> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

HTC Leo - Discussion (Part 2) | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585

Rep: (636)
Communicator talkHTC HD2
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
General: Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Landscape manila пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Games: WVGA Games пїЅ | Finger-Oriented WVGA Games пїЅ | PlayStationOne FPSEce Emulator пїЅ
Firmware : General issues пїЅ | Original firmware пїЅ | Firmware database пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Android OS пїЅ

Before asking a question, be sure to read: FAQ on HTC HD2 , Windows Mobile FAQ and Registry tweaks .
Offtopic, flood and repetitive questions covered in the FAQ, can cause a "read only"

On a note:

Dear users, be mutually polite,say "thank you" by increasing your reputation ( Picture) If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask to raise your reputation by pressing the buttonA complaintunder the message of the one who helped you.

Actually:
  • Increased power consumption / load by the clocknot.exe process after the transition to winter time:open for discussionseparate topic
  • time leaps:caused by synchronization with improperly configured operator equipment.Decision
  • Windows Phone 7: HTC HD2 - Firmware based on WP7
    There will be no official update to WP7 for HD2. WP7 and its porting are discussed exclusively in the above topic.

Note!
This thread discusses issues related to the operation of the device with the operating system.windows mobile.
How to ask questions about help to solve the problems:
Dear Colleagues!
For your convenience and to obtain the most accurate answers to the questions asked, an exemplary sample of how to properly ask for advice.
1. Specify the firmware of the phone. View what firmware is available in the Device Information - Software Information -ROM version.
2. Indicate what actions preceded the appearance of the problem (installing additional software, experimenting with the registry, installing various decorators, etc.)
3. Indicate what measures were taken to solve the problem (deleting recently installed applications, cleaning the registry, XP, etc.).

Topics Curator - DearGinger

Post has been editedGinger - 12.12.16, 08:52
Reason for editing: spelling

Rep: (142)
Tell me what the latest version of Navitel is now on Leo.

The last thing I could put in was Windows Mobile (WM): 9.4.0.0 (12/24/2014)

Rep: (107)
Comrades, help out!
Suddenly I found that the screen calibration had flown down and was not restored by regular means: the left edge is cruelly buggy. In portrait mode, it is impossible to type text - the adjacent letters are typed instead of the last (m instead of d, s instead of f, h instead of i). In the landscape does not open the keyboard.
Is it not hardware?
If not, is it possible to do without hardcore?

Rep: (320)
Comrades, help out!
Suddenly I found that the screen calibration had flown down and was not restored by regular means: the left edge is cruelly buggy. In portrait mode, it is impossible to type text - the adjacent letters are typed instead of the last (m instead of d, s instead of f, h instead of i). In the landscape does not open the keyboard.
Is it not hardware?
If not, is it possible to do without hardcore?
So get spb backup. But I think that this is a sentence. If the display had a gap between the case (as in Pharos or LOOX t830 ...) then this is dirt. And hd2 ... it is flush with the case.

Rep: (107)
dm_1973 @ 08/07/18, 20:51*
If the display was with a gap between the body

Yesterday some shit crammed under the lagged edge of the film (it is self-made, from the rest of the big screen). I removed the film, I wiped the screen. The effect of zero. But here, after all, the sensor is not resistive, on which something can stupidly press.
Sorry! I was very attached to the left, the second time changing the sensor was not at all a reason. The donor is in working condition cheaper. Only now find it ...

Rep: (4)
An incomprehensible nuisance happened. Lost everything from the screen today. In addition to the top and bottom lines. Those. there is a start button, there is a clock at the top, all sorts of icons, etc., and in the middle it is empty. In the settings there is only Date, Tasks and Calendar, and only the first two are displayed. I tried to install the programs that were there. They appear in the settings, but persistently are not displayed on the Today screen. What is this glitch and what to do besides XP?

In this case, in principle, you can use the phone yourself - everything works, programs run through the main menu. But not informative: calendar, hours, tasks, letters and messages are not visible, just a black screen in the middle ...

Post has been editedhex_1855 - 17.08.18, 02:19

Rep: (208)
hex_1855 @ 08.17.18, 06:17*
What is this glitch and what to do besides XP?

It knows only the Windows itself, in which everything is interconnected. And to understand all these intricacies is more expensive, lost time and nerves ...
Only XP or a clean installation and firmware setup will return the phone to proper operation.

I always made a backup of the whole system (SPB Backup) after a full setup, after 3-5 months, without waiting for the curiosities, I did XP, rolled up the save, updated / corrected the needed one and made backup again. Everything was stored on the memory card. Comp is no longer needed. Happened, restored the system right behind the wheel on a trip.

This is a Windows and you need to be ready for anything ...

Rep: (1)
hex_1855 @ 08.17.18, 02:17*
An incomprehensible nuisance happened. Lost everything from the screen today. In addition to the top and bottom lines. Those. there is a start button, there is a clock at the top, all sorts of icons, etc., and in the middle it is empty. In the settings there is only Date, Tasks and Calendar, and only the first two are displayed. I tried to install the programs that were there. They appear in the settings, but persistently are not displayed on the Today screen. What is this glitch and what to do besides XP?

In this case, in principle, you can use the phone yourself - everything works, programs run through the main menu. But not informative: calendar, hours, tasks, letters and messages are not visible, just a black screen in the middle ...

I have been using VM devices since 2002, from 2007 and up to this point tel. I had a P3700, I broke down, got a practical new HD2 with all the accessories, I don’t want phones on the bucket, the VM is a lot cooler, at least in terms of battery life + bucket with the second system.
However, with Windows you should always be ready for XP, it is a fact :)
Of course, most of the glitches most likely have a solution, but usually XP is faster and more reliable)
If there is no working backup of the system, then I can recommend backing up contacts, calls and SMS PimBackup, and make XP.
He himself always managed without a backup of the system, only bodies. the book is more reliable, for this you just need to have a folder with the settings checked on the SD, save all the data created using the PDA on the SD, and install programs not related to those that require installation in the system memory on the SD, then 90% of them work simply by an exe-file from a folder in ProgramFiles with saving all the settings.

I have two such phones, with the same system and programs. If something goes wrong, he made a backup of everything, transferred it to another phone, restored it, rearranged the cards - and forward, and played with the second ...

People, new trouble.

After a reboot, the phone ALWAYS moves time one hour forward, and even though you are cracking. It is necessary to rearrange all the time manually.

Is this software or hardware trouble? What to do besides the eternal hard reset?

Rep: (1)
hex_1855 @ 01/23/19 04:30*
People, new trouble.

After a reboot, the phone ALWAYS moves time one hour forward, and even though you are cracking. It is necessary to rearrange all the time manually.

Is this software or hardware trouble? What to do besides the eternal hard reset?

Try removing the time zone of the network in the clock settings, and manually select your time zone.

Network time zone? Where is it? In Settings>Watches and signals are not. There are only Houses and Outside the house.

Rep: (275)
* hex_1855,
Start - Options - Personal - Phone - GSM / UMTS services - Time synchronization - Receive settings - Uncheck
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Hi, hd2 lovers.
We need this firmware HTC Leo - ExtrimeHDВІ wm6.5, there is no live link in the author's topic, if someone helps me.
HTC Leo - ExtrimeHDВІ

Rep: (0)
Hi, experts tell me where to start, I got hd2, I don’t know his biography, I know that he is from Europe, the box and documents are in German, flashed on android 2.2, inserted a pair of sims, the network is locked ... and I want to return wm6.5 Is it possible to unlock it if it is locked, and change it back to the winmob?

jdw333 @ 03.28.19, 23:12*
Is it possible to unlock it if it is locked, and change it back to the winmob?
Shay, and do not be afraid)

Rep: (0)
dm_1973, and the probability of getting a brick is? in the same service and said not take it because of this

Rep: (1341)
* jdw333 ,
The chance to get a brick when flashing the drain is minimal. The service, most likely, was refused due to the fact that such a “miracle” had never been seen and did not have experience with utilities from HTC.

Rep: (208)
jdw333 @ 03/30/19, 03:05*
But is there a chance to get a brick?

The greater likelihood that he has already been shocked by this Android - it is very weak for this system. But for WM - this is a monster.
In order to successfully restore the phone, you need to sew it with a native drain (if GER, then German).
If it starts up after the firmware, then check for performance, test it at max load. If it reboots, you can put it on the shelf and forget it. And if you keep the load, you can safely sew on. Better custom, where everything is unnecessary removed and cleaned. Stoke and custom is heaven and earth.
The main thing - do not rush. Good luck!

Rep: (112)
Hello. Does anyone have Android firmware for HTC HD2 [HaRET], for installing and running from an SD card, preferably with an anlroid version 4.4, or higher? Or am I too late to get interested in this topic? : blush: I just would like to keep windows mobile as the main system and the android to run occasionally for a couple of applications, if possible, of course ...

* petermurzin HTC HD2 - Android OS SD build catalog
Zy there is a beautiful launcher somewhere in autoload for selecting a build to boot. Then you will write here if you do not find it.HTC HD2 - Android OS SD (Post roly # 4927510)

Post has been editeddm_1973 - 16.04.19, 15:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 23:16