> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 | [IPhone] More than just a game, it's a legend

Rep: (12)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
version: 1.1

Last update of the game in the header:23.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 is an extreme sports simulator - a port on the iPhone. You are waiting for exciting tricks and amazing technology. Create your own tracks, using a variety of ramps, as well as railings, fences, handrails and other available tools. Design your dream 3D parks in real time and dive into the extreme world of Tony Hawk - the most famous skater of all time!
Ride Tony Hawk, one of the best skateboarders of all time
В»Play as one of 12 Professional Skateboarders
В»Master the unique tricks of world-class professional skaters, such as hollie, manual and many others.
В»Earn virtual money to open videos and buy new boards
В»More than 13 skate zones

Download:
Attached fileTony_Hawk_s_Pro_Skater_2_1.0.0_.part1.rar(63.05 MB)
Attached fileTony_Hawk_s_Pro_Skater_2_1.0.0_.part2.rar(28.79 MB)

Post has been editedBlackfish - 26.12.13, 04:04
Reason for editing: link died and has been removed

Rep: (419)
same request))) messed up in 3 park: sveta:

Rep: (823)
Yes, the safe would not hurt, scored on the game after the first one, because it’s stupidly tired, it feels like the game is ported, because of which the control suffers.
Something I began to notice that the games no longer cling to me, they clinged once, maybe age, maybe the games have become like that, well, maybe I’ve got too big ...

Post has been editedVampire_X - 08.04.10, 00:09

Rep: (150)
oh great tony! how much time was killed after him on Nokia 7610 and Diamond) relaxed you toys for the iPhone, traveled in a few hours, yes ..

where is it on the 7610 tony hawk?

Rep: (150)
from the first n-gage. for it to start, you had to free ram up to 8mb, killing a lot of processes :) the look of the graph was the same, only the resolution was much lower - 176x208.

Now I believe, made me google in the same way ...
For comparison (screenshots with N-Gage):
Attached ImageAttached Image
And here are the screenshots with WM:

Post has been editedVampire_X - 08.04.10, 06:34

Rep: (0)
I went through everything on the H70. How much time it took ...) There it is still blz installer or how it was, it was put in about half an hour) And there were more cards ... Everything climbed into the closet for H70))): rolleyes:
The problem with the save game is still relevant, I tried to edit it, but to no avail. I also tried to slip it from the VM version, but it doesn’t even load it ...: beee:

Passed the first location by 80%. At school, only 30% and I can’t go any further. What tips are there?

Post has been editedSaxmax - 12.04.10, 10:49

Well, you need a save, otherwise it’s just PPC) On the buttons, I would do everything right, as I did 2 years ago, actually. Well, it's hard to play here, really. I’m armless, but really nobody passed ?! : blush:

Rep: (3)
There is nothing complicated there, if someone passed on a computer / set-top box, then it will pass here. Tips .. improve the characteristics of your character) for example, I could not take a cassette at school until I improved the jump.

Rep: (14)
Passed on BB 2 times, on PSP 1 time.
it's hard here. I have one does not have a balance indicator when you slide ???
wheel balancing - there is an indicator.

Here you do not manage to press the buttons .. the balance seems to be only on the manual is in this part.

Damn guys and how to grind without balance ??

It’s necessary to get used to it.) People how to pass the level of 100 points in the first competition, won all 3 places, and took the first and second and third, collected all the money at the level, but still only shows 90 points ..

Post has been editedbartus - 17.04.10, 19:31

Rep: (419)
throw saves))))

Rep: (15)
+ 1 Saves! :)

Rep: (4)
who knows how, after a springboard, if he flew onto the asphalt, in flight he leveled off so as not to fall, on a computer he did something like that just forgot =)

Rep: (23)
damn ... the game is not really pass without cheating points: blush:

Rep: (14)
what is it?

Rep: (23)
hands: happy: picking type for 1 flip 10k points ... saw korish ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 07:13