> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

aDosBox | DOS emulator

Rep: (12)
aDosBox
Version: 0.2.5 beta

Last update of the program in the header:23.05.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Published a first alpha DOS emulator for Android.
Many features do not work yet, but now you can play Pac-Man, or try to run Fallout or Windows

Compatibility: Android 2.2 and up

Homepage: http://androiddosbox.appspot.com/

As on Win 98 launch:aDosBox (Post # 18630002)

Download:
Version: 0.2.5 http://adosbox.googlecode.com/files/aDosBox-v0.2.5.apk

Changes in 0.2.5:
Added dynamic settings for some DOSBox parameters. Press "Menu" ->, "DOSBox"
It supports the following features:
- cycles may be dynamically changed (increase / decrease)
- Step cycle changes can be dynamically changed
- Dropped frames (Frameskip) can be dynamically changed
- Load DOSBox configuration. (Effective after rebooting aDosBox)
- Save current DOSBox configuration file.

Past versions:

Post has been editedGridzilla - 14.01.13, 09:45
Reason for editing: video of the launch of Win 98

Rep: (3)
Almost nothing works on it (nfska pervayane gone)

Rep: (5)
In general then option 2:
1. Write a petition dosbox developers so they still brought the project to the mind, and optimized all that is necessary
2. Write a letter to the collective interplay that they ported the game to the android. I think if a direct cheeses is not a difficult process for a company. In addition, there are good prospects to make because if Fall Fallout will appear on the market will drop the load and all owners of iPhones sold their animals: D android will be the best-selling platform

Rep: (82)
Interplay no help - they sold the rights to the game Bethesda, the original developer Black Isle Studios no longer exists, no plans to do anything sfollom for gamers.

Rep: (10)
modena1984 @ 27.5.10, 20:38*
Write a collective letter to the interplay that they ported the game to the android

um ... but where do the most with respect to the finger? Interplyt vrodeby neprichem as already there, and all taxis "arbor", which, sorry to shit for free and beztolkovye projects of this kind ... and Fallout general attitude to the Market, and yafonu as a whole?
There would kakby solve the question of the catch, and to find wanting to modify the ported version vyshevylozhennuyu me ... poidee devices if the power is enough for the first emulator Sonya, and his head enough to BL2, everything rests directly in the software, and more precisely in its optimization ...
I tried to run some of the games, and ... principle in most cases the problem is not even in the brakes, and in
1. mad mouse, chertiznaetkchemu Sticky
2. The work at least in my case absent the virtual keyboard, since on hardware evil in contrast to the same ZHO1 keys even so little, and even treatment of a number of QWERTY and tsifernogo unit is not possible, not to mention perhaps the most up-dos at the keys as F1-F12
even so he probably will start to "dig" into the launch party BOCHS: happy:

Rep: (0)
Guys and Cton can put a normal version of the emulator with Claudia? And explain how it stsuko set?

Post has been editedzMORFEUSz - 28.05.10, 10:58

zMORFEUSz @ 28.5.10, 11:58*
Guys and Cton can put a normal version of the emulator with Claudia? And explain how it stsuko set?

Installation:
1. Download the installation apk
2. Run the installer apk
3. Find the program shortcut, and tap on the him

Attached files

Attached fileaDosBox_wvga_multitouch.apk(1.11 MB)

Post has been editedmodena1984 - 28.05.10, 11:22

Rep: (68)
modena1984 @ 27.5.10, 0:08*
Lexus One.

Hahaha car chtoli such))))

Rep: (-3)
Dos why boxing Hero (firmware 1.5 PF) is not installed?

Rep: (8)
Hello. Dezair I will go through this very prog whether all the games that were 95 and 98 windsurfing? In general, how to run them? Sorry if povtoryayusO :-)

Go all the dos game but the management is very neochen: rolleyes:

Rep: (8)
and how to set these games, with the installation ekze ....

Rep: (144)
exe-Schnick? If it is under DOS, then ... I never met installers under DOS). And if under Windows - at first it is necessary to him to run. And throw somewhere on his way this exe-Schnick.

Rep: (1)
Happy happy, if optimization will go to the "cheers", he is able to Fall 2 will test the sensor .... well, I can not wait to optimize and complete instructions.
PS I have with him Acer liquid, I think the game is to draw without any problems.

Rep: (82)
4ufak @ 31.5.10, 15:43*
exe-Schnick? If it is under DOS, then ... I never met installers under DOS).

Almost all Dosov software came with installers. That generation has grown up not seen dosa ...

Rep: (2)
Launched vindovz))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OpeJpbzfmw

Kind people! And who can write poshagovayu install Windows for Dummies ?? : Lol:

Rep: (327)
kosmaks @ 2.6.10, 12:20*

Hmmm ... I wonder - at nexus as inhibitory get? :) Have not tried 95/98 / Me to deliver?

Rep: (2)
I have not tried 95/98 / Me to deliver?

Nope) nedosuk)

Kind people! And who can write poshagovayu install Windows for Dummies ??

1) is located in the Windows distributive HETE (preferably pre-installed - usually a lot of files) (http://tinyurl.com/2usf6oborhttp://googleforidiots.com)
2) We throw the downloaded files in the sdcard / WINDOWS /
3) If there is aparatno Claudia see point 4 and after write in konsloi
cd WINDOWS
WIN.COM

If not see, paragraph 4 and 5
4) dosbox.conf you change the drive letter in C. like this:

[autoexec]
mount c / sdcard
c:

5) dosbox.conf dobovlyaet autoexec to the two lines, ie autoexec looks like this:

[autoexec]
mount c / sdcard
c:
cd WINDOWS
WIN.COM

Post has been editedkosmaks - 18.06.10, 22:02

Somebody tried to run on the Desire? Throw off the config on it. As you can image, IMG to cook up a virtual machine (nlite'm want to cut out extra XP)? Better course, BOCHS port to useQEMU on adroid another test: BOCHS on android

Post has been editedaliokero - 19.06.10, 12:31

OnDesire less than a minute to boot Win 95 under Bochs. Need to lose with bochsrc.txt parameters, and in the very image of Win add emulator pressed system keys, key combination droid.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedaliokero - 19.06.10, 15:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/06/20, 18:10