HTC Hero - Firmware (OS 2.1) official | Firmware and discussion of official versions

Rep: (56)
FirmwareHTC Hero (OS 2.1) official
PictureHTC Hero, A6262
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Themes for Sense UIпїЅ
Official OS 2.1 | Custom OS 2.1 пїЅ | Custom OS 2.2 пїЅ | Custom OS 2.3 пїЅ | Custom OS 4.0 пїЅ

Instructions

Firmware

OTA * Update Recommendations
Recommendations for OTA * update (official) on Android 2.1:
  • Move the date of the phone forward (or more) a month and restart the phone to get the update;
  • If you are using unofficial firmware, you need to install the official firmware and then upgrade from it;* requirements *
  • To upgrade, you need 30MB of free space in the system.

* OTA - over-the-air ( English ), update "by air", via the Internet

HTC contacts
  1. TwitterHTC_Ru
  2. HTC Blog onlivejournal
  3. Official site

NTS support phone
810-800-256-410-12(09: 00- 18:00 (Mon-Fri) 09: 00- 13:00 (Sat) - free of charge from a landline phone)

Post has been editedvaalf - 19.04.17, 21:21
Reason for editing: Creating a GOLDCard

Rep: (578)
Flood lit on the OTA: lol: Wait for the update to repack update.zip and put through rekaveri, what's the problem?

Rep: (20)
R0iZ @ 7.4.10, 8:36*
Wait for the update to repack update.zip and put through rekaveri

totally agree ... :) Who is not the forgetful and lazy - lay here for a resource, I have to say I'm forgetful and lazy ;-) (just kidding ... just scared in the nearest future zalyagu to the hospital.)

Rep: (3)
But on the tweet right now to write the answer to the question When will the firmware?

"@Seruspy thank you for contacting HTC! Firmware Hero will be released during April."

apparently the answer depends on the operator, which is gaining answers: D

Posted 07-04-2010 at 10:04:

govonosroki ottyagivayutsya again ....

Posted 07-04-2010, 10:08:

Ha, more interestingly, will someday equalizer? : D

Rep: (18)
Guys, can already discussed, but I was not yet clear whether it is possible to be 2.1 to flash a custom firmware?

Rep: (57)
Mivina @ 7.4.10, 11:46*
Guys, can already discussed, but I was not yet clear whether it is possible to be 2.1 to flash a custom firmware?

It is possible, but with the OFF 2.1 on a custom, at least for now, I ask will not be ...

Rep: (8)
@dmych Hero update will be distributed only through the air. You do not need to connect to the host.
Twitter

Rep: (0)
All pending updates, as I do, hello ;-)

Now, too, by calling the number 810 800 256 410 12 -
the girl said that the update will be April 16.
I asked - exactly?
She: Yes 99.9% that the date is not moved to the 16th.
First upgraded FOTA client, and then the firmware itself.

Has a record of the conversation if you are interested ;-)

vaduz @ 7.4.10, 14:55*
Has a record of the conversation if you are interested

lay out;)

Rep: (76)
According to plyurka. In Taiwan, the update will be April 26

I do in the meantime to zashilsya "legendroid" ... the flight is normal, equip ... ;-)

pycmuk @ 7.4.10, 15:20*
In Taiwan, the update will be April 26

Heh ... Taiwan - for states still 2nd of left, and a number of regions ...

Rep: (15)
unknownDaemon, ie out? You mean CDMA version?

Rep: (8)
vaduz @ 7.4.10, 14:55*
All pending updates, as I do, hey now also called the number 810 800 256 410 12 - the girl said that the update will be April 16. I asked - exactly she: yes 99.9% of that date is not moved with the 16th?. First, update FOTA client, and then she proshivka.Est record the conversation if you are interested

and you are asked how the update will weigh?

No, I was not interested - both at work and at home vayfay ...

Bell free from a landline - zvyakni ...

Rep: (17)
Maybe we should not talk any spread? For:
1) The devil knows, maybe this lady then fired for that kind of talk in recording mode ..
2) This conversation did not mean anything in the long run, as we have seen for a long time - in the NTS right hand does not know what the left is doing. There are already some service centers stated that they say, everything is there - wear, sewing will be. Yeah, uh-huh.
In general, forward. I hope - my sad thoughts on the release of the firmware will be not true, and 16 official update yet appear. Or it will only update FOTA zazhmut? : Rofl:
If 16 starts OTA update, the number 20 can wait for a custom normal proivku from Fields of modaka. 1.x Experience suggests that it is sensible piercing done - faster, more stable, neglyuchnye and innovations, inaccessible to the official. I'm on it, and I will be guided, for 2.1 formally put - suicide.

Androider @ 7.4.10, 15:39*
and you are asked how the update will weigh?

About a hundred meg, I understand that little is cut legendroida which-that it weighs 102 MB

lelvisl @ 7.4.10, 15:38*
unknownDaemon, ie out? You mean CDMA version?

It seems like for GSM too, there is the bourgeoisie do its tests and tinder for it in gourmet android nyusblogah

SchA trudge with recycled browser - the guys - it's a song ... saw naipolzitelneyshie chips and the settings and the (retention highlight words, it is It is proposed to look it up in google ;-) And again, well, all)
Smallness of slowing down, it is in principle understandable, shnyaga all started, but these I removed the boot from the hell out junk such as social networks and so on.
Well, he weighs HTC Scense bastard well, but 71 meter free frames have running HTC Scense and system processes, if you throw out the rest

Post has been editedunknownDaemon - 07.04.10, 15:43

A month ago, I bought in ChinaGray Hero with Chinese firmware.

That's a month was enough for me to stop playing with the Chinese firmware enough.
Now I understand that I'm starting to 2.1 terribly missed. The first is that this Chinese firmware Tor (Orbot) not be made (even talked to developers - until shrug), and without a proxy in China is very difficult. Plus 2.1 provides the ability to transparently proxying all traffic within the system.
And I'm on my droid dosihpor nirazu not seen launched YouTube and Facebook
Yes, and a lot of everything else ... Google Buzz, for example. Which, unlike the tweeter and the other in China has not closed.
So with such a phone like mine whether to wait for this official firmware?
Is it possible to install Russian or Taiwan or some else?
(The box serial Swedish - turned out to download the firmware from the Swedish website htc, and on the phone a -. Can not understand Taiwanese?)
Or in any case have to then wait for a normal kastomovoy firmware based on the official?

morphium_hidrochloricum @ 7.4.10, 17:02*
without a proxy in China it is very difficult

What is the problem? References to unnamed Chinese proxy? or very large and you will find ;-)

As for the "of Custom" and the legend = hero - I make sure the last couple of hours ...
Shorter, I went on a rolled-up cases ... that bastard fitchastaya (2.1) the entire schedule I was hit by%)

Post has been editedunknownDaemon - 07.04.10, 16:06

Jungarik @ 7.4.10, 18:30*
Maybe we should not talk any spread? For:
>1) The devil knows, maybe this lady then fired for that kind of talk in recording mode ..

Actually they themselves all conversations are recorded, as I warned in advance.

>2) This conversation did not mean anything in the long run, as we have seen for a long time - in the NTS right hand does not know what the left is doing.

I think she knew, too, that conversation is written, so the gag hardly spoke.

>There are already some service centers stated that they say, everything is there - wear, sewing will be. Yeah, uh-huh.

Well, I, frankly, none of the HTC employees, until today, did not promise anything.

In general, forward. I hope - my sad thoughts on the release of the firmware will be not true, and 16 official update yet appear. Or it will only update FOTA zazhmut? rofl.gif
If 16 starts OTA update, the number 20 can wait for a custom normal proivku from Fields of modaka. 1.x Experience suggests that it is sensible piercing done - faster, more stable, neglyuchnye and innovations, inaccessible to the official. I'm on it, and I will be guided, for 2.1 formally put - suicide.

Put modaka - did not like - it was a lot of garbage - fell back to off. only as root.

Hello, Oleg!
Thank you for contacting the NTS.
OS update has already appeared and passed the last test. For users update is expected on April 16th. On the HTC Hero will be updated first FOTA client and then your device will come to an update notification, it will be necessary to confirm the update, and it will be installed to your device using GPRS / 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Note: We recommend using unprotected Wi-Fi access points or an unlimited data transfer package to install this update.
All settings are reset (to synchronize the phone book - as it will be erased) media remain (music, photos ...).

Post has been editedglock2how - 07.04.10, 16:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/04/20 14:45