Dimensions (LxWxT) 297x190x31 mm
Memory 2048 MB DDR2 667 MHz
Display 12.1 inches, 1366x768, widescreen
ATI Mobility Radeon X1270 Graphics Chipset
320 GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
Li-Ion Battery
Weight 1.3 kg

Link to Yandex.market
I recently purchased this netbook, or rather its light version, without BT and with 1 GB of RAM.
He makes me happy, I think in the future to set the bar for 2 GB,
but even in this configuration, it greatly exceeds the Atom + Intel GMA: happy bundle:
I tested a little, but from the games on it went with a bang GTA SA, NFS U2, Vampires: Bloodlines ..., NBA 08.
There are some disadvantages, among them I would single out a separate 3-cell battery in my kit. Replaced with 6 cells from other Wind.
It is also worth mentioning the glossy cover, but there is initially a film on it, which I am not going to shoot yet: yes2:
So, I would single out the advantages: the Athlon Neo X2 1600 MHz processor and the ATI Mobility Radeon X1270 graphics card, the screen resolution and the physical size of the display.

Let's make a list of games running on this netbook and discuss the problems that may arise when using it. : thank_you:

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 16.08.18, 10:01
Reason for editing: marker

Rep: (578)
MomAh @ 3.5.10, 20:33*
And here is another question - I saw on the panel under the battery one empty slot - very similar as a SIM card - interesting, but can I somehow push 3G there?

it depends on the configuration of the device, some have a 3G function.

Rep: (2)
in the inactivity mode, the hard drive starts to park heads 1-2 times per minute (typically click)
this usually happens under WinXP and haphazardly.
while Smart shows a regular increase in G-shock hits
it's not clear what to do about it ...

Rep: (21)
Gentlemen, tell me the solution to the problem - the video slows down. It comes with short brakes every 3-4 seconds, while the sound goes smoothly. I use Media Player Classic, Winamp even with codecs refuses to show video in principle. The axis is seven.

Rep: (12)
ArtaFera @ 1.7.10, 12:56*
... slows down the video. .... The axis is seven.

I join the question, I have a similar problem - the K-Lite player, the same films can twitch, but at other times they normally show. The OS is also 7. A friend has a similar laptop model, but with XP - the video loses with a bang. maybe the problem is in the axis? ...

mamAch,
By the way, yes, I heard the advice to roll back to XP - it seems that energy consumption is also falling slightly. By the way, after installing K-light, the films began to go normally, seemingly (apart from the fact that during the film he tries to decrease the brightness, or go into sleep for some reason), but with the player playing the DVD from the folder, there are still problems can do the same Media Player Classic - but does one - jerky, and the second - only the sound plays (

Rep: (387)
Hello to all! Take me into your circle too! Bought sow typewriter in Eldorado. On board 2 gigs of operatives and seven stater. Immediately she was demolished and loaded with an ultimate. But here is the problem - Wi-Fi does not want to work on the "maximum" (as well as on the "starter"). In the presence of a neighbor's waffle with a connection quality below average. 3 beech trees are seen throughout the apartment and work with a bang, mine works (if the connection for 5 minutes within half an hour can be called work) only on the area of ​​1 square meter by the window. I changed firewood (3 types in the arsenal), reinstalled the system - it’s useless (((Help with advice !!!
By the way, after the last reinstallation of the system, the seven decided that the factory partition of the hard drive was hers, and installed their system files there, thereby destroying the system recovery using F3. I’m afraid that the guarantee was already crying with fat tears (((If the Wi-Fi issue is not resolved, you will have to issue a refund, but for this you need to restore it to the factory state. ThereforeALL a huge request !!! Create a copy of the hidden drive with the acronix and put it somewhere !!! It would also be nice to have a copy of a clean installed system after recovering from F3.

PS Wind stands for “Wi-Fi Network Device” (Wikipedia) - a curious mockery (((

Post has been editedNTV - 13.07.10, 17:04

Rep: (111)
NTV

maybe the brave Chinese did not connect the antenna to the Wi-Fi module? But you need to disassemble it - the loss of warranty is guaranteed.

As for playing video - there are no problems at all, I watch mostly HD 720p, everything is going fine.
The waffle catches well too, the problem is most likely iron ..

Rep: (1)
There was a problem with wi-fi after installing Vin HP. The Internet only appeared for a few seconds. The change of the power saving mode in the adapter properties helped.

Gentlemen, the question is how to check the performance of the camera? The netbook was taken slightly used - and on board there are already some programs for capturing the camera image and attaching all kinds of frames / noses / wigs - but they don’t see the camera, they write that it is turned off.

ArtaFera,
Remember to press Fn + F6, should turn on.
And you can check on skype.

Has anyone bought an extended battery? And then my on the native battery holds just outrageously little (

Rep: (16)
I’ll bring my 3 kopecks to the discussion of this device I took Linuha for 11.111 screw 160 gb of memory 2 gb. I took it deliberately because of the HDMI connector, frame and screen resolution. At that time there were netbooks MSI U90, U100. I didn’t like the netbook right away, weak WIFI, the budget matrix doesn’t cost Ice, demolished Linux on the first day put XP Home from U90 -100 The hamster glanced as a native OS Seven didn’t see the point until the SP-1 implementation came out Here SP came out, we need to see. I’ll put a rating of 4 with a stretch
I bought everything there, for 11.111 Samsung n150 gave the same thing to Msi U210 for the wife

Rep: (3)
tell someone he can my network with the Internet which are connected via wire to distribute via wifi ????? but I really want to play online games on psp but still nothing ((((

Rep: (3)
In general, can I distribute wifi from a netbook to at least 1 device ??

Rep: (132)
In general, can I distribute wifi from a netbook to at least 1 device ??

of course easyConnectifyifydownload and install the program, set the point settings and that's it.

Rep: (52)
Someone visited to run android on it?
android x86

Rep: (1)
Can someone tell me - where on the MSI Wind U210 - take parts. In particular, are you interested in a loop for the matrix?
The image fills in red - depending on the position of the screen.

Rep: (0)
I will raise the topic: rolleyes:
I also bought this wonderful device for 11111 in Eldorado back in 2010)) I was happy with it for all five years, and now the time has come for all these plug-ins and other crap and now working on a netbook, or rather surfing on the Internet has become very slow, everything seems to work, but with terrible brakes, especially when I open the chrome and many tabs, cleaning from dust did not help, reinstalling XP helped for a while,
Tell me how to upgrade this laptop so that it works faster, and is it worth it? and is it even possible? what will go faster on this laptop - xp or seven, and which Windows is generally better? and 64-bit Windows will go on this processor? and it will help speed up the work? Will it help to insert another bar with RAM? or change percent? or is it impossible? or is it cheaper to buy a new one?

sorry in advance for the stupid questions: blush: I'm not so good at this) is a netbook needed to work with photos? video music and the Internet, everything works well, but the Internet is terribly slow, changing browsers didn’t help either,
Thanks to everyone who will help with advice))

p / s / by the way wi-fi, I could not turn on (((

Post has been editedNika Novikova - 14.06.15, 09:20

Rep: (2)
Tell me, there is a non-original matrix on this laptop, the original HSD121PHW1 is justifiably worth money ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 20:41