> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

XMTClock | animated digital clock in the style of TouchFlo

Rep: (75)
XMTClock
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Large animated digital clock on the Tudey (plugin plugin), based on the XIA Interface. The current version is designed for QVGA, WQVGA.
Settings in the skin.xml file.
The xml code is very similar to rlToday, so you can add a display of what you need yourself (be it a date, weather, or anything else).

Compatibility: WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1

Download:
Version 1.1: Attached fileXMTClock.zip (129.22 KB)

Post has been editedkzvs - 30.03.10, 19:02

Rep: (82)
I liked the prog, the animation is good. There will be problems with the creation of skins, because ... although Reshimo. How to edit htm file? My native Internet opens for me and does not allow changing something in it. Author: thanks for the work, and I hope you will not abandon the project in the initial stage. In the first lines of the letter))) - correct flipping after waking up.

Post has been editedStarik202 - 22.10.10, 21:46

Rep: (413)
How to edit htm file
- Must be edited by any text editor.

Rep: (248)
atego177 @ 2.4.2010, 21:25*
There is an unpleasant moment.
When you exit from sleep, the time is not updated immediately, but after ~ 30 seconds.

On the B7300, the Omnia lite works fine: when you exit your sleep, flipping is correct, the update is instant.
Request to the developer - as a simple user, I can’t edit the settings file myself yet: I really would like to see the weather instead of the date under the clock. If it doesn't complicate, please make a file (the weather in Minsk, Spb MS is still in the body (if this data is needed of course).

I checked the work of the program, and I want to add a renewal on the delay: there is a bug with a delay somewhere within 20 s. from the top bar; but this is the case (like mine, for example) if, say, through Sktools, to optimize the system for stability; if optimization is performed on performance, then everything is ok. - the clock jumps a few seconds earlier than in the upper bar (so at least all the programs with the clock on that site work for me).

Post has been edited25md - 14.01.11, 19:04
Reason for editing: detected a reason for lagging sync.

Rep: (3)
How to get a VGA?

Rep: (1)
Any Data 500G is going great

Rep: (15)
I, too, after leaving hibernation, have the time to get right somewhere for about 30 seconds.
Top s TodayClock even though it is not animated

Rep: (18)
the b7300 work great! if it is not difficult, then you can make this clock with the weather! such a request has already sounded here .... the city code is 99016, I cannot find it anywhere, but I myself cannot do it in such things!

Rep: (0)
Cute watch, pleased. The only problem has already been mentioned, after leaving the "hibernation" time is updated for 30 seconds. But you can speed up by tapping the plug.

On the Acer S200 works norms. A bit of adjusting the settings and time along with the date in one line. Now I think to take pictures, I want bigger.)

Post has been editedUrpgor - 09.06.11, 22:39

Rep: (90)
The previous messages were deleted, so I post it.

Skin in the style of optimus for 320 * 320

Installation: replace the Default folder with the one from my archive.
Attached Image

Attached filedefault.7z(62.79 KB)

Post has been editedLyoshka - 09.08.11, 16:05

I would like a skin for VGA.

Rep: (2)
Strange! I do not turn over anything, only the numbers change.
The program in the main memory. Winda 6.1, QVGA 240 at 320. In the registry included animation.
I tried all the skins from this topic.
Tell me what's wrong. Please help.

I can not find where to install

ENIGMAsKREATIV, because the program does not have any settings, then after installation there are no icons in the installed programs. The file with the skin defaults to the main memory in / Program files, well, you need to select the plugin in the main settings - Elements of the Today screen.

[quote name = '25md' date = '15 .01.2012, 10:10 'post = 10873408]
Ikaki settings, then after installation and there is no icon in the installed program. The file with the skin defaults to the main memory in / Program files, well, you need to select the plugin in the main settings - Elements of the Today screen.
[/ quote

Thank you ... But I just can not find the program files, I want to change the file and add the date on the right .... but I will not find where it was installed

The Program Files folder should be XIAMultiTheme - this is our watch. If this folder is not - try to reinstall the program and reboot.

Post has been edited25md - 15.01.12, 12:21

25md thanks .. found with your help. But I can not make the date to the right of the time = (

and it is possible to make the calendar events to the right of the clock .... ???

Post has been editedENIGMAsKREATIV - 15.01.12, 18:28

ENIGMAsKREATIV, unfortunately is not strong in this, but just to shift the date - if I understood correctly, this is the last line in the file: Digital Clock - and then immediately go to the coordinates of the date (x, y) - changing x, move the date or to the right or to the left.

With the date, the question is solved ... but how to push the SPB Weather or calendar to the right of the clock? I will be very grateful!

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1122)
ENIGMAsKREATIV,
Option 1: turn on the clock in Spb Weather and be content with them
Option 2:
rlToday
Minimonth
Today Calendar

Rep: (25)
My friend, tell me how to add the weather, or at least throw a link.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 23:33