> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Leo - Firmware Database | Firmware for HTC HD2 / HTC T8585 will be collected here

Rep: (469)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

Base firmware on the NTS HD2
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ

The results of our surveys can be found here.

The theme is only for the placement of firmware! Questions in this thread do not ask! Read before posting!
We hope everyone understands that it is impossible to cover all the software created for HD2.
In this thread we post the firmware and their components, you should follow some rules:
1. Screenshots are required (to be able to evaluate the design)
2. A brief description of the firmware (features, a set of software, etc.)
3. Specify the necessary radio for firmware
4. Mandatory reference to the author, website, or firmware page (if the firmware is downloaded somewhere without demand)
An exemplary sample can be viewed.here

Solve questions on the firmware flashing.

Everything else - punishable offtopic!

Custom firmware from our (and not only) forum participants:
HTC Leo - Artemis HD2 ROM Family firmware [RUS] author sternas (XDA)
HTC Leo - Duttys Family [WM6.5.3] [RUS]authorduttythroy (XDA)
HTC Leo - Dynamics 2.3 [RUS] Firmware and Kitchenauthorultrashot
HTC Leo - ClassicROM [WM 6.5 - 6.5.3] [RUS]authorcolormaster aka Vladimir1973
HTC Leo - Light Firmware from Mikhei777 [WM6.5] [RUS], [ENG]authorMikhei777
HTC Leo - Firmwares from ElectricFlash [WM6.5 and WM6.5.X] [RUS]authorElectricflash
HTC Leo - Autumn Ocean of Daltt [WM 6.5.3] [RUS]authorDaltt
Firmware without update:

Official Russian firmware:

Official Russian firmware without regionlock for gray devices

Official firmware for gray devices:

Links to custom firmware from foreign authors
Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 41.0 Gen IV author sternas
Duttys HD2 ML Family ROM (V5)authorduttythroy
CleanEX ROM Series, the authorsCleanEX team
kwbr for HD2 3.11authorkwbr
Energy seriesauthorNRGZ28
Omega Leo ROM Seriesauthor:: indie ::
Chucky romauthorChucky
CleanEX OzROM V4.50authorthe_scotsman
VBNROMauthorVBN
MaesusLeo V2.8.1authorMaesus
LEON v3.9authorshark147
ELEGANCIA ROM SeriesauthorMiri & Steve0007
Laurentius26 GoldEditionauthorLaurentius26
Miri & DINIK "Anastasia" ROMauthorMiri & Dinik
Touch X-tremeauthorsmaberg
CORE CELL EVO & PRO V2, the authorsSergio76, DaDoctor, Grumps

Ready firmware file (from flash drive) - to restore the office. firmware

Official English firmware:

Post has been editedDaymon - 26.11.11, 05:51
Reason for editing: Removed not updated firmware under the appropriate spoiler.

Rep: (1505)
LionStar DS-13 from Remember Released 08/20

Attached Image

Description:
1. Completely new OEM from RUU_Oboe_Dopod_1.02.706.0 firmware. The latest, new Manila.
2. Re-translated new packages from Chinese. What a painful labor :(
3. Fixed NTS Messenger Client. Now he doesn’t ask how and where to send (by the way, a slightly different kind of changes in the new client).
4. Added new tweaks, some changes in the system files.
5. A shortcut for IE has been removed from the programs, but it is in the firmware. To whom we just need to create a shortcut to the iexplore.exe program (or display an existing shortcut in the pie.lnk folder in any folder).
5. The list of changes is very long. Packages with firmware for the WALLPAPER device will become better and better each time. That's what the close proximity of Taiwan and China means))))))).
6. Everything turned out very well and stable. I myself don’t remember what I did and changed for these days while I was "out of work" .......

Download

Post has been editedDemonS-77 - 21.08.10, 14:26

Rep: (13)
HD2 - LionStar DS-16 fromDmitry Remember
NEWfirmware from 09/04/2010
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

RUU LionStar 2.14-1.14-1.23_23135_20183025_1.8.5_DS-17

Deciphering the name of the firmware:
- The first group of numbers (2.14-1.23-1.04) - The basis of the firmware - OEMXIPKernel, OEM.
- The second group of numbers (23135) - System - MSXIPKernel, SYS.
- The third group of numbers (20183025) - Manila.
- The fourth group of numbers (1.8.5) is Co0kie.HomeTab.
- The fifth alphanumeric group (DS-xx) - numbering of firmware versions.
Description:

1. Completely new OEM from firmware Hengshan 1.23 (NEW), RUU_Oboe_Dopod_1.04.706.2 and RUU_Huashan_HTCCN_CMCC_1.14_1403.0
2. The new very, very fast and stable build of Windows 23135.5.3.9
3. The latest, new Manila 20183025 and the largest number of Manila tabs of all existing firmware (now we have 23 Manila tabs in total).
4. Manila’s new tab “Sound Control” (Thanks to MoonNah for sharing the edited files and helping to activate the tab).
5. Installed by default in the firmware the ability to record from the conversation line (now finally already from the line). And in this regard, he returned to the firmware VITO_Audio_Notes_Touch writes.
6. A shortcut for IE has been removed from the programs, but it is in the firmware. Whoever just needs to create a shortcut to the iexplore.exe program (or display an existing shortcut in any folder in the pie.lnk Windows folder located in the Windows folder in any folder).
7. Updated OEM packages
8. Updated some software.
9. Everything turned out very well and stable.
10. By popular demand, I returned the Black dialer to the firmware.
11. Finally I understood why some applications crashed with the words lack of memory crashed. Everything is simple. I obeyed you and made PagePool = 0, so the programs were not cached. Therefore, he returned PP = 16.

Be sure to flash (only 1 time - the first)HSPL 3.0 (1.46 MB)
Recommended Radio:TMOUS Radio 2.12.50.02_2 (8.51 MB)

Pick up:
HD2 - RUU LionStar DS-17

Post has been editedMax_I'm - 05.09.10, 21:17

Rep: (1356)
A new direction in the firmware from the Remember master using SPB Mobile Shell instead of Manila, in the style of Android OS.
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Original theme and HERE

Post has been editedroly - 11.10.10, 21:37

Rep: (252)
[ROM] [WWE] [11/01/2010] OzDROID ROM 2.00 24635 | 21916 Bare WM ROM With Bootloader
taken fromxdadevelopers

Very lightweight firmware specifically designed to quickly launch Android on HTC HD2,

CleanDROID boot loader will determine the presence of Android on the memory card. If Android is not found, the bootloader will notify about it and ask: Do you want to disable the "bootloader". If you select "NO", an error will occur. Instead, just remove the shortcut from the / Windows / Startup folder ... it will be fixed in the future. Also, if you want to use a different bootloader, just remove the shortcut from the / Windows / Startup folder.

A Stripped back ROM for FAST booting into Android using the integrated boot loader, while keeping the look and flavor of OzROM.

Summary of features:
Windows Mobile 6.5.5 24635 | 6.5 21916
CleanDROID Boot Loader (Thanks Jo!)
CleanEX Tweaked Base (TMOUS compatible)
Titanium Interface (so we don't have to see the horrible WM5 home screen)
Chainfire turbo3d
Livven theme
Icons by Dinik
Tom's autoinstall

I've included some useful apps:
G-Sensor Calibrator (calibrate in WM before booting to Android - can apparently help avoid screen freezes)
Camera (until we get a decent one in Android)
HTC Keyboard
Internet Sharing & WiFi Router
Regedit
QuickGPS
PIMBackup
Internet Explorer
Format sd card
Ameba
Still has WM system apps - SMS, Email, Contacts, Calendar
Sim Toolkit / Manager (Enable this with cab found in your My Documents folder, then soft-reset)

CleanDROID boot loader will detect your Android installation on first boot. If no Android is found, it will inform you and ask if you would like the bootloader disabled. - If you choose no, an error will occur. Instead, just delete the shortcut from the / Windows / Startup folder ... this will be fixed soon.
If you want to use another boot loader, just delete the shortcut from / Windows / Startup.

The loader will appear on each reboot with the choice of booting into WM or Android. There is also a start menu shortcut to the boot loader.

NOTE
This ROM does not contain Android, it is merely a way to have fast access to Windows Mobile in order to boot Android with a built in boot loader.
There are many Android builds to choose from and they should all work perfectly well on OzDROID

Installed applications:
- G-Sensor Calibrator (for calibration in WM - can help get rid of "friezes" in Android)
- Camera (until we get a decent camera in android)
- HTC Keyboard
- Internet Sharing & WiFi Router
- regedit
- QuickGPS
- PIMBackup
- Internet Explorer
- Format SD card
- Ameba
- Standard WM system applications - SMS, Email, Contacts, Calendar
- Sim Toolkit / Manager (Enable this with cab found in your My Documents folder, then soft-reset)

CHANGELOG:
V2.00
6.5.5 ROM updated to 24635
Updated several HTC packages including
Added HTC Keyboard to replace default WM keyboard

V1.11
ROM now available in 6.5.5 (24627) or 6.5 (21916)
Have now included SIM Manager / Toolkit. To enable this, install the cab in your My Documents folder then soft-reset.
Added QuickGPS

V1.10
Updated to new ROM Base
Changed the way the boot loader is launched at start up - it should now appear much quicker ... please report any issues you find.

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download links:

Vbnfiles
Rapidshare

Vbnfiles
Rapidshare

Rep: (1056)
Special revision of Russian 3.14,411.2 for the American T-Mobile US device, fully supporting 576Mb RAM memory and 1024Mb Flash, with original software, without any additions and edits, based on 3,14,531,1 drivers
Takehere

New firmware from: ImaSoft
CE_5.2.23146i_V1.14_OEM3.14.531.1_EXT3.14G_RUS, takehere

Post has been editedImaSoft - 12.11.10, 20:08

Rep: (21)
Very neatly designed and stable firmware version with top start, workSTU , and even with the kitchen: happy:
Branch here

Rep: (23)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=793814And why do they bypass this firmware !?
Beautiful and Russian language in each version a lot.

Rep: (2830)
Everyone who wants to flash Russian unlocked firmware 3.14, but do not have the original version 3.14 (downloaded by serial number), has the opportunity to install this firmware without memory loss, in the presence of HSPL 2.08. The firmware is also suitable for European and American devices without restrictions.
UnlockedImaSoft , but tested the firmware Lexx_savagemessiahzine.com , for which we do not forget to thank them.
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

>>Download<<

Post has been editedDaymon - 24.01.11, 23:06
Reason for editing: + from interacom

Updated firmware 23151_v1,27 from 12/15/10 takehere
Differences from weight v1.26 Fixed the problem of switching to winter time, with the departure of time by 1 hour in front after each reboot.

Rep: (2830)
If you are looking for firmware to roll backSPL 3.03 to an earlier SPL 1.66 , and there are no early firmware on the off site, you can search for them at the links below, provided that you know for what region your device is.
http://shipped-roms.com/index.php?category...e&model=Leo
http://www.4shared.com/dir/22189940/b8552f...d_Leo_ROMs.html

Post has been editedSmartecs - 09.10.11, 23:53

At the request of the workers, I am spreading so far the latest firmware 23152_v1.32 from 12/29/10 to takehere

Rep: (121)
HD2_DalttRom__Tiger_VIII_S - Crazy Build (WM 6.5.3) last of the author’s releases Daltt from 02/11/2011
downloadhere

Homepage (including previous works by the authorDaltt ) HERE
Briefly about the components of the firmware:
XIP - 3.14 + 2.14 + 2.13 (firewood and xip rebuilt - tried to add free RAM. About 20 were added,
more is possible, but begins to greatly affect the performance). In practice, after SR 230-235 mb.
SYS - Mix 25028 + 29007 + 28244 (based on 25028)
EXT - assembly packages
Manila - 2.5.20212114.0-MIX - Full - for all occasions ...
CHT --2.0.0.0
CHTEditor-2.0 RUS
Full T-Mobile Support (1024)
PP = 0, full rotation of all tabs and applications.
Buttons are added to the lower menu - 1.Opera, 2.Resco, 3.Manila, 4.xTask, 5. SNT settings.

Added software:
Skype, LiteNote, AlReader2, NetCF3.5, cleanRAM, ClearTemp_v1_3, CorePlayer_v1_3_6_Build_7427, Pigeon, Pocket RAR, RescoExplorer_v_8_10_RUS_CBD,
xTask, SKTools, xthackbeta2_rus, Zooomer, PIM Backup, PhonEx 3.05RC., Quick_GPS, ACR recording, OPERA 9.7, Flashlight, Compass, MayFon ...
By many requests left some games ...

Enjoy datingDaltt

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtab - 16.04.12, 10:55
Reason for editing: Removed emoticons, and even in such a quantity.

New firmware from: ImaSoft
CE_5.2.23152GB_V1.40_OEM3.14.531.1_Manila_2_5_20212114_0, takehere

New firmware fromRemember 02/15/2011
HD2 - DragonBlack DB-29
Full name RUU DragonBlack 3.14.S-1.18_29014_2021.2114.0_CHT_2.0.0.final_DB-29 (WM 6.5.3 )
Download firmwarehttp://depositfiles.com/en/files/puf3bcwd1
Deciphering the name of the firmware:
The first group of numbers (3.14.S-1.18) - The basis of the firmware - OEMXIPKernel, OEM.
The second group of numbers (29014) - System - MSXIPKernel, SYS.
The third group of numbers (2021.2114.0) is Manila.
The fourth group of numbers (2.0.0.final) is Co0kie.HomeTab.
The fifth alphanumeric group (DB-xx) is the numbering of firmware versions.
Description:
Full support for European HD2 and American T-Mobile devices
Changes in relation to the previous version:
New SYS 29014
New Manila 2021 and new OEM software from OBOE 1.18 firmware
New CHTScheduler v.2.16 Russian (with corrections).
Preset CHTSLoco 0.90 Russian.
I put new registry tweaks to improve performance and optimize the system.
Updated some software.
Removed some broken (or incorrectly working) software and outdated registry tweaks.

Learn more about reviews andfirmware installation procedure can on author homepage

Something from the author under the spoiler:
Known issues:
1. The SNT blocker does not work correctly (so my advice is not to turn it on)
2. SNT Editor, when changing the language, it may crash with an error (therefore, I deleted all languages ​​from it, left only Russian that defaults, do not touch this tab simply).
Everything else works fine and up to par. For some reason, many were disappointed in the final cookie, and I am very pleased. It is very stable, 2 not even 3 orders of magnitude higher than beta. I did not find any significant glitches in myself. The work of the cookie team was really gigantic.
3. I can’t understand yet why in the settings of the standard alarm clock a white font. Seeking.
BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:
If a MortScript error pops up on your screen after some time, this means that you need to update the weather (or at the moment the weather update server is NOT ACCESSIBLE).
A WARNING. Immediately after flashing, the device may slow down for 5-10 minutes. The firmware is resource-intensive so it needs some time to cache and optimize for the device.

Speedcams for Ukraine>>XDA-SpeedCam_UA<<(necessary for residents of Ukraine for the GPS tracker tab) link on the author’s home page.

ATTENTION! If you restored backup from previous (or other authors) firmware versions by any backup, then you can even not write anything in the comments. And also if you put any decorators that affect the Manilov files do not unsubscribe after that something does not work for you.

Important Warnings : Be sure to flash (only 1 time - the first) HSPL 3.0 !!!
Recommended Radio: Radio TMOUS Leo 2.14.50.04 !!!
Before flashing, delete the Application Data folder from the memory card most of the glitches because of it.
I’ll add from myself: the author’s firmware belongs to the MEGA FULL category (for installing software for all occasions) + RAM after the task manager initializes 230-235 mb free on board !!! Pleasant use!

Screenshots attacheddemonstrating (!!!) the possibilities available in SNT 2.0 (DB-29) (it is not necessary to assume that it is in this configuration that the author offers the rigorous use of the configuration)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkosck - 29.04.11, 14:26

HD2 - Daltt TigerX S- Crazy build (WM 6.5.3) - from16.02.2011 year

Crazy Builds Continue ..

XIP - 3.14 + 2.14 + 2.13 (firewood and xip rebuilt - tried to add free RAM. About 20 were added,
more is possible, but begins to greatly affect the performance)
SYS - Mix 25028 + 29007 + 28244 (based on 25028)
EXT - assembly packages
Manila - 2.5.20212114.0-MIX - Full - for all occasions ...
CHT --2.0.0.0
CHTEditor-2.0 RUS

HSPL minimum 2.08HSPL required. Radio no lower than 2.10 ...

Before flashing, I recommend flashing Task29 (it is in the flasher), and then flashing the flashing itself.
After the firmware, I recommend making HardReset. (To avoid further questions)

Full T-Mobile Support (1024)

PP = 0, full rotation of all tabs and applications.

15 tabs of manila!

Added buttons to the bottom menu:
1.Opera, 2.Resco, 3.Manila, 4.xTask, 5. SNT settings.
xTask displays memory info in the upper bar. Who doesn’t like it - in the xTask settings we remove “Memory by numbers”.

Download firmware dated 02.16.2011http://depositfiles.com/en/files/0pf1dcmrr

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtab - 16.04.12, 11:58

Rep: (27)
HD2 - Daltt THUNDERBOLT-3
Crazy Builds Continue ...

XIP - 3.14 + 2.14 + 2.10
SYS - Mix 25028 + 29017 + 28245 (based on 28245)
EXT - assembly packages
Manila --2.5.20212114.0
CHT --2.0.0.0
CHTEditor-2.0 RUS

The firmware includes radio 2.15.50.14, new splash and boot ...

Full support for T-Mobile (1024), Android ...

Full rotation of all tabs and applications.

Program memory after SR -285-305!
New super sound!
New video drivers!
New beautiful splash-boot backgrounds ...!
A bunch of free ROM ... Manila is light, standard ...!
Almost everywhere file compression is applied .... In some places, double.
All libraries are repacked ...
Author's site

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

I collected an experimental version of the firmware with drivers from the European "ImaSoft_CE_5.2.21689 & 23152RUS_Vx.44_OEM3.14.411.2_Manila_2_5_20212114_0" you can downloadhere!
Attached Image

Post has been editedImaSoft - 10.04.11, 14:53

The new version of the experimental firmware with and without manila, with drivers from the European "ImaSoft_CE_5.2.21690RUS_V2.52_OEM3.14.411.2_Manila_2_5_20212114_0" from 04.24.2011 you can downloadhere!
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedImaSoft - 24.04.11, 17:39

Rep: (1348)
For lovers of minimalism.
CrossbowHD2 (WWE) Windows Mobile 6.1 author Kefir.net
Firmware based on wm 6.1
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image