HTC Hero - Firmware (OS 2.1) official | Firmware and discussion of official versions

Rep: (56)
FirmwareHTC Hero (OS 2.1) official
PictureHTC Hero, A6262
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Themes for Sense UIпїЅ
Official OS 2.1 | Custom OS 2.1 пїЅ | Custom OS 2.2 пїЅ | Custom OS 2.3 пїЅ | Custom OS 4.0 пїЅ

Instructions

Firmware

OTA * Update Recommendations
Recommendations for OTA * update (official) on Android 2.1:
  • Move the date of the phone forward (or more) a month and restart the phone to get the update;
  • If you are using unofficial firmware, you need to install the official firmware and then upgrade from it;* requirements *
  • To upgrade, you need 30MB of free space in the system.

* OTA - over-the-air ( English ), update "by air", via the Internet

HTC contacts
  1. TwitterHTC_Ru
  2. HTC Blog onlivejournal
  3. Official site

NTS support phone
810-800-256-410-12(09: 00- 18:00 (Mon-Fri) 09: 00- 13:00 (Sat) - free of charge from a landline phone)

Post has been editedvaalf - 19.04.17, 21:21
Reason for editing: Creating a GOLDCard

Rep: (5)
All welcome.

Tell me if there is an optionRussification the old Hero 200 * (CDMA \ sprint) on the official firmware 2.1. with update 1 (via WiFi c of the site). I put the official version in order to give the device to Inter for the firmware (otherwise they probably would have turned their nose).
The speed of work for the old device even works very well. Also installed MoreLocal 2 - translation to 40 percent (do not like it).

Help with adding a full-fledged Russian language to the device - RU localization.

Thank you in advance.

Rep: (5)
Now MoreLovale2 is not installed - 102 error.
How to russify it? - gave the child as an mp3 player with a phone function.

Thanks in advance.

Rep: (2)
People, tell me the normal working (free) instructions for removing the sim-lock. ModRecovery works, it installs different firmware, but it always requires a network PIN. Locked underOrange UK , CID - ORANG001 which can not be changed. For 2 weeks I have hardly been sleeping because of him: sveta:

Rep: (2)
budmo,hereusing the program below

Attached files

Attached filemorelocale_2.3.1_EN.apk(275.9 KB)

Rep: (1)
The whole joke is that they still work flawlessly. My Nokia 7610 still works. It would go with him. We just need programs that work only on tablets.
I apologize for offtopic.

Rep: (1301)
Hello colleagues!
Help advice.
The grandfather-neighbor brought this device to me, he says, "repair" please.
The body slows down and lags like hell, it barely works (sometimes it doesn't work at all when charging) ... it's impossible to use.
Resetting the settings did not bring him to his senses. I think to sewOriginal 2.1 in .exe formatbecause The device is not the PCT in my opinion (there is no RUS language), and I see that some kind ofGoldcardAnd the link is dead, it's still not clear where to get the flash driver. Or maybe I'm confusing something ... in general, please send it to the true path!
UPD - Sys info
Firmware 2.1-upd 1
Software number 3.36.405.1

: thank_you:

Post has been editedAndrewP_one - 17.04.17, 23:16

Rep: (13)
* AndrewP_one ,
With a year ago, focusing on the reviews, put Elelinux-7.2-Hero-v3.9. Worked quite well.

* Xferrum, Thanks for the response!
I don’t really want to put the custom on, and the grandfather will not like the dance with a tambourine: D
I'll go smoking instructions ...

* AndrewP_one ,
On the grandfather just does not affect. It works stably and more smartly, all the same 2.3 and there is no sense. And so, the owner is a barin. :-)

Xferrum @ 04/19/17, 20:23*
On the grandfather just does not affect.

This, I understand, is at the very custom)
I'm talking about that custom, how not cool, make themselves felt: beta:
And if the bodynot PCTprokanaet your method?

* AndrewP_one ,
Already for custom it is unlikely to be an obstacle, especially considering the author and the number of positive reviews on the XDA.
This is one of the most stable builds. The only time is the headphone icon, but I think the weather grandfather will not play and in principle is solved by installing an extra. applications.

Post has been editedXferrum - 19.04.17, 20:58

* Xferrum, OK, and what is the probability of getting a brick? : D
Xferrum @ 04/19/17, 20:54*
I think grandpa weather will not play

I agree )
Of the functions of the device, except for the dialer, he uses only a fotik, he likes to take pictures of his granddaughters: secret:

* AndrewP_one ,
In a personal you answered, all the same not quite on the topic.

Rep: (20)
Hello! Maybe someone left Elelinux-7.2-Hero-v3.9? Please share :)

* pap0gallo ,
Hmm, but the link is gone? Now I’ll see if I’m about to stay for an hour

Unfortunately not.

* pap0gallo ,
Try to contact the developer. If you can not write in a personal, I will ask myself.

Rep: (20)
* Xferrum, thanks for the tip! Contact Gmail

Post has been editedpap0gallo - 17.07.17, 15:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 16:35