> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Vkontakte + VKontakte Pro | VKontakte clients

Rep: (823)
Vkontakte + VKontakte Pro
Version: 1.19 + 2.4

Last update of the program in the header:29.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
With VKontakte Pro you can enjoy VKontakte (vk.com) using your iPhone. You can move from wall to wall, access the list of friends, messages, listening to music, watch photo albums. You can also read your messages, write messages, after music and messages on the walls, music search and create and edit computer and online playlists.

Download: Attached fileVK_Pro_v2.4.ipa (937.21 KB)

VK Pro v2.1 (archive)
Attached fileVKontakte_v1.1.9.ipa(360.03 KB)

Post has been editediSeven - 29.07.10, 20:08

Rep: (68)
Vk-pro
It was launched without entering a name / password, it is now requesting and not accepting.

Rep: (458)
Yes Yes.
Same problem.
I enter my data into VKontakte Pro and it does not accept them :(.

Rep: (31)
As before, there is a problem.

Rep: (68)
The program is not in the app. Apparently as the support disappeared, it also ceased to connect.

What other program cansway mp3 from VKontakte?

Rep: (458)
vas76,
shakes music

Attached files

Attached fileVKPlayer_1.1.ipa(4.36 MB)

Rep: (147)
vas76 @ 07.20.2011, 10:50*
What other program can download mp3 from vkontakte?

Great rocking:
VKontakte LazyTool

Rep: (15)
damn ... no one logs in vkontakte pro?

Rep: (0)
Guys help me when pops up to enter a username and password I enter everything correctly, but an error appears that the login and password is incorrect! What to do? Several accounts checked one sense!

Rep: (1)
The problem with the login / pass is preserved and is not solved, we use other clients

Rep: (2)
On 2g 3.1.3 does not work. Tobish login password I enter correctly and he asks for authorization again

I can’t enter the password in this application! Earlier, when I entered the password, at first you can see the character that I am writing and which then turned into a bullet point and right now it immediately prints them! the insert function works, but one hell gives an error about the wrong password, I tried everything correctly, deleted it, downloaded a new application, at first I thought that because of the attached jail, I refused it, I updated the OS to 6 and didn’t heal .... yesterday I prayed before bedtime in the morning also did not go! in short, in despair, I guys ... the whole trouble is that there is no music in the Phone, and I listened to everything through VKontakte ... it is very convenient for me and saves precious memory!

Post has been editedjumper769024 - 05.11.12, 06:37

Guys. The vk-pro application writes the wrong login or password and requires some kind of captcha.
In Vkoktakte I enter my login and password, starts to connect and goes to the login and password input window. What to do? iPhone 2g Blackd00r 3.1.3

* DimitryRyzhov , help is needed!!! It is necessary to crack the page in VC, find out the correspondence, the answer in HP, thanks

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 12:39