> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Tattoo Market | Display in Market for more applications-in high-resolution screen

Rep: (1965)
Tattoo market
version: 2

Last update of the program in the header:2.04.2010

Attached Image

Description:
HTC Tattoo owners are often faced with the problem of the number of applications for QVGA-screen on Android Market. The Market automatically hides applications for higher resolutions, so the choice for Tattoo becomes quite modest. However, there are quite a number of applications that are able to automatically adjust its size, adjusting to the QVGA-screen. Fortunately, the user under the nickname xda-developers.commoneytooI created a patch that allows you to get to the Market app for a higher resolution screen.root required!

The screenshot shows:
  • Original Market before applying the patch
  • patched Market v1
  • patched Market v2
  • patched Market v2 and Market Enabler

What is he doing?
  • said Market, that the screen resolution of 320 Г— 480 240 Г— 320 instead of
  • announces support autofocus camera

Installation:
enable root, copy the patched Market:

Android 1.6 (serial ROM with root)
adb push Vending-Tattoo-patched.apk /system/app/Vending.apk

Android 2.1 (cooked ROM)
adb push Vending-Tattoo-patched.apk /system/app/com.android.vending.apk

and reboot.

For users of Android 2.2: Market must be signedthe same certificateAs the other system components!

It may be necessary to remount / system for access to the read / write:
adb shell mount -o rw, remount / dev / block / mtdblock3 / system

(According to some users: Perhaps before running the patched Market and pereprinyatiya ToS have to change the system language to English Why - is unknown ....) (Note razrab..)

According to the developer reportedly became visible in the MarketGoogle gogglesandTwidroid- Both work fine on the Tattoo. If you do not see them, delete Market data:
rm -r /data/data/com.android.vending

and reboot.

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=645286

Download:
to 1.6:Attached fileTattoo_Market_patched_v2.zip(611.95 KB)

to 2.1:Attached fileTattoo_Market_patched_v2_Eclair_for_Android_2.1.zip(651.59 KB)

Post has been editedo4kareg - 19.08.10, 16:33
Reason for editing: info added

Rep: (2)
So ... something I misunderstood ... in accordanceHTC Tattoo - FAQ (Post # 3671604)root'a have tattoo yet. Or I confuse something ??

butright hereIt says that there

Rep: (234)
Gleby4, "Out of the box" root, but there are informal ways of getting it.

Post has been editedBodtek - 05.04.10, 09:35

Rep: (0)
o4kareg @ 2.4.10, 14:09*
and here it says there

And who else has tried this method? And that is something I sykotno)

I unnecessarily :)

about 4kareg
so then the application that you posted you are not working?

Rep: (1314)
Crossroadman @ 5.4.10, 11:38*
And who else has tried this method? And that is something I sykotno)

Yes, everything is fine. And to obtain a root and with the use of the patched Market. But ... a guide for beginners and never will be in the near future, since the procedure for obtaining not a simple root. Read the topic "firmware", and try to collect the Old. And then, and this market can be used.

Rep: (17)
Super thank you very much Now there is no problem finding a prog

Glebych, I had laid out the considerations that may be useful to someone. Me, neither Ruth nor the market does not need :) I have a device, and so does everything that I need

Rep: (44)
Fine! Everything is working! True, I did unsorted with the sdk and how to install it using the commands, so I just copied the root exploer'om the specified path and restart the tattoo. System Preferences is not necessary to change the language, only confirmed the TOS when you run the Market!

Rep: (3)
People write adb writes Directory not empty! What could be the problem??
Ruth seems set (lowered firmware and madaco flooded) tell me that the garbage this root exploer writes about the same thing ...

All figured ... In Madako podlyanka was. Ruth returned the firmware and with just one click and all plowed ..

Post has been editedcoolrus - 08.04.10, 01:09
Reason for editing: I understand himself

Rep: (8)
I can not understand ... Like Ruth is, copy the file to your device, writes the type xxx number of bytes transferred, the type of all copied. Reboot the device, run the market and did not see ... how many applications are not under my screen, and I do not see ... :(

IIaBeJl,
The directors are properly copied something? or just transferred from a computer to the USB flash drive in the phone ??
In addition to the need to transfer (copy) with the SS on the phone to put the file in the folder / system / app / she is in a very phone. And I usually do it eksploerom file did not work (if they are not supported Root), so I used the Root Exploer (he has access to all system diretorii in the presence of root in the phone). Then it has to restart and ask you to confirm the market again ToS. ;)

of a moth, I can somewhere and natupil, but certainly not here ... Ruth did ... rip through adb in the header is written. In the console, wrote that the copied file. I reload this Tos ... and no switch to an English and still no Tos and no applications have not seen not my permission ...

IIaBeJl,
So you check, in fact, this file is in the specified folder or not. Even in the header file 2 for different firmware, you may not have downloaded their chance.
I have an old file on the firmware 1.67.411 works perfectly (and, once again, copy it by hand on the phone, maybe, honestly do not know these commands adb and how they work: blush:)

moth , Well, start with the fact that the file and so lay there always ... With original MARKET ...
Problem solved. Just took the Tools Dalvik Device Monitor, there is a file browser. Remove the old market and filled patched. Everything is working :). Thank you all for your help.

I somehow patched market shows installed applications downloads (namely those without Market installed, enabled in the settings option "install from unknown sources") and, accordingly, does not check for updates to them.
Does everyone like that, or just me?
But the market standard defines the application downloads in the menu as established and looking to upgrade them.

rock4wd @ 19.5.10, 9:02*
Does everyone like that, or just me?

I normally determines everything, sees updates zagrzhaet sets. Maybe try to reset?

I normally determines everything, sees updates zagrzhaet, sets ...

In connection with this question: how do you install applications that the market sees then as a set of the most convenience store? or via PC? or via the file manager in the tattoo?

rock4wd,
Established through the market, these applications immediately and get the boot well and updated accordingly. And the fact that in (hence the downloading and phone throw) File Manager, these can not see, so watch for updates manually, but I have very little of. On Market because almost everything is there :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 10:24