> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PhoneLog | Register calls in the calendar

Rep: (20)
Phonelog
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:9.04.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
PhoneLog allows you to periodically sync your phone's call log with your device's calendar. This allows you see to incoming, outgoing or missed calls in your Google Calendar, along with contact names, numbers and call duration.

Transfer:
PhoneLog allows you to periodically synchronize the log of your calls with your calendar on your device.
This will allow you to see incoming, outgoing or missed calls in your Guglkalendre with the name of the caller's contact number and duration of the call.

Supplement: Requires Google Calendar, or flies with the claim.

You can read a description of a more functional version winmobile _ttp: //www.infinityball.com/phonelog/

Homepage: http://www.infinityball.com/phonelog-android
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...nelog-pinw.aspx

Download:
Attached fileph.onelog.apk(13.71 Kb)

Rep: (1)
At Speke firmware 2.1 is not installed

Rep: (621)
On the hero, the firmware 1.5 (SenseHero), by barcode writes "nothing found" ...
Apparently the program for android 1.6 and above ...

Rep: (23)
software version of the caps on hero 1.5 sens is not assigned. "Unable to install the application"

IMHO a very useful program

Rep: (20)
I have self-made firmware 2.x, placed normally, without problems ... but I did not set up because I do not want to put your data in Google .. not yet ripe can popozhe dare. I bought just in case the old memory. I use Version winmobile, which is much more functional. Google does not require, and still writes a log not only calls but also SMS. Moreover records itself in the SMS-ku kalenda. And you can read calendar days of their SMS.

Rep: (1)
for bar code finds nothing

Rep: (27)
Those who are not talking or OS 1.5 - you can try itCalltrack

Rep: (5)
Stanley Lloyd @ 12.4.10, 16:19*
Those who are not talking or OS 1.5 - you can try it CallTrack

On the Hero with 1.5 went exc. I apologize for oftop

Rep: (18)
Desire is not set to (2.1)

Rep: (70)
not put - "This application is copy protected". and I found a working version, v1.1.0 is true, in the enclosure.
And it works, renewed - calls, SMS. Call log - a toy per se. but the sms in your calendar - that is necessary.
and even the coordinates of the showing. until I realized whose - called himself at work just now)).
and do not care about privacy, even break the google.

Attached files

Attached filecom.sharpdrops.phonelogger.apk(65.17 KB)

Post has been editedSmaLL_stv - 23.08.10, 08:37

Rep: (0)
Its differences from CallTrack? So to look for work and other versions? It seems to be 1 to 1?

Rep: (40)
LG GT540 on the program fails to deliver ...

Rep: (0)
cool program

Rep: (62)
Normally it does not work, constantly falling out with an error, and this worked fine on 2.2, has turned now generally normal
Attached filecalltrack.apk(25.58 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20 11:19