HTC Hero - Firmware (OS 2.1) official | Firmware and discussion of official versions

Rep: (56)
FirmwareHTC Hero (OS 2.1) official
PictureHTC Hero, A6262
Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Themes for Sense UI»
Official OS 2.1 | Custom OS 2.1 » | Custom OS 2.2 » | Custom OS 2.3 » | Custom OS 4.0 »

Instructions

Firmware

OTA * Update Recommendations
Recommendations for OTA * update (official) on Android 2.1:
  • Move the date of the phone forward (or more) a month and restart the phone to get the update;
  • If you are using unofficial firmware, you need to install the official firmware and then upgrade from it;* requirements *
  • To upgrade, you need 30MB of free space in the system.

* OTA - over-the-air ( English ), update "by air", via the Internet

HTC contacts
  1. TwitterHTC_Ru
  2. HTC Blog onlivejournal
  3. Official site

NTS support phone
810-800-256-410-12(09: 00- 18:00 (Mon-Fri) 09: 00- 13:00 (Sat) - free of charge from a landline phone)

Post has been editedvaalf - 19.04.17, 21:21
Reason for editing: Creating a GOLDCard

Rep: (161)
Answer Evgeny Pavlov:
This is the date of internal release. For users, the firmware will be in April. I cannot name the exact date

Post has been editedjunoreaktor - 16.07.10, 02:44

Rep: (33)
That's what I wrote from HTC ... I just received a letter.

Good afternoon, Ivan!
Thank you for contacting the NTS.
OS update has already appeared and passes the latest tests. For users, the update is expected on April 16th. Your device will receive an update notification, you will need to confirm the update and it will be installed on your device using a GPRS / 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Note: We recommend using unprotected Wi-Fi access points or an unlimited data transfer package to install this update.
Please note that you can contact us by phone which you will find on this link.http://www.htc.com/en/CA_Hotline.aspx
Respectfully,
NTS
www.htc.com/ru

so we wait until the 16th and do not steam.

Rep: (23)
yura71 The announcement of pink Hero and firmware in February is fake. There is no normal, functional and trouble-free firmware for Hero from XDA in nature.

Today, only the internal release of firmware 2.1 for the Russian office and service centers took place, and they are chasing and testing it. External release will take place later, for this you should not raise hysteria.

The only official update date was reported in this press release. http://htc-russia.livejournal.com/3090.html
The new HTC Legend will be available in Russia at the end of March 2010. HTC Desire will be available at the beginning of the second quarter of 2010.The free HTC Sense update for HTC Hero can be installed in April.

Messages on sites, forums, etc. trust is not worth it. There are three official sources of information:
1. Twitter HTC_Ru
2. HTC blog on livejournalhttp://htc-russia.livejournal.com/
3. And the official websitehttp://htc.com/ru/

Information that is obtained through the remaining channels is not reliable.

Post has been edited_loza_ - 19.04.12, 13:47

Rep: (27)
HTC_Ru

For the attention of HTC Hero owners, we announce that today an internal release of firmware 2.1 took place. We are preparing for a public OTA release.

HTC_Ru

We will inform you about the exact release date and installation instructions later. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

A source -Twitter HTC_Ru

Post has been editedStanley lloyd - 02.04.10, 14:08

Rep: (67)
That's just what I got in the mail came from HTC.

Good afternoon, Eugene!
Thank you for contacting the NTS.
OS update has already appeared and passes
recent tests. For users
update is expected on April 16th. On NTS Hero
FOTA client will be updated first and then
Your communicator will receive a notification about
update, you will need to confirm
update and it will be installed on
Communicator using GPRS / 3G or Wi-Fi
compound.
Note: We recommend using
unprotected Wi-Fi access points or
unlimited data transfer package
to install this update.

Rep: (8)
@MetotRon
while it was decided to do the update by air. About the update on the site - will be known later.

Posted on 04/02/2010, 15:43:

Citromon4ik we know it: happy:

Rep: (1093)
NetStranger @ 2.4.10, 16:41*
And the root on 2.1 also turns out through a rollback to the ancient 1.5 and flashing the recovery? or is it still unknown?

Not.
After the release of the new firmware will already be known how to get root. Just what's new in the system of protection against hacks will be presented to us by the NTS company unknown.

Rep: (8)
I have a gray phone, I am sure that the relevant region will be updated to 2.1 ... the Russification will fly off. how to be? morelocal on 2.1 is real?

Or wait for the next tinkering with the software, waiting for custom firmware?

Rep: (0)
I went to the mediamark in the capitol, asked about the firmware near the NTS stand, they said that it was already available for the hero in the service center ... now I’m trying to get through to find out exactly

GoreX @ 2.4.10, 17:28*
morelocal on 2.1 is real?

Yes.

Rep: (4)
And what actually to discuss if nobody saw it?
It reminds fortune telling on the coffee grounds :)

Maddog_V,
I'll get better -release date )))

And where did the information about 4e come from and why is it now 16th?

Rep: (14)
I specifically called the support and said there. If they have such a support ...

Rep: (3)
Such a question - I originally had a European firmware, but with Russian. Changed to modaco 3.0, and I'm sitting on it. Will it be possible to upgrade to off. firmware or will we wait for custom?

Tsaryoff @ 3.4.10, 12:04*
Such a question - I originally had a European firmware, but with Russian. Changed to modaco 3.0, and I'm sitting on it. Will it be possible to upgrade to off. firmware or will we wait for custom?

Since the update will be “over the air” (OTA), you need to check if there are any in the settings>security>item "software download"

Rep: (3)
The item "firmware update" is there, you can select it automatically / notify first / never. Will HTC notify me or ignore the use of custom? And how will I get Russian 2.1, if my device is generally Italian by serial number? ;)

Rep: (582)
Will all the information be updated?

HTC as always in its repertoire. 16 it turns out that there will be a closed beta test. By the summer it may be updated ...

Rep: (2)
Tsaryoff @ 3.4.10, 11:18*
The item "firmware update" is there, you can select it automatically / notify first / never. Will HTC notify me or ignore the use of custom? And how will I get Russian 2.1, if my device is generally Italian by serial number?

You will wait for the Italian update. : happy:

Does anyone know that the firmware for the Ukrainian region is UA? Will it be there and will the Market finally be there?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19, 00:56