Message#1
06.04.10, 23:12
a.k.a. Drago777
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1774
Check in: 11.06.08
Samsung SGH-i710

Lost / stolen PDA, smartphone, tablet - you here!

Attached ImageAttached Image

This topic is intended for:
Share ways to prevent loss or theft.
Exchange IMEI lost devices
Tips on finding these
Search for vehicles

In the event of the loss / theft of your animal, IMEI can be used to search for or ensure the inoperability of stolen or lost vehicles.

What is IMEI?
What is IMEI?
IMEI is a unique number stitched into each GSM phone (communicator). IMEI consists of 15 digits. The abbreviation IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identifier (i.e., International Mobile Equipment Identity). You can watch it on the box with the device under the bar code or under the battery on the case, or by typing the shortcut key * # 06 #.
IMEI is transmitted to the network of your GSM operator when you register your phone (communicator) on the network and is unique. There are no two devices with the same IMEI, except for those whose IMEI was intentionally modified by special software.

What do the 15 digits of IMEI mean?

IMEI = [TAC] [FAC] [SNR] [SP], where:

TAC (Type Approval Code) - the first 6 digits - the so-called. “Sample type code”, in other words, the code of a particular phone model.
FAC (Final Assembly Code) - the next 2 digits - the code of the country of origin of the cell phone.
SNR (Serial Number) - the next 6 digits - the serial number of the phone.
SP (Spare) - the last digit is a spare identifier, which is calculated by a special algorithm based on the previous digits.
This is worth taking care of everyone!
Learn and save the IMEI code of your PDA or communicator! You can find it out by dialing the code * # 06 # in the standby mode. Also, IMEI is printed on a sticker under the battery, in the warranty card and on the box. The number consists of 15 digits.
  1. AntiTheft programs (anti-theft systems)
  2. Blocking access to the PDA
  3. Did anti-theft programs help you?
  4. Lost / stolen PDA, smartphone, phone - you here! (Post Sesha Anonymous # 40018772)

What to write in the message? Warning!
Never and never enter the data on the IMEI code of your device if it is NOT lost or not stolen!
  1. IMEI number
  2. Manufacturer, model
  3. Date of abduction or loss
  4. Special signs (and / or equipment)
  5. Other useful information
  6. How to contact you (recommendations for writing contact details)

Database stolen devices listed in the subject.

Post has been editedstp101 - 04.04.18, 22:43
Reason for editing: New cap author AndrewP_one
Timur Tarasov
Message#2
16.01.10, 08:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 11.10.09
Apple iPhone SE

I dropped the smart on the way home. I did not install the anti-theft stopper. There is no chance to find it?
serg-revizor
Message#3
16.01.10, 16:08
Guru
[online]

Messages 3033
Check in: 14.12.06

Timur Tarasov,most likely zero.

--------------------
E-Ten m500; HTC Kaiser; HTC Rhodium; HTC HD2; SGS2;Dropad A8 8Gb;Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note, SGN2, Nexus7 WIFI, LG G3, Sony z3 LeTv x900, OnePlus 3t 6/128, HTC U11 + 6/128, Xiaomi MiMix2S 6/64, HTC U11 + 6/128, Huawei mate20 6/128
-deemON-
Message#4
16.01.10, 17:10
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7085
Check in: 27.11.06

Timur Tarasov,Be sure to write to the police.
Impress1ve
Message#5
16.01.10, 18:59
/
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2454
Check in: 12.04.09

Johnny P,Well done that created the topic, had long been going to raise such a question on the forum, but did not reach the hands.
Timur Tarasov,filed to the police, let them find the chance is not great, but still he is;)
Who uses what to protect your pet?
By the way, you can vykoryabat your phone number on the body or just such an inscription: Anyone who finds the phone call the specified number 8-916-4 ** - ** - ** well, if you do not want to bother the body, you can shove a piece of paper under the battery cover or stick it on maybe some honest person will fall, call and give your little beast
comeback
Message#6
16.01.10, 23:36
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 06.09.07
Apple iPhone 5s

Yesterday, in the subway, literally during a conversation, a brand new NTS Tattoo was pulled out of the hand. Everything is standard - at the time of closing the doors. At the next station she turned to the police, quickly blocked Simka, and reluctantly, but sent me to the criminal search on the subway. In the investigative department, they inquired in detail about what had happened, showed a bunch of statements about thefts, talked about difficult police everyday life, showed a dozen vague photos - "Can you identify the kidnapper?". They also reluctantly said that writing a statement is my constitutional right, but "You understand ...". I wrote the application, but I need to attach a copy of the phone purchase check and an IMEI number to it, so who will officially go on processing everything on Monday ... It’s difficult to estimate the chances, but who knows ....

--------------------
HTC Touch, HTC Tattoo, HTC Gratia, HP iPQ 214, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, iPhone 3GiPnone 5s, Sony Compact Z3, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.0, iPad Air
glade
Message#7
17.01.10, 00:22
PatRiot
[online]

Messages 810
Check in: 23.03.06
HTC S740

sometime earlier on smartphones and then on the PDA I installed a picture with a bright red inscription on the PDA (splashscreen): “the phone is lost, call the owner of the TV number (entered the wife’s number) .... the reward is guaranteed!”
now stopped
although it may be in vain :)
Perperum
Message#8
17.01.10, 12:33
psychologist
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 898
Check in: 25.05.09
HTC MAX 4G

If the phone is simple, then it makes no sense because of this steam. And if it’s cool too, they won’t return it anyway;) So if you lose it, buy a new one and don’t worry.
Nobody will search too much, so there is no point in disturbing the police. It is easier to be careful, but if you already managed to ... sleep, then buy a new one.

Post has been editedPerperum - 17.01.10, 12:48

--------------------
"Never:
Do not write poetry, do not say "
love"...
And try to forget thatyou once had wings..."
Smalldoom
Message#9
15.02.10, 18:51
Born to light begins at
[offline]

Messages 274
Check in: 30.05.08
Apple iPhone SE

No, why such pessimism? We must believe that he will be found. Let them not find right away, my friends have already had cases that they have found more than once. Someone early someone after a year after the theft: yes2: They are found. but not immediately, and the police should be simply banged. The PDA was stolen from the very same person :( And the acquaintance is very good, my brother’s friend. I asked to call and turned away for a second but he was gone, and then it turned out that he had become a drug addict. I’m talking to my brother, and he says that he is looking for him with the guys, that they too In general, I didn’t have time to find him, the police had to pick him up on the second day, I turned out to be the last one. I received a statement about the theft with copies, a check, and documents. They said that they would send a request. It was sent, a year or more. once bothered our valiant police on the subject of the search, they say that but did not find, but I do not lose hope though other PDA itself already bought, but the more I look forward to:... D

--------------------
Owners Club teXet TM-7025

iPhone SE, download

Violent patientChamber number 6
Marvi
Message#10
16.02.10, 08:57
Defining Inconvenient Questions
[offline]

Messages 8018
Check in: 23.08.06
Acer n311

SmallDoom @ 15.2.10, 18:51*
No, why such pessimism?

In my opinion, you confuse pessimism and realism.

--------------------
Ale, who is it? Director? Fuck you, director! (c) Masyanya
I served not for the title, and not for the order
I do not like stars on the pull ...

Winner of the 6th prizesavagemessiahzine.comin nomination"Facakmeker 2011"
Smalldoom
Message#11
21.02.10, 17:58
Born to light begins at
[offline]

Messages 274
Check in: 30.05.08
Apple iPhone SE

Marvi @ 16.2.10, 13:57*
In my opinion, you confuse pessimism and realism

no, I'm not confusing anything ..

--------------------
Fimon
Message#12
07.03.10, 16:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.08.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

if you have friends in the FSB, they will find it there, but you have to thank them) they are looking for it very quickly and efficiently.
one person had a purse in which all the documents, telephone, money and other joy were stolen, after 4 days everyone found it.
Paul 7
Message#13
07.03.10, 21:02
^_^
[offline]

Messages 1385
Check in: 04.01.08
Google nexus 4

I tried all the normal anti-theft systems; half do not find satellites, the rest do not send SMS, and after some they just have to do XP. I did not find a normally working program, because of this I do not use such.

Post has been editedPashka1-45 - 07.03.10, 21:03

--------------------
WM>Android>iOS>iOS + Android
It was: RoverPC N6 > Samsung WiTu > ViewSonic 10S > SmartQ T20 > iPad 2 > iPad 3 + iPhone 5
Now: iPad 4 + Google Nexus 4
bigfox
Message#14
10.03.10, 21:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 01.01.10

My friend NTS had the diamond stolen, so he came to the mentovka with the imei code, and they returned him to me the next day (paid 50 UAH (300 rubles)) So the mentove is not the last place to go
Marvi
Message#15
01.04.10, 13:44
[offline]

Messages 8018
Acer n311

http://www.imeis.ru/- here, too, there is such a base. Maybe it is useful?

Post has been editedJohnny P - 23.08.10, 08:41
Reason for editing: + from arcadeon, thank you so much

--------------------

VetroduFF
Message#16
01.04.10, 13:52
◊ Good deeds master
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1315
Check in: 14.09.07
HTC HD2

Marvi,Yes, no one argues that analogues of this topic on the Internet exist. But let us have our own, forum! Especially sincesavagemessiahzine.comA huge number of people visit, I’m not afraid to say this, from all over the Earth ... A huge section of Flea market. All this can help people find their device. At least for the sake of it all and thought! And if anyone has any suggestions - I'm only "For"! :)

--------------------
"I can not be brilliant all 24 hours, there will be no time for shaving" ©
We read, we read and once again we study FORUM RULES!
HTCCLUB
Marvi
Message#17
01.04.10, 13:59
[offline]

Messages 8018
Acer n311

vetroduFF,
So I do not argue. Just maybe my link in the header to add? Well, it's up to you.

And here is another interesting reference:
IMEI Analyzer -http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=imeinr.

Checked on your phone - it works.

--------------------

DJ_Diman
Message#18
16.04.10, 06:02
a guest
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 854
Check in: 19.02.09
Apple iPhone 7

Marvi,
I understand that if the database does not find anything, then the phone is clean? (I found some kind of Philips at the entrance, without a keyboard, without a battery, without a SIM, I think they just threw it away)

Post has been editedDJ_Diman - 16.04.10, 06:03

--------------------
Ainol Novo7 Fire (Android 4.4.4 AOKP);
Marvi
Message#19
16.04.10, 21:40
[offline]

Messages 8018
Acer n311

DJ_Diman @ 16.4.10, 7:02*
I understand that if the database does not find anything, then the phone is clean?

It only means that it is not listed in the database of stolen items. No more.

--------------------

Vbbb
Message#20
12.05.10, 18:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 16.05.09
RoverPC Evo X7

In our city in the commission shop there is such a service "search phone by IMEI", if you lost / stole / took the phone, then you come to them, they rewrite it and look for it.

And after some time (it depends on how soon a new SIM card will be inserted into the device) you come to them and they say whose SIM card is inserted and all the passport details of that friend, including the place of residence.

Then, when we have these data in our hands, we go to the cops (who have our statement about robbery / theft) and together with them and with the dokomi from the apparatus we visit that comrade whose simka is inserted into our pipe, after checking we have our pipe returned with the comrade who found our apparatus the police conducts the necessary activities

Saying a service costs 1,500,000, I know many people who "found" their phone in this way, and those who bought phones from their hands without documents took them away. ;)
4min
Message#21
14.05.10, 15:19
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 11.09.06
Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

Vbbbwhat city?

Post has been edited4min - 14.05.10, 15:20

32 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »