FSC Loox 720 - Dismantling [instruction] | inside photos

Rep: (309)
So, we have a Loox 720 and a set of special screwdrivers.
We will need a needle and an A3 screwdriver from this set.

Note: photos in 2048 * 1536 pixels can downloadfrom here, from hereorfrom here: Attached fileimg-17974-Inside_Loox720.zip (13.65 MB)
. Weight - 14 MB.

Attached Image

1. Remove the top cover, take out the stylus, memory cards.

Attached Image

2. Find 4 screws, 3 screws are closed with plugs.
Carefully, without damaging them, pull out with a needle.

Attached Image

3. We have the following parts, 4 screws, 3 plugs, do not lose them.

Attached Image

4. Now even neater. I start at the bottom and pick up the silver rim and pull it, very quietly, so that the clamps will not hurt.

Attached Image

5. Putting aside. And we see another 2 screws on the board.

Attached Image

6. We unscrew them, and very quietly peel off the board from the digitizer.
Because there are two contacts there, one of them is a train, which should quietly disconnect themselves. (they are marked in red)

Attached Image

7. Here is the board from two sides.

Attached Image

Attached Image

8. Here is a view of all the parts of the pda

Attached Image

Attention:
After you otdoinini loops, you probably will not be able to connect one of them.
This problem is solved by putting a piece of paper under it. You see it in the photo.

Disassemble the machine on your own risk.
No forum, no I'm not responsible for damage caused by parsing device.
All good luck and be careful.

Post has been editedMofas - 28.09.06, 11:57

Rep: (75)
Che's something I did not saw here the factory seals ... or disassembly is provided to the operation of the state?

sturmovik Is provided.

Rep: (35)
Seriously? I thought that voobche No way ... the way someone can tell me why all the card reader and CF slot some contacts longer ??? what for??? because the hole is the same!

Added @ 06.07.2006, 21:01

ah yes, the author of one !!!

The link going on, you can download all the photos
in 2048 * 1536 pixels.
archive Weight - 14 mb
_http://www.box.net/public/ap0kkt6aab

Rep: (8)
Gogs, 06.07.06 22:01:10
By the way who can tell me why all the card reader and CF slot some contacts longer ??? what for??? because the hole is the same!

IMHO, they should be connected in a certain sequence, for those that are longer connected first, then everyone else. For example, the first mass, and then pitalovo or even four-thread like that ...

Rep: (41)
Oh, well, poke my nose, and where is the output of BT? Oh, I go provodochki soldered!

Rep: (3)
pripaevaem useless, at such a high carrier frequency antenna should be 2 cm maximum, a further increase in useless - attenuation.
Mofas - Respect and raising reputation.

Rep: (8)
I am the way after dismantling rebuilt in its 720th focus of the camera, so that-would normally shoot documents at a distance of 30-40 cm.

Rep: (29)
Tomcat ,
tell a more plz

Rep: (4)
Actual, Mofas +1. And where such a set otvertochek can buy?

zloy_pes I bought in a hardware store.
It called "for the repair of mobile phones."

Damn - where I could neusmotret - after the assembly is not working and the central button to the left. Actually central I especially do not worry - you can press on the wheel, but with the left button exits crap.

Rep: (148)
zloy_pes plume from could nedovtyknut buttons. I then build the truth I found that the buttons do not plow;), it was necessary to open, watch, and found accidentally disconnected loop.

This from the buttons?

Attached images
Attached Image

zloy_pes I think so, and in the center - a card reader.

Rep: (148)
zloy_pes-yeah, to me this trail is not particularly bothered (I changed the screen), but apparently somehow managed to detach it;) I had to disassemble again. You've got it just may not completely disconnected, so something works and what does not.

Rep: (3)
in the middle of the quick-disconnect couplings - is from the LEDs and the top speaker.

Rep: (31)
when I connect the cables back, he pursed their long thin screwdriver.
By the way, better to attach cables before closing the top cover ...
and in general build order is slightly different from the order of disassembly.
and plugs I still planted. all three. so akkuratnee..po jokes: in my Lux screws are tightened so weak that they unscrewed the bent paper clip.
particularly dangerous for the latch socket. a little too hard - they fall off. very fragile.

Added @ 13.07.2006, 02:41

but in general, prior to assembly, disassembly must be calm. I have for the first time his hands were trembling so that little screwdriver display is not pierced.

Rep: (0)
I think that it is not necessary to disassemble the machine without much vezkih reason. Especially such a flimsy structure as at 720

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 4:22