Foliant | library-reader for smartphones and phones

Rep: (27)
Foliant
Version: 2.1

Last update of the program / game in the header:05.01.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Hello forum users,
I would like to pay your attention a small project reading room libraryFoliant .
Initially it was planned to develop only for Nokia smartphones, and only a touch interface, but many requests the application has been optimized for push-button telephones from different manufacturers.

Little about the program:
Foliant - The application runs on modern phones and smartphones supporting Java. Its main functions are to organize your collection of books and comfortable reading them. The program is implemented on J2ME platform, MIDP 2.0 specification.

Key features:
- support for TXT and FB2 formats
- complete library element grouping by authors, genres and other parameters
- Work with ZIP archives like folders, support GZip archives
- user-friendly menu with support for kinetic scrolling
- Support for the main encoding WIN-1251, ISO-8859-5, UTF-8, KOI8R, DOS
- hyphenation (supports English and Russian hyphenation rules)
- Detailed setting of text formatting
- Support profiles settings
- Russian, English and Ukrainian localization

More information can be found atOnline teachers to cooperateAnd read the latest news and download the latest version.

Homepage: http://foliant-reader.com/

Download:
Foliant_test_2.1.jar(507.31 KB)
foliant_0.6.3.jar(542.51 kb)
Attached filefoliant_0.6.2.jar(526.29 KB)
foliant_0.6.1.jar(499.08 kb)
foliant_0.6.0.jar(499.02 kb)
Attached filefoliant_0.5.5.jar(451.02 KB)

Post has been editedracoon - 05.01.11, 19:46

Rep: (3)
Excellent reader in Java, it is a pity the font does not change, I hope in the future the problem will solve ETU

Rep: (3261)
an attempt to add a file weight 17kbt gives error - out of memory. ???

Rep: (27)
Meet the new version 0.6.0 Foliant

Last changes:
- search for books by title and author on the Internet !!!
- adding the contents of packs and subfolders to filter
- Visualization of progress download and add (parsing FB2) books in the library
- Fixed bug opening files in FB2 is not UTF-8
- Auto detect encoding for FB2
- Added exit button in the lower toolbar
Attached filefoliant_0.6.0.jar(499.02 KB)

Rep: (83)
Thanks to the author! The program is very good, despite the fact that on JAVA (which by definition must be some).
Forward to increase the overall speed of the normal menus in Long tapas (not roundels unintelligible), well and looking to dorazvit (prmeru to increase the number of search engines, to make filter download, and then once DJVU and download some sort of counselor by genre).

Post has been editedKaliostro1220 - 17.04.10, 11:51

Rep: (8)
Does the program will go on in Nokia 6300? If that - will tester :) basic requirements:
- formats * .txt, * .doc, * .fb2;
- Work with files * .zip, * .rar, * .7z;
- the ability to change screen orientation;
- Disable display of graphics to speed up;
- Bookmarks (opening text since the end of the reading);
- the ability to have the Lite version with shutdown features associated with the Internet.

about the stability of the work it makes no sense to think grovel :)

The first bug:
Phone: Nokia 6300
Installation location: The folder on the memory card
action: an attempt to download the book
Error: Null pointer java / lang / NullPointer Exeption

tried in the settings to specify a folder to save the books (E: / E-book /)
received an error message: Arrey Index out Of Bounds java / lang / ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExeption 2>=2

Post has been editedMux - 19.04.10, 13:46

Rep: (0)
I put it on the Samsung s5230. Works. While I checked with * .txt. Set in multimedia applications and games. (I found there) If someone put share experiences.
It will be interesting to turn?

Post has been editedproblem - 22.04.10, 21:59

Once connected via Bluetooth stopped working! Staged version 0.5.0 - works. 0.6.0 but work more interesting.
For both versions include the following: select a file from the memory card only on the phone the file can not be found, gives the names of folders on anglitski and where they are on the phone because it is not clear at all Russian. When translated into English too difficult to find. For example there is Muisc folder well for text files, as it were not for this folder is. Well, all in the same spirit.

Rep: (33)
Foliant 0.6.1
Changes / fixes
- built-in English-Russian Dictionary (one-click !!!)
- an opportunity to comment and evaluate the books
- View popular (chastozagruzhaemyh) books
- qualitative changes in design
- a simplified algorithm for hyphenation
- Scrolling of long titles for push-button telephones, extensive information on the long pressing for touchscreen phones
- Added item information about the book
- Corrected a lot of bugs (created even more new :)

Attached filefoliant_0.6.1.jar(499.08 KB)

Post has been editedracoon - 17.05.10, 18:31
Reason for editing: Added to header. Thank.

Rep: (16)
updated toFoliant 0.6.2 . Download .

Rep: (33)
Foliant0.6.3
Attached filefoliant_0.6.3.jar(542.51 KB)

Post has been editedracoon - 27.07.10, 11:35

Rep: (83)
The new program site

Post has been editedracoon - 29.07.10, 20:03

Rep: (35)
Super great like the program)

Rep: (7)
Attempting to set Tome on Samsung B5722 DUOS: "Exceeded the maximum JAR file size": angry:
0.6.3 Veris clean, light and tried samsungovskuyu from off site.
I know that Sams Star as that run this application.
In general, of course it was a shock of the week! : O My old Siemens TS75 open the app by 1-2 meters, and the HS for the money otkzyvaetsya: butcher:

Rep: (1)
SE w995 All opens, flies, runs. Only one BUT. I could not find the scroll function. Prog, apparently only knows how to turn the pages. It has a large ploho! The bottom line is visible on the page in half, the second half hiding behind the edge of the screen, and on every page disappears from the previous page. However, if you turn the page up and down, it appears in its entirety. It's annoying cool.

And the pictures he's all for two hours ship or is it just me ??? : Beee:

Rep: (131)
Tyoma032, In terms of book covers? Long ship from the fact that even the name of the downloaded books and authors, I have 403 books ship for a long time ...

and how to adjust the size of a 320 * 480 and then I kitayfon and no buttons and a program run when the lower button is not active can not Fail open, not shut down a program

77dmb @ 4.9.10, 7:06*
and how to adjust the size of a 320 * 480 and then I kitayfon and no buttons and a program run when the lower button is not active can not Fail open, not shut down a program

The site developer has even different versions, for example Samsa yet. Try all foliant-reader.com

Version 0.6.3, certainly cool, but Samsung V7722 files fb2 not see. Offers search for them in the folders that are not in the phone memory or the memory card net.I that type do? ..
Maybe it is not an era of V7722?
Counsel of the wise, tell me, pozhalista.

Excellent reader for S5230 goes fine, the book directly from the program download is very convenient!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 2:30