> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Type Fresh | change fonts on your device running Android

Rep: (1965)
Type fresh
Version: 0.9.3.6

Last update of the program in the header:29.03.2011

Attached filescreenshot2.jpg(22.19 KB)

Description:
This application will allow you to use as a system font, any one you like.

There are 4 main functions:
  • Using TTF-selected font as the system
  • Backup system fonts in the / sdcard / Font
  • Restore system fonts from / sdcard / Font
  • Placement of any TTF file in the / sdcard / Fonts for quick access

After use, the device requires a restart. In any ROM update fonts will be replaced by the default system, but your fonts can be easily restored from backup. Be sure to make a backup of the system fonts!

The program requiresSuperuser permission

Homepage: http://github.com/openback/Type-Fresh
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...fresh-Appz.aspx

Download:
Version 0.9.3.6: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/888721/TypeFresh_0.9.3.6.apk

Standard fonts (in case of a failed backup or lack thereof)HERE- say "thank you" to the useraction-man

old versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 29.03.11, 09:51
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (1058)
v0.9 Attached fileTypeFresh_0.9.apk (24.97 KB)

Rep: (182)
Perhaps we should add that the program needs to Root and is not easy, but with the Superuser

Zoo'L,
I was in the brief description or written, but not climbed. I ask the moderators to specify this info in the program description.

Rep: (118)
And do not tell me what font to put to tags in MP3 wrong?

Post has been editedLex1981 - 12.04.10, 11:34

Rep: (16)
This does not depend on the font and the encoding, because after changing the encoding tag in the same fonts show great Russian letters. Although it is theoretically possible existence of such fonts, but I did izvraschenstvo have never seen :)

Root is, but I have not installed on the Hero (SenseHero 1.6) "Install the app on this phone failed to" :-(

Rep: (14)
action-man @ 12.4.10, 15:31*
This does not depend on the font and the encoding, because after changing the encoding tag in the same fonts show great Russian letters. Although it is theoretically possible existence of such fonts, but I did izvraschenstvo have never seen smile_good.gif

It depends on the encoding, and the font.
The fact that the characters in the font encodings different map are in different places, and replacing characters we do not need encoding (so-called "krakozyabli") characters of the Russian alphabet, we get the font capable of displaying the device symbols in the Russian CP-1251. And these fonts have =)

On the topic, I try this program. When you try to do it with the help of a backup system fonts, she hung utility "Superuser Permissions". No rebooting or unloading the process nor to no avail.
As a result, when you try to access ruta other - opens hovering box "Superuser Permissions" not possible to give any rights requested their program. In the end - I had to reflash.

P.S. It was a piercing Legendary 1.3.5. I sew it well.
P.P.S. Probably I would try again)

Rep: (3)
smart program. It works fine on acer 2.1. Home Download Cyrillic fonts)

Rep: (14)
action-man @ 12.4.10, 15:31*
This does not depend on the font and the encoding, because after changing the encoding tag in the same fonts show great Russian letters. Although it is theoretically possible existence of such fonts, but I did izvraschenstvo have never seen smile_good.gif

For example,in this postto see such"Izvraschenstvo"- Standard Hero font embedded in it Russian tags: yes2:

Rep: (0)
And who knows how to install this program on SenceHero 1.6? It is not installed, and the rights of root there

Post has been editedLock-dog_ - 13.04.10, 13:19

released version 0.9.2

Attached files

Attached fileTypeFresh_0.9.2.apk(28.42 KB)

o4kareg @ 13.4.10, 14:37*
released version 0.9.2

He stood up and running :-)

Version 0.9.3.5

Attached files

Attached fileTypeFresh_0.9.3.5.apk(28.65 KB)

Rep: (16)
Put please standard fonts, I accidentally rather than to apply the backup, zabekapil already modified set of fonts.

upd: found here

Post has been editedaction-man - 28.04.10, 21:18

action-man @ 28.4.10, 22:05*
upd: I found here

Delivers the hat, thank you for your help.

I have a program goes into reboot.
I select the font, and agreed to restart .... ship.
I leave for an hour nichego.gruzit.
firmware modaka 3.2v5

how to make the program work?

And how do you know which font is responsible for what?

Rep: (18)
and where to take the fonts? standard Windows I understand will not work

Rep: (6012)
Lex1981 @ 12.4.10, 12:33*
And do not tell me what font to put to tags in MP3 wrong?

You do not need to put anything, and just need to re-encode tags from Windows-1251 to UTF-8

In Linuhe it is done per minute EasyTag program. I do not believe that there is a similar program under Windows.

UPD. Here are the program cross-platform, for example.

http://code.google.com/p/quodlibet/

Post has been editedathost - 26.06.10, 23:13

Rep: (20)
refuses to backup at this config =)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 1:20