Touch 2G 8GB + Sony Ericsson W700i>Sony Ericsson W700i>LG GT540 Optimus>Acer liquid metal>Huawei honor>Google nexus 4>Google Nexus 5X>Apple iPhone 6S
iNIKEL
Message#4
13.04.10, 07:22
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4856
Check in: 04.11.08
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Yes ... wait =)

--------------------
iPhone Xs Max |iPad Pro 10.5 |iPhone 7 |iPad 2 |iPad mini
0vZ
Message#5
13.04.10, 08:11
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2335
Check in: 30.11.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Found a few glitches.
1) If on the main forum pagesavagemessiahzine.comclick on the link of this forum (iPhone - program), then throws on the iPhone - firmware.
If you click another link next to it, it will, again, be diverted to the wrong place. Something like a link shift occurs.
2) If during the typing to turn the device, then what the hell is going on knows that :) For example, I got out two keyboards and stopped typing.

In general, the impression that the opera was a little hurried.

--------------------
My games and applications for Windows Phone:The walking cat, Fallout: Quest Mobile, Video explorer
Kishkodav
Message#6
13.04.10, 08:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 387
Check in: 08.05.08
Highscreen Boost 3 Pro

Eh, as it is not ice ...
It is necessary, of course, to look more closely, but the first impression is not very. Safari is much more pleasant to work with. And faster and better formatting.
Yes glitches again. 2 times just flew.
she1tan
Message#7
13.04.10, 08:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 221
Check in: 29.01.08
Apple iPhone 6s

Who knows a quick way to transfer bookmarks from safari to opera?
she1tan
Message#8
13.04.10, 08:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 221
Check in: 29.01.08
Apple iPhone 6s

Who knows a quick way to transfer bookmarks from safari to opera?
salexos
Message#9
13.04.10, 08:33
smart ass
[offline]

Messages 1054
Check in: 18.11.08
Apple iPhone Xs

I tested it, the zoom in safari remains to this day the most convenient for me, I downloaded Opera to see, there was a lot of noise about it, but it turned out usually, there is no possibility to switch to full-screen mode, and the zoom is wrong, so I'll leave it for later ... .

--------------------
iPad Pro 10.5 256GB Black, iPhone Xs 256GB Gold, MacBook Pro (15-inch Retina, 2.5GHz i7, Mid 2014), AirPort Time Capsule 802.11ac, AirPods
Systems: macOS & iOSI ♥ Mac OS
iPryanik
Message#10
13.04.10, 08:39
Vanilla bear
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1608
Check in: 07.11.07
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

For those who want to change the search engine from Yandex to Google.
click on the search bar, scroll down, select the management of search services and edit one of the search engines there, for example, I changed the hank to Google

--------------------
Just believe!
0vZ
Message#11
13.04.10, 09:12
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2335
Check in: 30.11.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I tested it, the zoom in safari remains to this day the most convenient for me

IMHO, on the contrary, the zoom in the opera is better - it ideally adjusts the text to the screen, so you do not have to scroll it horizontally.

--------------------
My games and applications for Windows Phone:The walking cat, Fallout: Quest Mobile, Video explorer
Wildcrew
Message#12
13.04.10, 09:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 674
Apple iPhone 7

Having a little done, I will express my pluses and minuses of this opera:

+ incredibly fast - through Wi-Fi it opens everything instantly, through Edge it is also quite fast: yes2:
+ nice looking animation, all kinds of windows quickly pop up
+ Well, finally there is a cache - it's nice to switch between visited pages: P

- a not so sensitive zoom, like in Safari, for example, it seems to bring closer and there is a multitouch, but all the same something is wrong ... too smooth and impressive in this: blink:
- sorry pages can not be saved
- it would be better if the cache simply had the ability to switch between DIFFERENT pages (and then the approach / distance of the page is also considered)
- a limited number of cells for sites on the main page - it would be great to increase the number with the ability to scroll them ... dreams, dreams ...: blush: Speed ​​dial is not like on a computer - just so you can't write the number of rows and columns
- that the possibility of choosing a search engine in the search panel was lost - it seemed to be there first, and then disappeared: blink:

P.S.We are waiting for mods on this opera Aki in Java: D

--------------------
salexos
Message#13
13.04.10, 09:32
smart ass
[offline]

Messages 1054
Check in: 18.11.08
Apple iPhone Xs

0vZ @ 13.4.10, 9:12*
The zoom in the opera is better - it ideally adjusts the text to the screen

It does not always adjust correctly, and the impression is that it does not load pages very quickly, and the text is invisible without zoom;

--------------------
iPad Pro 10.5 256GB Black, iPhone Xs 256GB Gold, MacBook Pro (15-inch Retina, 2.5GHz i7, Mid 2014), AirPort Time Capsule 802.11ac, AirPods
Systems: macOS & iOSI ♥ Mac OS
ricardo2224
Message#14
13.04.10, 09:57
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 29.03.09
Apple iPhone 7

Opera and handsome)))), removed in Google search engine, and Apple let their applications into the light)))
m0nkrus
Message#15
13.04.10, 10:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 08.10.09
Apple iPhone SE

salexos
You climb into the settings. There you can set the font size, and auto-format for the entire screen, and formatting in a mobile view. So no one bothers you to customize everything for your needs.
IrrOr
Message#16
13.04.10, 10:10
he's GAV
[offline]

Messages 1010
Check in: 06.04.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

all the same, better than the first beta in Java ...
PsyLover
Message#17
13.04.10, 10:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 07.04.07
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

Does the megaphone bun with unlimited surf through the opera work with this version?

http://moscow.megafon.ru/services/save/opt...egaopera.html#4

Post has been editedPsyLover - 13.04.10, 10:38
Wildcrew
Message#18
13.04.10, 10:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 674
Apple iPhone 7

Add search engineGoogleas simple as in the desktop version (another proven method)

- open the pagegoogle.ru
- poke a finger in the search bar and hold
- in the menu that appears, select "Add Search Tool"
- in the search panel (where Yandex is by default) click on the drop-down arrow and select the appeared Google.

PsyLover,
I'm also thinking about entoy chips now - the benefit of the opera has appeared. In Siberia, we cost 6 re per day = a total of 180 re per month. I just don’t understand - how do they differentiate traffic for Opera and everything else in Megaphone?

Post has been editedWildcrew - 13.04.10, 10:51

--------------------
altsib22
Message#19
13.04.10, 10:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Check in: 12.08.09

awesome thing! fast, comfortable, nothing better I have not seen!
m0nkrus
Message#20
13.04.10, 11:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 08.10.09
Apple iPhone SE

Wildcrew
It’s as easy to add a Google search as in the desktop version.

Thanks for the info. As a user of firefox on a PC, I did not know about this method.
I just don’t understand - how do they differentiate traffic for Opera and everything else in Megaphone?

In http-requests there is a service field "user agent", in which the name and version of the program used for surfing is written.
Wildcrew
Message#21
13.04.10, 11:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 674
Apple iPhone 7

m0nkrus
hmm .. so it does not work "free then" to distribute the Internet on the iPhone for other applications, sorry. I still test Opera on the iPhone - I am glad that I say: clap:

--------------------

29 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:34