> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

moCodes | Codes of mobile operators

Rep: (90)
moCodes
version: 1.03

Last update of the program in the header:08.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
When an incoming call phone number is analyzed on the basis of mobile phone operators and given information:

* Name of the service provider
* region

This information is displayed in a pop-up message and a notification is created.
It is also possible to see this information directly specifying the number manually or selecting it from the Address Book

Homepage: http://begsha.blogspot.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/org.taiga.avesha.mocodes/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...codes-twqD.aspx
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? org.taiga.avesha.mocodes

Download:
Version 1.03: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/528532/moCodes.apk
past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 08.06.10, 19:39
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (42)
program is worth paying attention to it! I loved it! I think it is worth adding codes of cities and countries landlines so be really useful thing! I can help with the list of Chuvashia!

Rep: (5)
on WM is such a programMega ContactsIt called, so therethisscrewed base. it would be great to have the same Androyd: happy:

even notice the following feature.
after a call in the notification is information about the call and the program icon, but when you click on the notification, the notification area just collapses and an icon, and so remains hanging in the left corner.

Ionene72
The idea is good and the phone book, probably also would not hurt, but moCodes slightly different purpose - simply to show information from what region you call, when the phone number is not known.
And for the link thank you, see.

Notification is (shows inf. On the latter), is not removed by itself, only on the button "Delete". What behavior would you like for this notification?

Rep: (3)
It has long been thought of like, if you can tie Moldova codes - help!

I would like to ensure that it was possible to turn off the service itself and the notification in the status bar. Well and notification during calls to often blinked.
ver_ver @ 23.3.10, 9:56*
What behavior would you like for this notification?

Popup with full information as to the status bar only the title, as all the same half of the text is not umeschaetsya.Eto not very convenient.

Rep: (1)
I have a small Problem arises when choosing a number from the contacts (by pressing the corresponding button) for a second flashed a list of contacts and then replaced by the news that no one contact me at is not available / configured.
phone Samsung i5700 Spica - firmware XXJCB.

Rep: (27)
goroshik @ 23.3.10, 7:09*
when you select a phone number from your contacts (by pressing corresponding button) for a second flashed a list of contacts and then replaced by the news that no one contact me at is not available / configured.

I'm on the Samsung 5700 is the same problem. Android 2.1

Rep: (0)
Good day!
Two notes:
1. It quickly disappears pop-up message
2. If the incoming number is not defined (subscriber should AntiAON), the application gives eksepshen.
Version costs a convenience store. I set today.

Rep: (41)
Excellent prog! Not entirely clear just why is hang a notice to the operator.

Rep: (0)
Yes, about the notice, it is better to make the option and clicking on it, it was cleaned and displays a window with the operator description. Since it is not always seen in the full name of the notification opsosa. A pop-up when calling akno not always have time to get the phone to see yet.

Rep: (20)
you can add a part of the function of PhoneLog:
_ttp: //www.androlib.com/android.application.com-discoversites-phonelog-pinw.aspx

But the description better read on WinMob version
_ttp: //www.androlib.com/android.application.com-discoversites-phonelog-pinw.aspx

For example, after a call call information is added as the perfect event to Calendar - when, with whom, and how long did the call. It is possible as an option. Suddenly, not all come from logging information about calls.

Rep: (8)
People tell me and how to configure it so that it automatically showed how call, but then I have only works in manual mode

For example, after a call information
call is added as a perfect
event calendar - when, with whom, and how
long did call. It is possible as an option.
Suddenly, not all come from logging information about
calls.
--------------------

the idea is great! then softina would get a real sense! and would take his place in history! I'm all for!

by your words, I realized that there is such a scenario? please tell me if it's true!

Roller-ch,
Sorry for the long answer ... there is such a program. Only for WinMobile it much more thought than Androida / For WinMobile it keeps the calendar time, call date, phone number, and so the same can be saved and SMS messages. Above, I cited two references, all described in them. For WinMobile it's free for android - for RUE. If anything, I can throw. But it has one drawback (for me) - it maintains contacts not teltajyt? and on Google. Read the link. And if, later I lay here arc.

Post has been editedAkela - 05.04.10, 18:51

Version 1.02 of 07/04/10
+ Program settings (the service is active and display inf. About the last ringing)
+ Add to their records in the database

During an incoming call notification is displayed in the right-right corner (all the time until the call goes)

Attached files

Attached filemoCodes.apk(102.95 KB)

Rep: (1965)
I played and demolished. prozhka amusing, but no more. For me personally practice does not make sense. However, the author thanks all the same: more programs, good and different!

You can add this functionality (promised above) ProgramPhonelog

Post has been editedAkela - 09.04.10, 10:42

Rep: (41)
I have a problem on Android 2.1 with the notification (by 1.5 and 1.6 were all ok) - constantly hanging "There is no information about the last call" is not going anywhere. While in a call, such as defined by the operator.

falls under the undecided issue ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 00:18